ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:24 PM 01-24-2023
Isaiah Mosley with 17 and basically a whole half left. Same with Hodge.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:44 PM 01-24-2023
Mosely with a nasty move and step back 3.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:59 PM 01-24-2023
Glad Mosley got whatever he had that needed to be settled, settled. Some Missouri State fan in this thread insisted Missouri was doing him wrong….that’s seems not to be the case, much to his disappointment.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:02 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Glad Mosley got whatever he had that needed to be settled, settled. Some Missouri State fan in this thread insisted Missouri was doing him wrong….that’s seems not to be the case, much to his disappointment.
Gates was far more patient than most other coaches would have been. Hopefully that helps his ability to recruit in the coming years.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:05 PM 01-24-2023
Also great to see Diarra progress. I’ll take 11/6 from him every night.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:22 PM 01-24-2023
Nice to see the slump from behind the arc come to a screeching halt.

If Mosely and Diarra continue to come on at this pace they're going to be a tough out.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:29 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
He got his money that was owed to him and now he is playing again. Mizzou was never going to publicly say it was a NIL issue but that is what it was. Booster on the NIL deal went bankrupt.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:33 PM 01-24-2023
Remember that year that Dixon got rapey and it COMPLETELY fucked up the roster construction because suddenly we lost the guy who we planned on using to create shots when jumpers weren't falling?

That's the kind of skill set that Gates expected to have from Mosley that we didn't have.

Mosley alters the trajectory of the squad. But they've gotta get steadier shooting. They can't shoot 60% one night and 25% the next 2.

They've gotta figure out how to even out those waves a bit. Because man, you just won't beat anyone shooting the way they were shooting the last few games.

Then again, you shouldn't HAVE to shoot as well as they shot tonight to beat a bad team by 12. So along with the shooting, they've gotta get to merely bad at rebounding as well.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:34 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Remember that year that Dixon got rapey and it COMPLETELY fucked up the roster construction because suddenly we lost the guy who we planned on using to create shots when jumpers weren't falling?

That's the kind of skill set that Gates expected to have from Mosley that we didn't have.

Mosley alters the trajectory of the squad. But they've gotta get steadier shooting. They can't shoot 60% one night and 25% the next 2.

They've gotta figure out how to even out those waves a bit. Because man, you just won't beat anyone shooting the way they were shooting the last few games.

Then again, you shouldn't HAVE to shoot as well as they shot tonight to beat a bad team by 12. So along with the shooting, they've gotta get to merely bad at rebounding as well.
I was pissed when that happened, Dixon was awesome.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:47 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
He got his money that was owed to him and now he is playing again. Mizzou was never going to publicly say it was a NIL issue but that is what it was. Booster on the NIL deal went bankrupt.
Lol. Ok.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:52 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I was pissed when that happened, Dixon was awesome.
I've mentioned it before but he was a well know creep around campus. I mean just a complete piece of shit to women. Would just walk up to girls in the rec center and tell them he was going to fuck them - trash nonsense like that.

Not sure anyone expected him to assault anyone, but I'm fairly confident nobody was terribly surprised either.

He really did deserve to be kicked soundly in the dick.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:56 PM 01-24-2023
I've mentioned it before but he was a well know creep around campus. I mean just a complete piece of shit to women. Would just walk up to girls in the rec center and tell them he was going to fuck them - trash nonsense like that.

Not sure anyone expected him to assault anyone, but I'm fairly confident nobody was terribly surprised either.

He really did deserve to be kicked soundly in the dick.
Damn. That’s messed up, what a waste of talent.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:04 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Damn. That’s messed up, what a waste of talent.
The crazy part is that what finally got him thrown off the team was fairly tame compared to what he'd been accused of a couple years prior. He got tossed for just being gross with some girl that didn't really seem into him, he kept working at it, she finally relented, changed positions a few times, jerked him off, texted him for a couple days then cried rape after he tried to bang her soriety sisters. But the FIRST incident was very probably straight up sexual assault. And again, just the way he carried himself was shitty, especially with women.

He was the sort of cretin you just don't want in your program and truthfully he shouldn't have been given a second chance to begin with.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:11 PM 01-24-2023
The crazy part is that what finally got him thrown off the team was fairly tame compared to what he'd been accused of a couple years prior. He got tossed for just being gross with some girl that didn't really seem into him, he kept working at it, she finally relented, changed positions a few times, jerked him off, .
Based
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:34 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Not the case.

He was working on one of the things Marshawn Lynch encouraged all young athletes to work upon.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up