ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:15 PM 01-26-2022
I prefer Annie Agar (sneaky good rack), but Kay will do in a pinch...
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:18 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yep.

Merry Christmas everyone! A lot of Browns fans believed Santa would show up for Christmas this year, I guess it was easier than believing their team would. pic.twitter.com/ryxKsmwoC1

— Annie Agar (@AnnieAgar) December 25, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:20 PM 01-26-2022

[Reply]
eDave 04:20 PM 01-26-2022
You can just tell Kay has the more pleasant personality and costs less.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:21 PM 01-26-2022
Just another for good measure.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! You get to experience your thanksgiving meal twice this year, once when you eat it and then when you throw it up watching the Lions/Bears game. pic.twitter.com/la0ieUioOE

— Annie Agar (@AnnieAgar) November 25, 2021

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:21 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Yeah it's funny, but imagine tweeting about football and having to deal with perverted Twitter replies just because you happen to be a semi-attracrive woman. Kinda shitty, tbh.
Worst part of this board by far
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:22 PM 01-26-2022
I wouldn't say she's hot or anything but I really like Cynthia Frelund.

I'm a sucker for solid statistical analysis.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:23 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The most comical shit is how all the former Pats in the media can't stand the Chiefs...Bruschi, Ninkovich and ****ing Julian Edelman picking the Bengals on inside THE NFL.
Edelman is such a Pats worm. He was getting sooooo much pleasure out of us losing games earlier on in the year. Now, he's all kinds of bitter. I think he picked against us VS the steelers too.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:26 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I remember her on Clear 99. I'm sure she had to serve me drinks before at Willies. Used to go there when I visited my buddies at Mizzou.
[Reply]
bobbything 04:34 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This squib kick thing is so revisionist and outright ridiculous. 99.999999% of the time the team kicking it out of the end zone with 13 seconds left wins the game. It's only after it didn't work that the captain hindsights start talking. I read the gameday thread on the Bills board and after Davis scored with 13 seconds almost everyone said kick it out of the back of the end zone. It wasn't until after KC drove the field in 10 seconds that everyone suddenly turned and said Buffalo should have squib kicked it.
I'll say this, at the game there were two Bills fans in front of me. I told them after they got the TD that they "better make sure KC returns this kick, otherwise we'll have at least two plays to try and get off a 60 yard FG." They agreed.

When they kicked it out of the back they put their hands on their heads in disbelief. I wasn't feeling good, but I thought we would at least get a loooooong FG attempt. I also didn't anticipate Buffalo playing so far off of us knowing that we had 3 timeouts.

All around, just awful ST and defensive decisions by the Bills, coupled with absolute perfection from KC.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:56 PM 01-26-2022
https://twitter.com/Benstonium/statu...013331461?s=20
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:29 PM 01-26-2022
Not tears, but national media

Full Inside the NFL for those without premium streaming

EDIT: linked instead of embedded because NFL still wants you to go to youtube [for commercials I guess, dunno since I have adblock for yt]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iKoXqNfm-g
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:42 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not tears, but national media

Full Inside the NFL for those without premium streaming

EDIT: linked instead of embedded because NFL still wants you to go to youtube [for commercials I guess, dunno since I have adblock for yt]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iKoXqNfm-g
Welp so much for me getting any work done today.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:45 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
That’s really the only Logical conclusion, but I just don’t see how some of these people in the media have a dog in the fight.
I know it sounds crazy, and I may be completely off, but I think if Mahomes was flat out white, it would be different.

Yes he is light skinned, and half black half white, but many people still view him as a black QB.

And it's not just white people being biased. As this board has discussed several times, people like Marcellus Wiley are blatantly anti Mahomes because he is light skinned, and therefore not black enough.

I know that sounds extreme for 2022 in the NFL, because you would think that performance on the field is all that should matter, but I think that's where we are. I bet some of the media people don't even realize why they have a bias towards other players or against Mahomes, because they have just been conditioned their entire lives.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:07 PM 01-26-2022
I don't think it's that.

I think it's some combination of dink and dunk not being as sexy as throwing bombs all over the field, excitement about the shiny new object (Allen, Herbert), getting numb to Mahomes' greatness, and digging their heels in because they all picked Buffalo to win.

If we win the SB after the way we won this game, I think the Mahomes slobbering will be off the charts.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Up