Page 30 of 58
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
JPH83 01:24 PM 04-13-2022
I think I'm the only person on here who doesn't think he should've been a Pro Bowler last year. I get it, loads of potential, he does some things very well, but he is absolutely not worthy of big money at this point.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:25 PM 04-13-2022
Gotta re sign Sneed when the time comes. He’s a baller
[Reply]
JPH83 01:26 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Gotta re sign Sneed when the time comes. He’s a baller
I like him, I think he could be great and this coaching team is well placed to get him there...but I also think people have lost their minds over what he has actually produced.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I like him, I think he could be great and this coaching team is well placed to get him there...but I also think people have lost their minds over what he has actually produced.
He had some ups and downs last year, but dude played great for the most part down the stretch.

His INT in the AFCCG (while in great position covering Chase) should have been the best/biggest defensive play of our season.

I fully expect him to have a career year in year 3.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:30 PM 04-13-2022
I doubt Snead knows anything in terms of the plan at WR. Seems more like a general comment.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:34 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I doubt Snead knows anything in terms of the plan at WR. Seems more like a general comment

lol i think it's a smoke screen comment if he was put up to it idk or he is just playing along we will draft a WR in first round. Personally I'm banking on Edge Rusher or on DL for our first two picks. Winning in the trenches and getting penetration helps makes the rest of the defensive players look good.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:34 PM 04-13-2022
I think I'm the only person on here who doesn't think he should've been a Pro Bowler last year. I get it, loads of potential, he does some things very well, but he is absolutely not worthy of big money at this point.
You may be right about one thing…
[Reply]
JPH83 01:37 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He had some ups and downs last year, but dude played great for the most part down the stretch.

His INT in the AFCCG (while in great position covering Chase) should have been the best/biggest defensive play of our season.

I fully expect him to have a career year in year 3.
Wouldn't bet against it. My issue with Sneed is a think he's a bit stiff and occasionally loses concentration. I absolutely love how he plays the run and his closing speed is brilliant. I just want to see him be stickier. But it's all there so I'm hoping you're right.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:38 PM 04-13-2022
You may be right about one thing…
Ha, fair enough. CP Hivemind can take the L on this one :-).

But yeah, I get it, if you're only person who thinks something, maybe it's because it's bull***t.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:58 PM 04-13-2022
Ha, fair enough. CP Hivemind can take the L on this one :-).

But yeah, I get it, if you're only person who thinks something, maybe it's because it's bull***t.
We just see Snead for what he is. A great corner. He has speed on deep routes in man.
He’s aggressive against the run and not afraid of contact
He can play any position in the secondary at a high level.
He matches up well physically with elite WRs.
He’s very smart on the field.

Get him on the jugs machine snd I can see him taking the next step in his career entering his prime as one of the best CBs in football.

If I’m Veach, I’m trying to extend his deal right now for as long as I can get him signed for. He’s exactly the type of corner I’d love to keep in KC the next 5 years.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:04 PM 04-13-2022
We just see Snead for what he is. A great corner. He has speed on deep routes in man.
He’s aggressive against the run and not afraid of contact
He can play any position in the secondary at a high level.
He matches up well physically with elite WRs.
He’s very smart on the field.

Get him on the jugs machine snd I can see him taking the next step in his career entering his prime as one of the best CBs in football.

If I’m Veach, I’m trying to extend his deal right now for as long as I can get him signed for. He’s exactly the type of corner I’d love to keep in KC the next 5 years.
I think I see it all, I just see it in flashes. I love the versatility, athleticism, tackling. I love what I think he COULD become. I just think he still too quickly loses concentration on deep routes, and can be slow to shift weight in the slot with shiftier WRs.

But if there's one aspect of Spags/ defences I trust it's the coaching up of CBs. So wouldn't hate extending as you say.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:05 PM 04-13-2022
I'm glad were planning the future with sneed now instead of Mahomes. Mahomes wanted that bum CEH. LETS GO LJ!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:26 PM 04-13-2022
Sneed needs a 5 year extension right fucking now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:28 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Sneed needs a 5 year extension right fucking now.
He's not extension eligible yet.

Can't until after year 3.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:29 PM 04-13-2022
He's got like top 10 DB potential, honestly. He flashes it all the time. Biggest issue is consistency and just continuing to grow.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 58
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up