Page 30 of 51
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:04 AM 02-13-2019
Dont watch Karem Hunt mic'd up against the bengals..
It will make you sad..
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:20 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
His first mistake was living at a hotel.

This whole incident doesn't happen if he has a home.
Maybe, a lot more probably that's for sure.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
First thing I would do if I got drafted...buy a home.

What is wrong with these kids?
I dont get this at all. Even if your working for the minimum in the NFL, you can afford a home. Maybe your not getting the mansion you always dreamed of just yet but come on man, get out of the hotels. Buy a home.

Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
What take away should I have had? Empathy? Sympathy? Disgust?
It is what it is. Depends on your political and social views, I guess. :-)

You dont have to have a PHD in sociology to understand that the kid who grew up in Lee's Summit Mo. with both parents has a better chance at having a stable personality and be more successful in life than the kid who grew up like Kareem did. Everyone around him are committing crimes and going to jail. Thats all he knows growing up. Doesn't mean he's not personalty responsible for his actions. No excuses. There are no get out of jail free cards in real life.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:31 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
What take away should I have had? Empathy? Sympathy? Disgust?
To each his own, I guess.

And criminal trespassing warranted a 2yr sentence, fwiw.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:10 AM 02-13-2019

Full details on Kareem Hunt's one-year deal with the Browns, per source: a base salary of $645,000, a $25,000 per-game roster bonus for each game that he is active, a $55,000 offseason workout bonus.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) February 13, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 11:36 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
First thing I would do if I got drafted...buy a home.

What is wrong with these kids?
Renting is honestly much more in style with the younger generation today, not just football players. Just the same as people are waiting longer to have kids and disposable income in general is up.

I can see a valid argument for renting though, what if you don't want to buy a house in that market?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:23 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Renting is honestly much more in style with the younger generation today, not just football players. Just the same as people are waiting longer to have kids and disposable income in general is up.

I can see a valid argument for renting though, what if you don't want to buy a house in that market?
I think it's also a "I don't want to maintain and clean my house, I'd just as soon live in a nice hotel and let them worry about mowing and shoveling etc."

Yes, he could hire a lawn service and a security service and a maid service...or he could live in a hotel where they take care of all of that. Like security. With security cameras...oh wait...:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:24 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I think it's also a "I don't want to maintain and clean my house, I'd just as soon live in a nice hotel and let them worry about mowing and shoveling etc."

Yes, he could hire a lawn service and a security service and a maid service...or he could live in a hotel. With security cameras...oh wait...:-)
It was an apartment from what I've heard.
[Reply]
sedated 04:35 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I dont get this at all. Even if your working for the minimum in the NFL, you can afford a home. Maybe your not getting the mansion you always dreamed of just yet but come on man, get out of the hotels. Buy a home.
Professional athletes are a random phone call away from being cut or traded to another city.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:44 AM 05-15-2019
Hunt on the field for the Browns this am!

Kareem Hunt is on the #Browns practice field this morning. We’re expecting to talk to him today, for the first time since he signed w/ Cleveland. pic.twitter.com/zcFAs6NZCu

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala) May 15, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 11:46 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Hunt on the field for the Browns this am!

Where’s the rage at?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:51 AM 05-15-2019

#Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he spoke to both Pat Mahomes, Travis Kelce abt Kareem Hunt - and both vouched for the person he is. Says, “What your boys say abt you in the locker room says more abt you than anything you can do on the field.”

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala) May 15, 2019

[Reply]
Hoover 11:52 AM 05-15-2019
I'm waiting for Mike Floiro to get all up into Dorsey's shit about drafting this guy then bringing him in AFTER the incident.

Fucking PC BS
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:53 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Or buy in a seller’s market.

Shit is overpriced.
[Reply]
TEX 12:07 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm waiting for Mike Floiro to get all up into Dorsey's shit about drafting this guy then bringing him in AFTER the incident.

****ing PC BS
Exactly! But you're NOT gonna see any of it from him or from anyone else. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 12:09 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Where’s the rage at?
Not the reason you're talking about but Im PLENTY PISSED about seeing Hunt in a Browns uniform! :-)
[Reply]
Page 30 of 51
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up