ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 32
« First < 202627282930 3132 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
Frazod 07:50 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It's a night game.

Smart move.
They’ll come in handy if I end up stuck in a snow drift tomorrow, too.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:00 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The latest:

Updated:

[Reply]
ptlyon 08:23 AM 01-18-2019
NWS is calling for a high of 29 at 4pm with a 6 mph south wind. Although I don't trust wind forecasts that far in advance, if ever.

For all of you traveling, be safe!
[Reply]
Monty 08:27 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Updated:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:04 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Accurate. State Line Road...

Yep, that's what I remember.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:08 AM 01-18-2019
Weather looking better everyday. 33 is the reading I am getting out here for KC on Sun.:-)
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:09 AM 01-18-2019
Leaving CA at 6 am tomorrow. Looks like rain and maybe snow tomorrow night. Is the ground all snowy still? In the city? Trying to plan snow boots versus Merrill’s and jeans/thermal vs Columbia ski type pants.

First time I came there I had a Mark Zuckerberg hoodie and sneakers. Don’t want to do that again
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 10:12 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Leaving CA at 6 am tomorrow. Looks like rain and maybe snow tomorrow night. Is the ground all snowy still? In the city? Trying to plan snow boots versus Merrill’s and jeans/thermal vs Columbia ski type pants.

First time I came there I had a Mark Zuckerberg hoodie and sneakers. Don’t want to do that again
The ground in KC is a slush grey snowy mix, and it'll be worse after tomorrow. Bring stuff that keeps out water. It should be done snowing here sometime in the afternoon Saturday.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:50 AM 01-18-2019
Heat wave!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:57 AM 01-18-2019
latest NWS point forecast for 4 miles NNW of Raytown MO.

Sunday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.
Sunday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.

It's going to end up being above freezing by the time everything settles. LOL
[Reply]
Angry fan 02:44 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Accurate. State Line Road...

Let me try to understand this correctly. KC in Missouri doesn't have enough funds to plow the road because they used all the taxpayers money on Arrowhead instead? :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:58 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Angry fan:
Let me try to understand this correctly. KC in Missouri doesn't have enough funds to plow the road because they used all the taxpayers money on Arrowhead instead? :-)
No. They don't have enough tax money to take proper care of the roads because all tax increases must be voter approved. They put a mere 10 cent fuel tax increase that would have been implemented over 5 years on the November ballot and it FAILED. Yet the same morons that voted it down vote to raise the minimum up by several dollars an hour. Idiots don't realize which increase would have helped and which one is doing more harm than good.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:22 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
No. They don't have enough tax money to take proper care of the roads because all tax increases must be voter approved. They put a mere 10 cent fuel tax increase that would have been implemented over 5 years on the November ballot and it FAILED. Yet the same morons that voted it down vote to raise the minimum up by several dollars an hour. Idiots don't realize which increase would have helped and which one is doing more harm than good.
Fuel... like fossil fuel? Like the stuff formed by the anaerobic decomposition of buried dead organisms from millions of years ago?

Makes sense that the fuel tax failed, since fuel doesn't even EXIST!!!!!!!
[Reply]
loochy 03:23 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Fuel... like fossil fuel? Like the stuff formed by the anaerobic decomposition of buried dead organisms from millions of years ago?

Makes sense that the fuel tax failed, since fuel doesn't even EXIST!!!!!!!
Oil gets created in 100 years.
[Reply]
jjkrueg 07:59 PM 01-18-2019
I’m in sw Iowa, missed all the snow here, just freezing drizzle but it’s about wrapped up. Looking at radar is kc just getting rain now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 30 of 32
« First < 202627282930 3132 >
Up