ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 40
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:53 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Bet Clay loves it too.
When I fuck Alex's ass, he likes to tickle my balls. Or has he calls it, "ball control".

He's very good at protecting my balls.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:21 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Wrong again dick sleeve. You have to be one of the dumbest cocksuckers to walk upright.
:-) :-) :-) :-)

Threebag and UncleFuckerBob are a match made in heaven. Two fucktards in one pod.

Hey threebag, if you hitched your trailer up next to Bob's, it'd almost be like having one of those really spacious doublewides you've been dreaming about all these years!
[Reply]
Eureka 12:14 AM 10-30-2016
So would KC be a better team with Carr as the QB? Or should I say would they have a "brighter" future?

Smith is a decent QB in my opinion. He most likely won't be a SB winning QB though. It would take a great team around him to make that happen, just like in SF.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:51 AM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Eureka:
So would KC be a better team with Carr as the QB? Or should I say would they have a "brighter" future?

Smith is a decent QB in my opinion. He most likely won't be a SB winning QB though. It would take a great team around him to make that happen, just like in SF.
At this point, it would be hard to argue against Carr as to "brighter future" as you put it. His early successes and youth would suggest it.

That said, we have seen many a young QB have early success, only to later fizzle out or regress a bit over time. Whether the opposition evolves to better learn their weaknesses and exploit them? or whether the player's game slips for other reasons (loses talent around him, gets lazy or sloppy fundamentals due to the early success, or loses confidence at some point).

I don't think Smith needs things to be as wonderful around him as it sounds in your last comments.. but he does need more than brokedicks and incompetence around him. He needs better WRs than what he had against NE last season. He needs an OL that doesn't constanty live in the bottom tier. Would be nice if the Chiefs' best players could actually be healthy enough for a change.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:47 AM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
At this point, it would be hard to argue against Carr as to "brighter future" as you put it. His early successes and youth would suggest it.

That said, we have seen many a young QB have early success, only to later fizzle out or regress a bit over time. Whether the opposition evolves to better learn their weaknesses and exploit them? or whether the player's game slips for other reasons (loses talent around him, gets lazy or sloppy fundamentals due to the early success, or loses confidence at some point).

I don't think Smith needs things to be as wonderful around him as it sounds in your last comments.. but he does need more than brokedicks and incompetence around him. He needs better WRs than what he had against NE last season. He needs an OL that doesn't constanty live in the bottom tier. Would be nice if the Chiefs' best players could actually be healthy enough for a change.

Carr, in his third year is better than Alex Smith.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:59 AM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:

Once again the oline grades out better than Alex Smith numbers wise
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:00 AM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Carr, in his third year is better than Alex Smith.
Alex Smith Year one as QB 1-15 TD to Ints. Nuff said.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:05 AM 10-30-2016
Carr about to get a Buccaneer dick in his butt.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:56 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Carr about to get a Buccaneer dick in his butt.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:57 PM 10-30-2016
Amazing game by the best QB in the AFC West.
[Reply]
RobBlake 03:00 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
how is it possible you have over a million post lmao.

Top 2 QB for sure.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:03 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Has Carr even beaten a playoff contending team since he's been drafted? I'm pretty sure he's still looking for his first respectable win.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:03 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Except when he plays the Chiefs and you get your **** served to you :-):-):-)

Chiefs >> Faiders
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:04 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Except when he plays the Chiefs and you get your **** served to you :-):-):-)

Chiefs >> Faiders
Except you know, for that whole "third place in the division" thing the Chiefs have going for them.
[Reply]
RobBlake 03:05 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Has Carr even beaten a playoff contending team since he's been drafted? I'm pretty sure he's still looking for his first respectable win.
This makes no sense lol
[Reply]
Page 30 of 40
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up