ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 189
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:42 PM 03-02-2015
I have an interview on Wednesday!

Now taking step one in becoming a pot Baron.
[Reply]
KC native 07:34 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
Gross
Jealous leper is leper.
[Reply]
KC native 07:35 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

Interview for what kind of position?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:10 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
And as an add on to Rubbersponge's point.

If you're not running a sealed grow, then you're wasting your CO2.

The PH stuff is really easy to fix. Buy proper soil (the grow shop will carry it). Use a higher end nutrient (Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect is great for beginners. Just don't go nuts with supplements that you don't need).
I'd like to expand on that a bit.

More importantly, clean soil if that is they way you are going. Even the big name soil companies have bugs in their soil. Ph Perfect isn't as Ph perfect as AN claims. You will pay a premium price just for the AN name when other companies have just as good as products. You have to remember as well, AN uses RO water on these ph perfect claims. So if someone uses just dechlorinated tap water. They Ph will be different. Either way, ph everytime. For everything. I'm not trying to bash AN. They have great products. Just remember they have a great marketing strategy and a lot of hype that goes with it.

Most co2 applications are vastly overrated IMO. But in some applications they do have their merit. For most people thought the gain is not worth the cost.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:14 PM 03-02-2015
I passed a drug test for my current job. Legitimately. I sure fucking wish pot worked for me like it used too. I'd lose a ton of weight. Genuinely :-) :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:14 PM 03-02-2015
My guess would be as a entry level position, trimmer or bud tender. Of course I don't know what his resume says though. Maybe he has worked in commercial grow facilities for years. Maybe he is just chasing a dream to hop on a fast moving and ever changing train.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:20 PM 03-02-2015

Hit every meet and greet you can. Network, network, network. Don't be afraid to talk to people. Hit all cups, bongathons, and whatever social events you can. Get to know people. Have them get to know you. Trust in that business is must.
[Reply]
Buzz 08:31 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I passed a drug test for my current job. Legitimately. I sure ****ing wish pot worked for me like it used too. I'd lose a ton of weight. Genuinely :-) :-)

I haven't smoked in years (if not a decade), not worth losing a job over. However, should it become legal I might partake, I tended to get paranoid and lazy when I did.
[Reply]
KC native 08:40 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I'd like to expand on that a bit.

More importantly, clean soil if that is they way you are going. Even the big name soil companies have bugs in their soil. Ph Perfect isn't as Ph perfect as AN claims. You will pay a premium price just for the AN name when other companies have just as good as products. You have to remember as well, AN uses RO water on these ph perfect claims. So if someone uses just dechlorinated tap water. They Ph will be different. Either way, ph everytime. For everything. I'm not trying to bash AN. They have great products. Just remember they have a great marketing strategy and a lot of hype that goes with it.

Most co2 applications are vastly overrated IMO. But in some applications they do have their merit. For most people thought the gain is not worth the cost.
Ah, I didn't realize that for the AN Ph Perfect.

In an imaginary land of for entertainment purposes only once upon a time ago, I've run the 2 part base AN, AN Big Bud, AN Overdrive, Dynagrow's silicone additive, and Fox Farm's mychorrhizae liquid supplement.

I haven't kept up with the nute game recently.
[Reply]
KC native 08:44 PM 03-02-2015
My guess would be as a entry level position, trimmer or bud tender. Of course I don't know what his resume says though. Maybe he has worked in commercial grow facilities for years. Maybe he is just chasing a dream to hop on a fast moving and ever changing train.
Yes, which is why I was curious. I'm familiar with the entire industry. I had a trust fund baby entertain the idea of buying/building a warehouse in Colorado and letting someone with a cultivation and business know-how run it.

I put the business case together and then he said, "I don't think I could talk my grandfather into that." I was none too pleased to not be compensated for the fabulous case I had built.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:48 PM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by Buzz:
I haven't smoked in years (if not a decade), not worth losing a job over. However, should it become legal I might partake, I tended to get paranoid and lazy when I did.
Paranoid and anxiety is what has slowed my roll. I never gave a shit about booze, or other drugs until pot started fucking me up. It's very unfortunate really. 20 years as a daily smoker did nothing, yet now I need to reevaluate everything and make some changes.
[Reply]
eDave 01:24 PM 03-03-2015
Back on the horse. Jupiter OG. Some heavy stuff. My arm left arm went numb.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:55 PM 03-03-2015
Yes, which is why I was curious. I'm familiar with the entire industry. I had a trust fund baby entertain the idea of buying/building a warehouse in Colorado and letting someone with a cultivation and business know-how run it.

I put the business case together and then he said, "I don't think I could talk my grandfather into that." I was none too pleased to not be compensated for the fabulous case I had built.
Retail Associate (bud tender). This is a foot in the door kinda thing. My intent is to grow into management within the company. I've got some grow experience in the form of a closet grow but no production level stuff. Would love to learn.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:04 PM 03-03-2015
Retail Associate (bud tender). This is a foot in the door kinda thing. My intent is to grow into management within the company. I've got some grow experience in the form of a closet grow but no production level stuff. Would love to learn.
Ooooo I know who you're interviewing with.

They don't all call them Retail Associates :-)

Listen, we're going to meet. Don't ever tell anyone here.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:10 PM 03-03-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Ooooo I know who you're interviewing with.

They don't all call them Retail Associates :-)

Listen, we're going to meet. Don't ever tell anyone here.
Interesting. :-)

Did you already get a job or are you also interviewing there?
[Reply]
Page 30 of 189
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up