ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 114
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:45 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Not only that, he totally doesn't give a shit either, proudly stating his intentions elsewhere. I know how regularly this happens, but it doesn't take away from how juvenile it is for a guy to use a chick and worse, cheating on his girlfriend, wife or otherwise, and how silly the chick is for falling for it. Never understood how a guy gets points, respect from other guys or whatever for being a dipshit like that.
Where is it "elsewhere stated"? Sounds like a good read and might add to the Planet tension.
[Reply]
2112 10:46 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by (Zach):
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't care either way...I just think it is funny hearing long winded people's opinions (whatever they may be) based on the info.
I just want to commend you for keeping your promise on page 1!!!

you have been keeping a close eye on this thread!! :-)

like a hawk!!! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:47 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Where is it "elsewhere stated"? Sounds like a good read and might add to the Planet tension.
Don't push it, it's funny as it stands.
Just read the thread.
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:53 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't push it, it's funny as it stands.
Just read the thread.
Your right. It's prime as it currently stands.
[Reply]
CosmicPal 11:00 AM 09-06-2006
Wow. Can't believe you were even interested in Moooo....
[Reply]
chiefs4me 11:10 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by SPchief:
well those five suck.

Lets see if I can a couple of them:

Gochiefs, a closet homo
Skiptowne, an old senile man who would rather cyber asskick some "nOOb" than go meet a real woman
C4ME: well, she is just a ****.

**** you asshole, you don't know shit about me, and I haven't spoken to luv in months, and I have never said I didn't like her...if I did anything at all(months ago) it was try and get her to understand she shouldn't post such personal stuff or thoughts on here.......so **** off....:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 11:13 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. .
:-) Right on. The guys on this thread acting all offended because they are just pissed they couldn't get a piece make me laugh. Pathetisad Oprah wannabe's. This kind of play has been going on since the beginning of time; get over it. Mooo is somewhere right now snuggling his girl and laughing his ass off.

Hey Luv, there's no use crying over spilt milk!
[Reply]
Hound333 11:17 AM 09-06-2006
You know I saw this post but never read it because it didn't look interesting. I missed out. I stopped reading about page two because honestly it got boring. Would have been better a bit at a time I guess. (makes a mental note to make sure to check threads that look like they might be boring just incase)
[Reply]
StcChief 11:17 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) Right on. The guys on this thread acting all offended because they are just pissed they couldn't get a piece make me laugh. Pathetisad Oprah wannabe's. This kind of play has been going on since the beginning of time; get over it. Mooo is somewhere right now snuggling his girl and laughing his ass off.

Tough lesson...Moooooooo to do that to someone on CP is pretty low.
Well I guess when you think with Johnson, that's what happens.
[Reply]
chagrin 11:22 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by vailpass:

gee really? Has it indeed been going on since the beginning of itme?

Tell me more Mr. Science

And that behavior is offensive to some, it has nothing to do with feeling sorry for her. You respect it, I don't. Moo is laughing about it, so does that make him a better man because he is a liar? Please explain it more
[Reply]
luv 11:24 AM 09-06-2006

Tell me more Mr. Science

And that behavior is offensive to some, it has nothing to do with feeling sorry for her. You respect it, I don't. Moo is laughing about it, so does that make him a better man because he is a liar? Please explain it more
Although I haven't talked to him, I doubt he's laughing. If he gets on here and sees this, he'll probably be pissed. Oh well.
[Reply]
luv 11:27 AM 09-06-2006
What I don't get is how people can be assholes like that? And I said people, not men. I've known a few women that were that way too. Do things just happen? Are they intentional? What went through his mind? Did he mean anything he said? I really need to stop wondering these things. I think too much.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:30 AM 09-06-2006

Tell me more Mr. Science

Sorry Chagrin, nothing personal intended. I have always respected your views.

We're talking about the sexual behavior of 23 year old single people here. I'm not saying I respect or disrespect it. I'm saying it happens every day and it's not the end of the world. The sooner Luv realizes that the sooner she will see it for what it is and move on.

Mooo laughing about getting away with a side piece of ass doesn't make him a better man (why are you so serious?) or a worse man, it makes him an average man.

Again, no use crying over spilt milk. I can't believe you didn't acknowledge my dairy pun. Guess I'll just move on to greener pastures.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:30 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
What I don't get is how people can be assholes like that? And I said people, not men. I've known a few women that were that way too. Do things just happen? Are they intentional? What went through his mind? Did he mean anything he said? I really need to stop wondering these things. I think too much.
How many times did you go out with him?
[Reply]
wutamess 11:35 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Bowser:
How many times did you put out with him?
Fixed :-)
[Reply]
Page 30 of 114
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Up