ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 47
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Media Center>HBO - The Last of Us
dlphg9 11:41 PM 02-21-2023
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
Joel didn't want to be around her and get more attached.
Did you finish the episode?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
dmahurin 08:04 AM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Spoiler!
I was slightly inebriated when I replied. I completely misread the question lol. Sorry
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:58 AM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Spoiler!
I feel Tommy felt forced and guilty by Joel to do it, like he didn't have a choice. He really didn't want to go but was going to do it for his brother. I assume that changed to the original thought once Joel said I got this. They could've explained that a bit better I guess.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:53 PM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I feel Tommy felt forced and guilty by Joel to do it, like he didn't have a choice. He really didn't want to go but was going to do it for his brother. I assume that changed to the original thought once Joel said I got this. They could've explained that a bit better I guess.
I think at first Tommy felt like he was being forced, but after that emotional talk and when he tells Tommy that Ellie is immune I think he genuinely wants to help, because a vaccine could potentially lead to a ton of positives and he wants his baby to grow up in a better world than he did.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:24 AM 02-22-2023
Nope. I've seen the same story told better multiple times.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:52 AM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nope. I've seen the same story told better multiple times.

Spoiler!
Druckmann took the Rian Johnson path, and he forever sucks for it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:24 PM 02-22-2023
How many episodes will be in season 1?

Spoiler!

So I'm guessing that's what we're working toward in Utah.. but I feel like we've breezed through this season. In 6ish hours of TV time we've gone from Boston to Kansas City to Wyoming to Colorado. Feels like we could have gotten some meat and potatoes from that journey.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:03 PM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Spoiler!

So I'm guessing that's what we're working toward in Utah.. but I feel like we've breezed through this season. In 6ish hours of TV time we've gone from Boston to Kansas City to Wyoming to Colorado. Feels like we could have gotten some meat and potatoes from that journey.
There are 9 episodes in Season 1.

I would assume that with Joel being hurt that
Spoiler!
but I could be wrong I guess. They could just jump to the end...but my guess is your spoiler is the very end of the season.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:25 PM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There are 9 episodes in Season 1.

I would assume that with Joel being hurt that
Spoiler!
but I could be wrong I guess. They could just jump to the end...but my guess is your spoiler is the very end of the season.
I'm pretty sure on a trailer at some point we see
Spoiler!
so I imagine it's next.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:39 PM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Spoiler!

:-) That's kind of how it was in the game to be fair. Spent about a quarter of the game in Pittsburgh and then bam, cut to black and it's Fall and we're in Wyoming. That's another reason why I actually like the change to KC. Makes sense they drove that far and then the last leg of the journey is on foot. How they got from Pittsburgh to Jackson on foot always made me chuckle a bit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:35 PM 02-22-2023
Think it's
7. DLC
8. Winter
9. SLC
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:48 PM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Think it's
7. DLC
8. Winter
9. SLC
Yeah, buddy just told me next episode is probably all DLC. Which sucks.
[Reply]
dmahurin 07:33 PM 02-22-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yeah, buddy just told me next episode is probably all DLC. Which sucks.
Why? The DLC story is great. It is needed to set up Ellie's backstory and motivations even more.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:43 PM 02-22-2023
Why? The DLC story is great. It is needed to set up Ellie's backstory and motivations even more.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:39 PM 02-22-2023
Absolutely! That was awesome in itself! Is a "foreshadowing" of TLOU 2 if you think about it. :-)
[Reply]
Page 30 of 47
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up