Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 12-10-2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

*NERDGASM*

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 PM 06-11-2008
Just put it on rapidshare. Or are you on dial up or something?
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:15 PM 06-11-2008
I'm too lazy to upload it myself, can't interrupt my LotRO, but this link should work: http://www.mediafire.com/?1pfzjtexmym
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 06-11-2008
God bless ye!
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:06 AM 06-12-2008
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm too lazy to upload it myself, can't interrupt my LotRO, but this link should work: http://www.mediafire.com/?1pfzjtexmym
I've only read about a third of it and think it's great. What could have been I guess. Thanks keg
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:21 AM 06-12-2008
Why did Lucas hate this script so much yet stole liberally from it??
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:02 AM 06-12-2008
So it's gone now?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:00 AM 06-13-2008
Wow. Lucas is a complete moron for not going with Darabont's script.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:52 AM 06-13-2008
Can somebody post it somewhere again? It's not at the link above...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:07 PM 06-13-2008
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V359XM3E

try this
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:31 AM 06-14-2008
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V359XM3E

try this
Do I have to have a login or something? I see the .pdf, but there does not appear to be a way to actually download it or even open it...

...im sux at teh innernetz...
[Reply]
Bowser 07:04 AM 07-04-2008
Well, just got around to seeing this last night. It's not even close in quality compared to the other three, but still a decent enough watch. I will say that George Lucas needs to stop writing dialogue for movies, and just make a living off of his ILM franchise. Jesus, the guy can't write.

And Cate Blanchett was strangely hot in her pseudo dominatrix outfit.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:45 PM 07-28-2008
A couple of new "nuggets" from George Lucas about Indy Jones 5 and perhaps some insight on why Crystal Skull sucked. Interesting..

http://entertainment.timesonline.co....cle4386319.ece

Lucas is also considering what to do about the fifth instalment in the Indiana Jones franchise, which he has produced from the outset. The most recent film, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, has taken almost $750m (£375m) at the international box office, and the whip-snapping archeologist remains in high demand, even though his own days as a whippersnapper are behind him (Harrison Ford is two years older than Lucas).

“We were hoping for box-office figures like that, which is, ultimately, with inflation, what the others have done, within 10%,” Lucas explains. “So, we squeaked up there. Really, though, it was a challenge getting the story together and getting everybody to agree on it. Indiana Jones only becomes complicated when you have another two people saying ‘I want it this way’ and ‘I want it that way’, whereas, when I first did Jones, I just said, ‘We’ll do it this way’ — and that was much easier. But now I have to accommodate everybody, because they are all big, successful guys, too, so it’s a little hard on a practical level.

“If I can come up with another idea that they like, we’ll do another. Really, with the last one, Steven wasn’t that enthusiastic. I was trying to persuade him. But now Steve is more amenable to doing another one. Yet we still have the issues about the direction we’d like to take. I’m in the future; Steven’s in the past. He’s trying to drag it back to the way they were, I’m trying to push it to a whole different place. So, still we have a sort of tension. This recent one came out of that. It’s kind of a hybrid of our own two ideas, so we’ll see where we are able to take the next one.”
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:00 PM 07-28-2008
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
A couple of new "nuggets" from George Lucas about Indy Jones 5 and perhaps some insight on why Crystal Skull sucked. Interesting..

http://entertainment.timesonline.co....cle4386319.ece

Lucas is also considering what to do about the fifth instalment in the Indiana Jones franchise, which he has produced from the outset. The most recent film, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, has taken almost $750m (£375m) at the international box office, and the whip-snapping archeologist remains in high demand, even though his own days as a whippersnapper are behind him (Harrison Ford is two years older than Lucas).

“We were hoping for box-office figures like that, which is, ultimately, with inflation, what the others have done, within 10%,” Lucas explains. “So, we squeaked up there. Really, though, it was a challenge getting the story together and getting everybody to agree on it. Indiana Jones only becomes complicated when you have another two people saying ‘I want it this way’ and ‘I want it that way’, whereas, when I first did Jones, I just said, ‘We’ll do it this way’ — and that was much easier. But now I have to accommodate everybody, because they are all big, successful guys, too, so it’s a little hard on a practical level.

“If I can come up with another idea that they like, we’ll do another. Really, with the last one, Steven wasn’t that enthusiastic. I was trying to persuade him. But now Steve is more amenable to doing another one. Yet we still have the issues about the direction we’d like to take. I’m in the future; Steven’s in the past. He’s trying to drag it back to the way they were, I’m trying to push it to a whole different place. So, still we have a sort of tension. This recent one came out of that. It’s kind of a hybrid of our own two ideas, so we’ll see where we are able to take the next one.”
Makes sense...The others would have done a better job if Lucas weren't involved...I almost don't want them to make another. I didn't HATE KCS, but I wasn't totally thrilled, and I hope they don't destroy the series...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:43 AM 10-14-2008
Out on DVD and Blue ray today!

Whos buying?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 10-14-2008
It's out on Blu-Ray.

But Raiders, Temple and Crusade aren't?

Fuck Lucas.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »