ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 125
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 04:34 PM 08-07-2022
Has any RB, ever, averaged 3.9 ypc at a P5 college program and then came to the NFL and been really good?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:37 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Has any RB, ever, averaged 3.9 ypc at a P5 college program and then came to the NFL and been really good?
You ate crayons in high school then became a bottom 5 poster. Success stories exist.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:39 PM 08-07-2022
If he just had a below average OL, as opposed to one of the worst in CFB, he probably would've had 4.0+.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:59 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
You at crayons in high school then became a bottom 5 poster. Success stories exist.
I'm genuinely curious though. I'm not saying he won't be good, just looking to see if any 3.9 ypc college guy ever came to NFL and went gang busters
[Reply]
-King- 05:11 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This thread should officially be a No-King Zone now
Why? If he's good at RB, then that's just spectacular. If he's just a KR, great. He's a 7th round draft pick. Whatever we get from him, it will be great. It's not like I said he'd be bad, I just questioned how you gauged his hands from 47 career college catches. That's a fair question IMO.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 05:12 PM 08-07-2022
I'm genuinely curious though. I'm not saying he won't be good, just looking to see if any 3.9 ypc college guy ever came to NFL and went gang busters

Better question is how many 7th rounders finished in the top 20 in rushing last year. The answer is none. One if you count UDFA Austin Ekeler. And only a handful were drafted after the 3rd round
[Reply]
chiefforlife 05:38 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Better question is how many 7th rounders finished in the top 20 in rushing last year. The answer is none. One if you count UDFA Austin Ekeler. And only a handful were drafted after the 3rd round
James Robinson for Jax was a top 10 RB in 2020 that was UNdrafted. That was before Urban completely destroyed that team.

So yeah, there is a very recent example for you.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:43 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Why? If he's good at RB, then that's just spectacular. If he's just a KR, great. He's a 7th round draft pick. Whatever we get from him, it will be great. It's not like I said he'd be bad, I just questioned how you gauged his hands from 47 career college catches. That's a fair question IMO.
And I said by watching him catch and you acted like I was some kind of casual.

Rename this thread EXPECTO PACHECO because y'all about to see the magic.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:46 PM 08-07-2022
Michigan had one of the fastest defenses in CFB and the bud in the OP shows Pacheco outrunning them on a long TD. Even Dax Hill who ran a 4.38.

If he has even decent hands and vision he’ll be a huge upgrade.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 05:54 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
James Robinson for Jax was a top 10 RB in 2020 that was UNdrafted. That was before Urban completely destroyed that team.

So yeah, there is a very recent example for you.
An example that very may take a backseat to a 1st rounder this year. But the numbers are really in these 7th round/UDFA guys' favor.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:07 PM 08-07-2022
An example that very may take a backseat to a 1st rounder this year. But the numbers are really in these 7th round/UDFA guys' favor.
I'm not sure what your motivation is here? It's like you want to drive home the numbers on successful 7th round RBs being low and therefore ignore every piece of evidence people are posting.

It's a shame you weren't around to pump the brakes of Bronco fans watching Terrell Davis in the early years they might not have won the SB once faced with the overwhelming numbers against him being successful.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 06:16 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm not sure what your motivation is here? It's like you want to drive home the numbers on successful 7th round RBs being low and therefore ignore every piece of evidence people are posting.

It's a shame you weren't around to pump the brakes of Bronco fans watching Terrell Davis in the early years they might not have won the SB once faced with the overwhelming numbers against him being successful.
What evidence has been posted? He's fast. He's big. He works hard. We knew all of that. Some of these guys are putting him over CEH just off of some good words at camp, then citing him as proof that you shouldn't draft RB early.

I'm not saying he can't be Terrell Davis good since you're making that analogy, which is a hell of a comparison. But I have to see him in game action before I anoint him the ONE.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:34 AM 08-08-2022
What evidence has been posted? He's fast. He's big. He works hard. We knew all of that. Some of these guys are putting him over CEH just off of some good words at camp, then citing him as proof that you shouldn't draft RB early.

I'm not saying he can't be Terrell Davis good since you're making that analogy, which is a hell of a comparison. But I have to see him in game action before I anoint him the ONE.
I don't think anybody is anointing anybody, but the tools are there. Nothing wrong with being excited about potential in training camp.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:06 AM 08-08-2022

Shouldn't you be worrying about Buffalo rb depth chart?

:-)
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 06:23 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I don't think anybody is anointing anybody, but the tools are there. Nothing wrong with being excited about potential in training camp.
Absolutely nothing wrong with being excited about potential which Pacheco definitely has. Some folks are just putting the cart before the horse.

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Shouldn't you be worrying about Buffalo rb depth chart?

:-)
I don't get it
[Reply]
Page 30 of 125
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Up