ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 54
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:10 PM 01-06-2019
For those who may have missed it here are the QBs the Colts have faced since starting 1-5. So many terrible QBs. Astounding really.

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:13 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
We should know about Watkins Tues PM at the latest.
Why would they say one way or the other? I would just list him as questionable.
[Reply]
Best22 11:14 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Why would they say one way or the other? I would just list him as questionable.
If he’s listed as “questionable” then that would mean we’d know his game designation

It’ll either be no designation, questionable, or OUT
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:26 PM 01-06-2019
we will know more and be able to form a hypothesis. I wouldn't assume or discount him playing.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 11:34 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I think Mahomes needs 45 to win
Colts are not scoring 44 points. Get a fucking grip.
[Reply]
tk13 11:36 PM 01-06-2019
I don't know. I'm not optimistic either one of these defenses can stop the other offense. I don't know that the Colts will score 44 just because they may very well use that offensive line and try to ram it down our throat. I wouldn't be surprised if both teams ended up in the 30s.
[Reply]
Boxers11 11:42 PM 01-06-2019
Is there any word on the officiating crew & their call tendencies? 44° @ kickoff, 5mph winds, no precip. I want a revenge win for all the prior Colts playoff losses, a passing of the torch win over Brady, & lastly a SB win over the Saints. My wife & in-laws are all Saints fans so I'd love to put them in their place too purely out of love I assure you.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:47 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I don't know. I'm not optimistic either one of these defenses can stop the other offense. I don't know that the Colts will score 44 just because they may very well use that offensive line and try to ram it down our throat. I wouldn't be surprised if both teams ended up in the 30s.
29 points are the most KC has given up all year at home... and that was against Rivers and the bullshit PI call with :08 seconds left.

I'll just leave this here...It's funny that many people on the Colts forum dont even remember Watkins plays on this team. He's killing it in the first part of these highlights....so I'll post it for them.

[Reply]
farmerchief 06:30 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Let's compare the shit that is Watson and Trubisky to Mahomes, in watching those guys how are they remotely the same?
Trubisky throws off his back foot way to often, similar to Patrick, but doesnt have the velocity on the ball as our QB does! There, thats something.:-)
[Reply]
FAH-Q 07:08 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
For those who may have missed it here are the QBs the Colts have faced since starting 1-5. So many terrible QBs. Astounding really.

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson
Underrated post. This is almost shocking. The difference between our QB and those mentioned above is like playing a different sport.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 07:09 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
29 points are the most KC has given up all year at home... and that was against Rivers and the bullshit PI call with :08 seconds left.

I'll just leave this here...It's funny that many people on the Colts forum dont even remember Watkins plays on this team. He's killing it in the first part of these highlights....so I'll post it for them.
Honestly, I forget that Watkins plays on this team. He hasn't played in months and from what I am hearing, he likely will not suit up for this playoff game.
[Reply]
TEX 07:51 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
Honestly, I forget that Watkins plays on this team. He hasn't played in months and from what I am hearing, he likely will not suit up for this playoff game.
Watkins is such a Broke Dick.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:08 AM 01-07-2019
I would assume Reid spent the majority of his prep time this last week on the Colts.

He plays the Chargers twice a year and just played them a few weeks ago.

The Ravens have the most basic offense you can imagine and we also just played them.

The Colts are the one team we haven’t played recently. That could be a big advantage for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 08:24 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Watkins is such a Broke Dick.
Off topic, but you'd think at some point we would learn not to give players who are chronically injured huge contracts. I see a lot of folks wanting to sign Earl Thomas, but he is also injured a LOT.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:43 AM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
Where have you heard that? Maybe, but I’d be somewhat shocked if he didn’t play this week when the plan all along was to be ready for this exact game.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 54
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up