ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 289
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
wazu 07:20 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That doesn't really look like a couple
Probably right. She seems really uninterested. Except for showing up to watch him play and sitting with his mom in the booth and wearing Chiefs gear and cheering crazily when he makes plays and leaving the complex with him.

Definitely not a couple.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:23 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Probably right. She seems really uninterested. Except for showing up to watch him play and sitting with his mom in the booth and wearing Chiefs gear and cheering crazily when he makes plays and leaving the complex with him.

Definitely not a couple.
Well to be fair, she didn’t get naked and start slurping him in front of that crowd of people and on camera like most women do when dating a man.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:24 PM 09-24-2023
The real kicker was that she was there with his family, not hidden away in some private suite... not gonna lie, thats pretty cool

Come hang out with my mom! Its touchingly old fashioned, and real
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:26 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
The real kicker was that she was there with his family, not hidden away in some private suite... not gonna lie, thats pretty cool

Come hang out with my mom! Its touchingly old fashioned, and real
You’re reading too much into it.

Donna’s shown that she enjoys the limelight so I have no doubts she’d be open to this publicity stunt for her baby boy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:26 PM 09-24-2023

Definitely not a couple.
You're such a passive aggressive little bitch about everything lol
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:27 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Could Tay-Tay actually be a GOOD thing right now for us?

If you want to repeat you have to have your shit straight and endure MASSIVE focus and pressure every week.

When do the Chiefs falter? When they RELAX and take their foot OFF the gas.

NONE of that is happening now. Taylor Swift demands THE BEST of all things. We're here to put on a FUCKING SHOW.

Every game is now a NATIONAL stage.

Taylor Swift is the cheerleader for our dynasty. An iconic mascot.

LOVE HER RED!!!!
This is the gayest fucking post i've ever seen, at any time, in my entire life. What makes even xtra gay, is how serious you are.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:28 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
This is the gayest fucking post i've ever seen, at any time, in my entire life. What makes even xtra gay, is how serious you are.
You are new here..
[Reply]
wazu 07:29 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You're such a passive aggressive little bitch about everything lol
Okay but you are just openly stupid about everything.
[Reply]
Delano 07:29 PM 09-24-2023
I’d say Kelce needs to save the distraction for the off-season, but, ya know, his off-season is gonna be so short again.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:30 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Guess you haven't seen the Gay day with Clay thread.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:30 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
You are new here..
Dude, i've spent a shit ton of time in the HoC.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:30 PM 09-24-2023
I’ve never once doubted kelces focus and hard work. He will be fine. They’re both hard working as hell and it’s not like Taylor has a lot of time for kelce right now either. I think she’s touring throughout the rest of the year. Actually kind of works out nicely since they’re both “in season” right now and share something in common in that they’re both too busy to spend a lot of time with each other right now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:30 PM 09-24-2023
Okay but you are just openly stupid about everything.
I've met you before. You're like 5'5 and look like you're dying of hepatitis. I totally get why you get so upset about Chiefs players on here you're a total loser
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:31 PM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You’re reading too much into it.

Donna’s shown that she enjoys the limelight so I have no doubts she’d be open to this publicity stunt for her baby boy.

[Reply]
BWillie 07:35 PM 09-24-2023
Someone on my facebook said they were disappointed in Kelce because Swift is part of the illuminati. I really dont even know what that means
[Reply]
Page 30 of 289
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up