ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign former Bills Punter Matt Araiza
wazu 02:06 PM 02-22-2024

A big development in KC: Chiefs are signing former Bills punter Matt Araiza, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 22, 2024

[Reply]
scho63 09:00 AM 06-15-2024
I just want him to be a great holder for Butker.
[Reply]
alanm 09:39 AM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
BUT WHAT IF HE CAN'T HOLD FOR BUTKER/////
OH NOES!!!!!!!! :-):-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:41 AM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
@direckshun are you content now?
He is retarded so no
[Reply]
Balto 09:43 AM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And we're still dead last in quality of cheerleaders. How hard can it be to put a scout in a local strip club and recruit some hot babes.
We have also never had a player/coach sex scandal with our Cheerleaders have we? Maybe its planned!!!!
[Reply]
alanm 09:46 AM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And we're still dead last in quality of cheerleaders. How hard can it be to put a scout in a local strip club and recruit some hot babes.
Their tits are too big. Chiefs can't have such monstrosities in their cheerleaders. It could be a distraction. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:24 AM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
BUT WHAT IF HE CAN'T HOLD FOR BUTKER/////
WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!! SEASON IS OVER BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED!!! ALL HOPES OF A THREEPEAT ARE SQUASHED LIKE A DAMN BUG :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 12:25 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This kid is just ANOTHER cheat code.

Cheat code quality:

Owner
GM
HC
QB
TE
DT
punter
Kicker
DBs
LBs

WR could very well end up one of our best positions.

This offense should be HISTORIC and when they need to punt, opposing offenses are going to need to drive the whole field because of PUNT GOD.

This Chiefs team should go down as a top 5 team OF ALL TIME.

Cheers and enjoy the ride.
LT is still sketchy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:21 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just want him to be a great holder for Butker.
Meh, if not, I'll be that Louis kid could simply drop-kick or some such.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:09 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
LT is still sketchy.
Kingsley will be just fine and the drastic improvement at WR is going to open up this whole offense.

The Jet sweeps, draw plays, screens and misdirection plays are all going to be lethal because of how much elite speed the offense has.

This offense is going to EAT.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:42 AM 06-16-2024

Cheat code quality:

Owner
GM
HC
QB
TE
DT
punter
Kicker
DBs
LBs

This offense should be HISTORIC and when they need to punt, opposing offenses are going to need to drive the whole field because of PUNT GOD.

I feel like you left off some important ones. Spags, Merritt, and as much as I used to hate the guy Andy Heck.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:34 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I feel like you left off some important ones. Spags, Merritt, and as much as I used to hate the guy Andy Heck.
Training staff
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:43 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by xztop123:
There’s circus workers that can juggle 8 bowling pins at once how hard can holding a kick be
Ask Tony Romo.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:12 AM 06-16-2024

Cheat code quality:

Owner
GM
HC
QB
TE
DT
punter
Kicker
DBs
LBs

Kingsley will be just fine and the drastic improvement at WR is going to open up this whole offense.

The Jet sweeps, draw plays, screens and misdirection plays are all going to be lethal because of how much elite speed the offense has.

This offense is going to EAT.
I love the positive attitude! How can you NOT have one about this team after back to back SB wins especially with our SB win last year which our offense was playing pretty much the whole season with "one arm tied behind their back"?

But BOSS as you know every season is "brand new" and "it is all on paper right now" until we get the pads on especially with Kingsley. Will Brown pick up the playbook quicker than Juju? This will determine more of Brown's success than outrunning the coverage because D's won't let him get behind them hardly at all therefore Brown must pick up Pat's eyes in what Pat sees hopefully sooner than later. Will Matt have Romo brick hands in clutch moments? These are legit questions that cannot be answered "in shells and gym shorts" at this point.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:22 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
We have also never had a player/coach sex scandal with our Cheerleaders have we? Maybe its planned!!!!
With the accusations against him previously it makes so much sense to take that temptation away by only having our cheerleaders to tempt him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:05 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
These are legit questions that cannot be answered "in shells and gym shorts" at this point.
The same legit questions can be asked about your creepy use of quotes and odd choice of bolding. We'll never know...
[Reply]
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Up