ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . .
DTVietnam 08:28 PM 07-17-2019
For those of us that dont want to comb through Sauto and Clays pent up homosexual tension towards each other and just want news.

I think we should know by Friday..Just post tweets and actual relevant news here..

Mahomo4Life posted this. . .

Soren Petro Thinks Tyreek Hill Will Get 4 Game Suspension On Friday https://t.co/bZpZtVp5Mq

— XTRA 1360 (@XTRA1360) July 17, 2019

[Reply]
Coagula 10:34 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It was already posted in the other Reek thread.

Again, my apologies. Noob mistake...
[Reply]
007 10:43 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Coagula:
Again, my apologies. Noob mistake...
Don't sweat it. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:53 PM 07-17-2019
I posted this in another thread but my god Tyreek has the fastest feet I have ever seen

Message from Tyreek! pic.twitter.com/hz0KrZqenm

— Dante' Jones (@Dantej21) July 17, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 10:55 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by Coagula:
My apologies....I just thought the whole premise for Tyreek's issues being undermined, might bear a bit of relevance. Guess not. My bad.
What in the name of Magic 8-Ball Marty's Marimba Mallets are you doing to this thread, Mr. Coagula?

And what do you know about hippo lactation?

Spill or Marty will play you a song. And, believe me, you're not going to like that.

FAX
[Reply]
New World Order 11:52 PM 07-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol this thread is stupid. If any real news comes out, it will be in its own thread.
This is the thread we clog up with worthless posts (like the one I'm posting now) until another thread is created with details of the suspension or announcing no suspension.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:54 PM 07-17-2019
This thread will be fucked up before the ruling comes down, and everybody will want the news posted in ANOTHER new thread.

Next time just fucking wait until there's actual news. Don't say, "This thread is for relevant news only!" Because people will comment on it. And add bullshit to it. And once the thread gets past 100 posts you get assholes wandering in who are like, "WARES THE NEWS GUYZ?"

People should just trust that a new Tyreek Hill thread will be posted when there's actually news. We haven't had many because guess what? THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY NEWS.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:07 AM 07-18-2019
I LIKE TO MAKE SEX WITH THE LADIES USING MY PENIS!
[Reply]
007 12:12 AM 07-18-2019
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.
Attached: frames.jpg (42.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:16 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.
Yes
[Reply]
rtmike 12:48 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol this thread is stupid. If any real news comes out, it will be in its own thread.
O my goodness. I be lol-ing good as I type.
Like anyone needs an excuse to start a new thread.

The second Badell agrees with his Magic 8 ball, I’ll be here looking for said thread. Plenty of hate and discontent to follow over the lack of discipline I’m sure, :-).

But I tell ya what, I sure’s heck won’t be opening a mega thread and hope I pick the right page to start. I’m already at 30 ppp, lol.

Sorry, not directly “He Good” related. But when or if I hear anything Chiefs related, I come straight here. So I’m already impatient, lol. When you live on the left coast, this is the BEST place for Chief material!
[Reply]
007 12:56 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by rtmike:
O my goodness. I be lol-ing good as I type.
Like anyone needs an excuse to start a new thread.

The second Badell agrees with his Magic 8 ball, I’ll be here looking for said thread. Plenty of hate and discontent to follow over the lack of discipline I’m sure, :-).

But I tell ya what, I sure’s heck won’t be opening a mega thread and hope I pick the right page to start. I’m already at 30 ppp, lol.

Sorry, not directly “He Good” related. But when or if I hear anything Chiefs related, I come straight here. So I’m already impatient, lol. When you live on the left coast, this is the BEST place for Chief material!
Off to DC in 3...2...1... :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:18 AM 07-18-2019
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:45 AM 07-18-2019
An news yet? I'm not combing through 3 pages of bullshit to look.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:50 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
An news yet? I'm not combing through 3 pages of bullshit to look.
Nnnnnnnnnnnope.
[Reply]
-King- 05:04 AM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.
What about jail time?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up