ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Blue diamond "Wasabi & Soy Sauce " Flavored almonds
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:47 AM 08-19-2014
I can't go a day without them !

They have to be the most addictive snack EVAR !
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:22 PM 08-19-2014
By the way , and this is a true story how I discovered them.

I was to meet a beautiful little Mexican gal in Stinnett Texas to pick up a load of Boar semen. We always meet at this particular convenient store. I arrived early and hadn't brought a lunch that day as I'm determined to have a daily combo of (1 apple, 2 broccoli spears and 1 oz of almonds) . that's my diet during the day. So I went in and searched for some almonds and saw the wasabi and just grabbed a pack.

Can't believe that once again a load of Boar cum had a huge influence on my life.
[Reply]
Rooster 04:26 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:

I was to meet a beautiful little Mexican gal in Stinnett Texas to pick up a load of Boar semen. We always meet at this particular convenient store. I arrived early and hadn't brought a lunch that day as I'm determined to have a daily combo of (1 apple, 2 broccoli spears and 1 oz of almonds) . that's my diet during the day. So I went in and searched for some almonds and saw the wasabi and just grabbed a pack.

Can't believe that once again a load of Boar cum had a huge influence on my life.
You should write Blue Diamond. That would make a great commercial. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:28 PM 08-19-2014

Please tell me you washed your hands before eating the almonds and licking the wasabi flavor off of your fingers.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:36 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Please tell me you washed your hands before eating the almonds and licking the wasabi flavor off of your fingers.
Dude, our semen deliveries are transferred in a sterile environment. It's collected and processed in a laboratory.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:42 PM 08-19-2014
Dude, our semen deliveries are transferred in a sterile environment. It's collected and processed in a laboratory.
there is no way you really do that for a living - I'll admit though - it's a brilliant little selling feature to the handle. I don't really care who you are or how you got here. Hogfarmer you will always have my heart.
[Reply]
Frosty 05:49 PM 08-19-2014
So - that's a no?
[Reply]
lewdog 05:53 PM 08-19-2014
I really like all their flavors but Salt and Vinegar and Wasabi are my favorite. Those Salt and Vinegar are hard to find though!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:02 PM 08-19-2014
So you don't like horseradish or real mustard, either?
Horseradish is meh, I do like mustard though, not the yellow stuff so much but the stone ground kind and dijon yes.
[Reply]
Frosty 06:04 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I really like all their flavors but Salt and Vinegar and Wasabi are my favorite. Those Salt and Vinegar are hard to find though!
Q :-)

You used to be able to get those big containers of the salt & vinegar almonds at Costco. Now we are lucky to find them in the little snack bags, if at all.
[Reply]
clyde05 12:26 AM 08-20-2014
They have apple pie and cherry pie flavored almonds from blue diamond now, haven't tried them but sound interesting
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 04:28 AM 08-20-2014
Except Manziel's. Your room probably looks like a planetarium under a black light. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:02 AM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Horseradish is meh, I do like mustard though, not the yellow stuff so much but the stone ground kind and dijon yes.
You need a snootfull of Chinese mustard.

[Reply]
scho63 02:20 PM 08-20-2014
I bought some Planters mixed nuts last weekend at the store and the prices knocked me to the floor. Half of all the nuts were $6.50 - $9.50 a jar

WTF??? Are these made with gold????
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 02:21 PM 08-20-2014
Are they a gateway to other nuts....?
[Reply]
lcarus 02:28 PM 08-20-2014
These things are just amazing.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up