TribalElder 08:26 PM 03-15-2023

[Reply]
RunKC 08:26 PM 03-15-2023
This low key pisses me off. $16 million APY is a steal for a LT in this market
[Reply]
DRM08 08:28 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I just hope he blows it in key moments like he did for KC. Not sure how the Bengals could see him struggling with Hendrickson & whoever else from their DL and think "yeah we want that guy." At least from their side of it they didn't overpay for him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:28 PM 03-15-2023
I’m sure you won’t care when he’s getting beat in Cincy.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:30 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m sure you won’t care when he’s getting beat in Cincy.
Well he’s a big upgrade bc JonaH Williams is a fucking broke dick who is always hurt
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:33 PM 03-15-2023
Well he’s a big upgrade bc JonaH Williams is a fucking broke dick who is always hurt
Yeah…an upgrade that had to be repeatedly helped out with Mahomes as his QB. Now he has to block for a guy who holds onto the ball too long.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:28 PM 03-15-2023
We'll soon find out how much Andy and Patrick were covering for him.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:28 PM 03-15-2023
Yeah, I feel the same. It's funny he screwed himself out of money but it's still a low blow signing with an AFC rival and it's a relatively cheap deal no less. He'll make their line better.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:28 PM 03-15-2023

This is a deal for Orlando Brown to play left tackle. He was adamant he wanted to stay there. #Bengals will allow him to do that and play with a contender that could face the #Chiefs in the postseason. https://t.co/m7AsXeZUJv

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) March 16, 2023

[Reply]
wazu 08:29 PM 03-15-2023
Same. I don't get how this really just happened. OBJ is getting a shit deal to go to our #1 rival, while we pay another guy way more to switch from RT to LT.
[Reply]
Bump 08:32 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Same. I don't get how this really just happened. OBJ is getting a shit deal to go to our #1 rival, while we pay another guy way more to switch from RT to LT.
Kinda seems like a fuck you from both sides.

He did turn down a giant deal last offseason. If you offer someone huge money like that and they turn it down, it might rub someone the wrong way. Like in the front office.

OBJ shouldn't have animosity towards the Chiefs, unless there was something we don't know about. But he took way less money to go play for our rival after turning down a GIANT contract last offseason.

It's a strange deal thats for sure, pretty surprising honestly.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:32 PM 03-15-2023
wbf
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:43 PM 03-15-2023
Because Brown is just a weird motherfucker who has always been a weird motherfucker and is blaming everyone but himself for a series of poor choices he's made.

I've never rooted against him and deep down thought he'd re-sign.

But if 'I want to play KC in the postseason' was really a motivating factor in him signing a deal - I hope this motherfucker gets ass cancer.

What an absolute cunt.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:16 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Because Brown is just a weird motherfucker who has always been a weird motherfucker and is blaming everyone but himself for a series of poor choices he's made.

I've never rooted against him and deep down thought he'd re-sign.

But if 'I want to play KC in the postseason' was really a motivating factor in him signing a deal - I hope this motherfucker gets ass cancer.

What an absolute cunt.
Yep. He's always had this weird entitlement thing and seemed insulted that the league didn't think he was as good as he thought he was. Finally the market set his price and he took it. Fine. But it's not the Chiefs fault that he had to be humiliated before taking a reasonable deal. I'm not happy the Bengals got good value on a decent LT, but I'm not gonna cry over losing a tackle that needed constant help to hold up in pass protection.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 46
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up