ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****2024 OTAs Thread****
staylor26 06:20 PM 05-22-2024

DEEP BALL ALERT 🚨 pic.twitter.com/QkTcLkKkyk

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 22, 2024

Looks like Remigio has made the switch from 27 to 81, and hasn’t missed leg day. pic.twitter.com/CflZiKvmCf

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) May 22, 2024

Some good news for the Chiefs at Wednesday's OTA: both Nazeeh Johnson and Bryan Cook were on the field in limited roles. Don't recall seeing them in team periods but full go by training has been the expectation.

More to come on the website and the YouTube channel! pic.twitter.com/vY8NJVk7f6

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) May 22, 2024

A few notes from the Chiefs’ OTA practice today:

🏈 WR Hollywood Brown made an outstanding, one-handed TD catch during 7-on-7

🏈 CB Kelvin Joseph picked off a pass during 7-on-7

🏈 WR Montrell Washington had a strong day with multiple deep catches

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) May 22, 2024

[Reply]
xztop123 01:13 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, I'm sure Rice hasn't gotten any better since being a rookie in his first OTAs practices too.
I was thinking the lack of Mvs might be addition by subtraction.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:15 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Mcduffee said offense is much more competitive these otas than last year. Which is weird because the only change is brown at wr.
Well we also lost Sneed.

Our offense will be better, but defense will probably take a small step back.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:03 PM 05-30-2024
Perhaps we have a legitimate darkhorse in the OT battle:

Chiefs OL coach said the left tackle position is "wide open." Kingsley Suamataia and Wanya Morris have a leg up, but Chu Godrick has looked good this spring, he said, and he got a look there today. Also adds in Lucas Niang and UDFA Ethan Driskell to the conversation.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) May 30, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 03:04 PM 05-30-2024

Spags on Chamarri Conner: “He’s light years ahead of where he was last year.”

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) May 30, 2024

Dave Merrit also compliments his rookie secondary players by saying Jaden Hicks is the protype safety and comparing Kamal Hadden to Bashaud Breeland. Very excited about both these young guys.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) May 30, 2024

[Reply]
tredadda 03:05 PM 05-30-2024

As long as he only compares to Breeland on the field I think we are good.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:07 PM 05-30-2024
This is the best team we've ever had on paper

Weapons galore with a top ten d.

It is the best.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:46 PM 05-30-2024
I think Remigio and Joseph are dark horses to make the roster.

Remigio is a great fit for the Rashee Rice role while he's suspended, and looked really fucking good last year.

Joseph is a former top 50 pick and the type of reclamation project Veach and Spags love.

According to Nate Taylor, Nikko Remigio had a great day today and looks like a guy that might be a huge surprise this year.

He's so confident he continued to say "we found him". Not sure what that means exactly, but it sounds good lol. At the very least, he seems to think he's going to make the team.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:16 PM 05-30-2024
According to Nate Taylor, Nikko Remigio had a great day today and looks like a guy that might be a huge surprise this year.

He's so confident he continued to say "we found him". Not sure what that means exactly, but it sounds good lol. At the very least, he seems to think he's going to make the team.
I like Nate but continue to doubt his evaluation skills. Hopefully the hype builds up steam through more sources and is real.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:24 PM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I like Nate but continue to doubt his evaluation skills. Hopefully the hype builds up steam through more sources and is real.
Yea, I'm not counting on his evaluation skills alone either, but Remigio looked good last offseason, so I can still buy it.

I think it's that he's reacting to seeing him with Mahomes and the 1s too.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:32 PM 05-30-2024

Nagy was practically blowing him in his presser today.

I want a legit competition between Remigio and Skyy bc they are similar types of players battling for the same role.

Skyy has never shown what Remigio did last preseason.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 08:35 PM 05-30-2024

Secondary factory.
[Reply]
xztop123 09:07 PM 05-30-2024
Can our attention go into this thread and less drama bs.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:28 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Need a designed Kelce -Zammit Hook and Lateral play.
this was my first thought when they signed him
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:34 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Mcduffee said offense is much more competitive these otas than last year. Which is weird because the only change is brown at wr.
Imagine when Worthy gets back in there. Put me in the camp of people who want to see Remigio get a legitimate chance to make the team.
[Reply]
O.city 10:52 AM 05-31-2024
Defense also lost Sneed and Gay so that might be some of that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up