ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 PM 06-05-2024
pretty awful so far...some really bad actors
[Reply]
staylor26 10:17 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pretty awful so far...some really bad actors
Wait until you see what happens in episode 3 :-)
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:06 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Big bucket of meh.

The episode 3 twist is just awful as a fan of Star Wars.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:38 AM 06-06-2024
I've not watched it as I dropped Disney + when the quality of the product they started putting out got progressively worse from my POV.

But I was interested in seeing if this would show promise...from what I read here and from those of my friends who have watched it thus far I am not missing much.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:32 AM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Do you dipshits just read the entire plot online before?
[Reply]
DCTwister 09:11 AM 06-06-2024
I grew up in the 70s on the great Star Wars trilogy, but I've finally tapped out and just decided not to watch any more of it. Disney just not getting the memo and just keeps doubling down on the woke agenda. I'm out. I cancelled my Disney+ this week so I won't be watching any of the Acolyte.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 AM 06-06-2024
Do you dipshits just read the entire plot online before?
No, there was a big spoiler leak due to how bad it is.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:11 AM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
I grew up in the 70s on the great Star Wars trilogy, but I've finally tapped out and just decided not to watch any more of it. Disney just not getting the memo and just keeps doubling down on the woke agenda. I'm out. I cancelled my Disney+ this week so I won't be watching any of the Acolyte.
Amen. You will never beat the OG trilogy, and the fact that they have to woke-ify it all makes me happy to miss out.

I liked the Mandalorian, but everything else they've made sucks donkey balls.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:04 PM 06-06-2024
https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/179...NL2xPL94Q&s=19
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:20 PM 06-06-2024
Did anyone really think this wasn't going be shit? Everything Star Wars related after ROTJ has sucked ass, except for the last few minutes of Rogue One.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:08 PM 06-06-2024
That just isn't true.

Andor was terrific.

Obi-Wan was flawed but extremely entertaining.

This is sinking to pure garbage.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:38 PM 06-06-2024
Dude......

Its like Hollywood is tanking shit just so they can release B material they have and make it look like A.

-The Witcher Example

This show is pure shit, just complete garbage. Spits on all the cannon.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:42 PM 06-06-2024
That just isn't true.

Andor was terrific.

Obi-Wan was flawed but extremely entertaining.

This is sinking to pure garbage.
Andor was great. Obi-Wan was...watchable but so damn disappointing given how great that character is (and the fact that McGregor just slaws the role).

But Boba Fett sucked until it became Mando season 2.5 about halfway through. Ahsoka was similar to BOBF and Obi-Wan in that the lead character became an afterthought (though it brought back Thrawn and was at least well crafted).

Given the universe they have to work with, they should have done far better.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:33 PM 06-06-2024
I got Disney+ because Spectrum dropped some channels. I tried to watch some of the Star Wars to see if I could get interested after the Mary Sue episodes.

It just isn't very well written and the characters are boring. It's way too predictable and bland. It looks like it is filmed in someone's garage.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:33 PM 06-06-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Did anyone really think this wasn't going be shit? Everything Star Wars related after ROTJ has sucked ass, except for the last few minutes of Rogue One.

The Mandalorian was good, until it wasn't. Great first season. Actually felt Star Wars-y.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up