ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who will be our biggest AFC challenge?
Rasputin 06:55 AM 05-25-2024
Carl Cheffers
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 06:56 AM 05-25-2024
It’s the Bungchokes, the only team that is not the least bit intimidated by the Kansas City Chiefs. Joey seems to get irritable bowel syndrome seeing Chris Jones late in games. I like our chances with 10 days rest and them playing on Sunday night.

Ravens: Lamar is always meh vs. us. Will Derrick Henry have enough in the tank to make a difference? No, kneel to Spags’ supremacy.

Bills: stick a fork in ‘em, they’re done. McDermott will continue to make knee-jerk decisions in critical situations. Fearing Mahomes will do that to you.

San Diego Super Chargers: preseason favorite!
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:49 PM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
It’s the Bungchokes, the only team that is not the least bit intimidated by the Kansas City Chiefs. Joey seems to get irritable bowel syndrome seeing Chris Jones late in games. I like our chances with 10 days rest and them playing on Sunday night.

Ravens: Lamar is always meh vs. us. Will Derrick Henry have enough in the tank to make a difference? No, kneel to Spags’ supremacy.

Bills: stick a fork in ‘em, they’re done. McDermott will continue to make knee-jerk decisions in critical situations. Fearing Mahomes will do that to you.

San Diego Super Chargers: preseason favorite!
The Bengals played us well one year.....and honestly we choked in that game at the end of the 1st half. Yes, Burrow plays us well, but let's not crown him "almost Mahomes".

Plus...I think the Bengals will miss Mixon and Boyd more than they realize. Chase will always be a threat to contend with but that O line of the Bengals hasn't protected Burrow sufficiently.

I guess I am not as worried about the Bengals as some of you are...and it will be interesting to see if Joey B makes it thru the year without being injured.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:28 PM 05-25-2024
Currently the only thing anti-Chiefs douches are saying can stop them is math.

“A three peat has never happened.”

“It’s hard to win a Super Bowl.”

“They’ve had their best players healthy in each of these SB runs. That won’t last.”
[Reply]
KCJake 12:38 PM 05-25-2024
I say it every year, it's the Bengals. They always play us close. Burrow makes the plays in crunch time. As long as Lamar is QB in Baltimore, we're safe there
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:46 PM 05-25-2024
Laugh all you want but it’s going to be Texans
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:50 PM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Laugh all you want but it’s going to be Texans
See....I look at the Texans as more of a threat than the Bengals.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:01 PM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
See....I look at the Texans as more of a threat than the Bengals.
They have all the pieces on offense. People don’t understand how good CJ was his first year. His offensive line was shit ALL year and he still took them to playoffs.

CJ is the real comp for us
[Reply]
Rausch 04:05 PM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
They have all the pieces on offense. People don’t understand how good CJ was his first year. His offensive line was shit ALL year and he still took them to playoffs.

CJ is the real comp for us
By the end of this year people will understand he's the 2nd best QB in the conference...
[Reply]
BWillie 01:00 PM 05-25-2024
This is the year the injuries start for Allen
[Reply]
New World Order 01:02 PM 05-25-2024
Bengals always give us problems.

Bengals and Texans will be our comp this year
[Reply]
Eureka 03:19 PM 05-25-2024
Wild card could be the Raiders. Last team the Chiefs lost to and soundly at that.

Coach Pierce has that team believing they can win the division and the defense looks like it's trending up. They have some great pass rushers and signed Wilkins this offseason. Seems they could add a few more pieces as they have cap space.

The QB situation is not settled but 2nd year QB O'Connell could improve or fall (thus the wild card). O'Connell will get his first offseason with 1st string snaps at OTA's and an OC that has experience (last year he started with a OC who had no experience). He has some great weapons in Adams, Jacoby, and newly added TE Bowers.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:03 PM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Wild card could be the Raiders. Last team the Chiefs lost to and soundly at that.

Coach Pierce has that team believing they can win the division and the defense looks like it's trending up. They have some great pass rushers and signed Wilkins this offseason. Seems they could add a few more pieces as they have cap space.

The QB situation is not settled but 2nd year QB O'Connell could improve or fall (thus the wild card). O'Connell will get his first offseason with 1st string snaps at OTA's and an OC that has experience (last year he started with a OC who had no experience). He has some great weapons in Adams, Jacoby, and newly added TE Bowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:51 PM 05-25-2024
Nobody mentioned the Titans.

Will Levis and his massive hog could be a problem if he takes a jump in year 2.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:35 PM 05-25-2024
Raiders remind me of a Jeff Fisher Rams team
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up