< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Official RV and Motorhome Repository
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:20 PM 06-28-2024
Who has one?

The RV life is awesome.
[Reply]
Delano 09:33 AM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Love camping life. We purchased a used KZ Sportsmen Sportster Toy Hauler last year.
It’s a 18ft unit that is perfect to take out west to Utah/Colorado.
Our favorite is area is Utah and we’ve done all the National Parks
We take our small motorcycle out, do some camping and touring in BML land.
The Capitol Reef area is our favorite because it’s so expansive and the crowds are not big.
Last year we did a great ride through Cathedral Valley. It was a sunup to sundown ride that was just beautiful, rugged and breathtaking.
It is a beautiful part of the world. All the senses are indulged with natural majesty. Unfortunately, many times that peace and wonder is deeply upset by stupid fuckers on loud motorcycles.
[Reply]
philfree 10:06 AM 06-29-2024
My dad started motor homing when I was probably 11 years old. We did the family vacation thing and as a kid it was pretty cool. He'd start driving and we'd all pass out in the back bed and then mom and dad would yell wake up and look! We's wake up and look out the window and go "cool" then we'd fall over like a prairie dog and fall back asleep. He drove up to the northwest and down the coast, up into Canada where we saw Huskie the Muskie and we camped on Lake Of The Woods, then he drove us all the way to Acapulco where he backed that thing up to the sea wall and we camped beach side. He drove that thing through Brownsville, Mexico City and then the mountains. Crazy times!
[Reply]
philfree 10:28 AM 06-29-2024
Here's my question about modern motor homing. With all the slide outs on most every motorhome you see these days is it still possible for some one to slip into and use the toilet and use it while going down the road? I mean if I have to stop for people to pee it's worthless.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:22 AM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
Here's my question about modern motor homing. With all the slide outs on most every motorhome you see these days is it still possible for some one to slip into and use the toilet and use it while going down the road? I mean if I have to stop for people to pee it's worthless.
The overwhelming majority of motorhomes leave enough room to get to the bathroom while under way.
An unwritten rule though is, don't drop a deuce in the camper, unless it's an emergency. No one wants to smell that for hours on end.
[Reply]
philfree 12:04 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
The overwhelming majority of motorhomes leave enough room to get to the bathroom while under way.
An unwritten rule though is, don't drop a deuce in the camper, unless it's an emergency. No one wants to smell that for hours on end.
Yeah that's a rule for sure.

My wife thinks she wants us to get a motorhome and just travel around. Sounds like a lot of work for me and then I'm not sure I want to hauling her all over the country while she rides shotgun having cocktails all the while. And then with all the illegals everywhere are RV campgrounds even safe these days?
[Reply]
Smed1065 12:13 PM 06-29-2024
Probably telling on myself but my 1st Motor home had a wooden frame. Went to 5th wheels afterwards with Dodge diesel. 35 foot was too long. Haven't owned one in years now tho. Road memories are great tho.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:38 PM 06-29-2024

My wife thinks she wants us to get a motorhome and just travel around. Sounds like a lot of work for me and then I'm not sure I want to hauling her all over the country while she rides shotgun having cocktails all the while. And then with all the illegals everywhere are RV campgrounds even safe these days?
:-)

JFC
Here's a true believer in the National Enquirer of news media, FOX News.
[Reply]
philfree 08:30 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:

JFC
I don't watch Fox News. :-)
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:10 PM 06-29-2024

Originally Posted by stumppy:

JFC
To be fair, there are about 4 or 5 illegals who are already hiding in his house behind the curtain or in the bushes in his yard already. The second he leaves his home in an RV, you know they will invade and claim squatters rights then turn his home into a meth or fentanyl factory; the illegals will then rape and kill all the women in the neighborhood and then cast 275 votes each for Joe Biden. Its all part of Soros, Gates, and the WEF plan to make him eat insects instead of meat.

Who needs FOX news when you have http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30 for all your factual information needs?
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:34 PM 06-29-2024
We've had several campers over the last 25 years.
We haven't had one since and haven't really missed it.
[Reply]
BIG K 11:53 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Since the 1980s I have done the Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach, Ca.
LOL! literally 9 minutes from my house!
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:38 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Delano:
It is a beautiful part of the world. All the senses are indulged with natural majesty. Unfortunately, many times that peace and wonder is deeply upset by stupid fuckers on loud motorcycles.
Well that wouldn’t be me. My little 390cc thumper is a quiet machine built to tackle the pavement twisties and moderate off road.
We usually don’t even see people when we are on our back country off road adventures.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:28 AM Yesterday
I don't watch Fox News. :-)
Just the National Enquirer then. That explains a lot.

Prob best you hunker down at home, get your groceries delivered get started on that bunker if you haven't already.

"with all the illegals everywhere are RV campgrounds even safe these days?"

BOO
[Reply]
philfree 09:39 AM Yesterday
Anybody ever take their rig to Arrowhead for a game? My brother did that once and we walked out to where they park the RVs to hang out before the game. I always thought that would be a fun way to go to a game. It'd be cool to get there the night before and then stay the night after the game but I don't know if they let you do a two night stay.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 02:10 PM Yesterday
Waiting to go that route again.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up