ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
O.city 03:56 PM 08-20-2022
He’s bad
[Reply]
JPH83 03:57 PM 08-20-2022
McKinnon is our best RB imo. Probably not in pass pro or to punch it in, but he can run and catch. My hope is sense prevails and he's given more snaps earlier this year to prove it, worse that'll happen is he gets the injury bug. Would love CEH to play closer to his rookie year but I'm not holding my breath.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:01 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
McKinnon is our best RB imo. Probably not in pass pro or to punch it in, but he can run and catch. My hope is sense prevails and he's given more snaps earlier this year to prove it, worse that'll happen is he gets the injury bug. Would love CEH to play closer to his rookie year but I'm not holding my breath.
McKinnon is actually really good at pass protection.

His issue is injuries
[Reply]
JPH83 04:08 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

His issue is injuries
Yeah I think he's much better than Jones and probably CEH. I guess maybe the perception is he's not a bulkier guy so maybe less durable in that role.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:09 PM 08-20-2022
Yeah I think he's much better than Jones and probably CEH. I guess maybe the perception is he's not a bulkier guy so maybe less durable in that role.
Every rb on the roster is better than ceh
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:16 PM 08-20-2022
CEH runs like Alex Smiff, head down, no vision, just ready to accept getting tackled.

He’s barely even a JAG at this point.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:21 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

His issue is injuries
and the fact that when he's effective - Andy just stops using him for God only knows why....! Ugh I'm never going to forget that shit
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:07 PM 08-20-2022
Sure, but gotta save him for the playoffs. Dude can’t last a full season. Maybe you start him early and hope Pacheco can get better enough to take more reps by mid season. CEH hasn’t played himself out of a job in the preseason, but he also hasn’t done a single thing to remove our doubts.

If you’re gonna give the ball to a guy who can’t get yards I’d rather the rookie that can learn and grow vs the veteran who might be just “it is what it is”
[Reply]
BWillie 03:59 PM 08-20-2022
Perfect example so far as a reason to almost never run the ball.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:01 PM 08-20-2022
Mckinnon and Jones should be the guys.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:02 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Mckinnon and Jones should be the guys.
Jones is as good as gone
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:02 PM 08-20-2022
leave red bumblebee alone :-)
[Reply]
O.city 04:04 PM 08-20-2022
He played on a stacked team at lsu of course he looked good
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:05 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
He played on a stacked team at lsu of course he looked good
His step was fast enough to get by in college. It has never looked fast enough in the NFL and it's all he has so he's officially a bust. It sucks but pretending like he's something else will not be advisable for this team.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:12 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All of our RBs not named McKinnon have looked super meh today
I really liked Pacheco catching passes out there. I wasn't paying enough attention when he ran it.

As long as Pacheco doesn't get cut, we'll figure it out. Hoping Reid runs a power run game for a significant amount of snaps is folley, so whatever.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up