ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Any news on the Honey Badger? [expected to play]
|Zach| 08:01 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but.....

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:09 PM 01-24-2022
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but.....
What the F...are you serious?!?!???
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:19 PM 01-24-2022
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but….I have obviously had enough head injuries to know.
Finished your post.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:27 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Finished your post.
I do have a sense of humor.:-)
[Reply]
splatbass 08:39 PM 01-24-2022

So the team doctors put him in the concussion protocol even though he didn’t have a concussion? You really believe that? Because that choice isn’t up to the player.

Moron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:50 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
So the team doctors put him in the concussion protocol even though he didn’t have a concussion? You really believe that? Because that choice isn’t up to the player.

Moron.

There are some hits that aren't seen but the player 'knows' he got hit in the head and decides to report himself(that's a good thing) and there are those hits to the head seen by everyone that even though the player say's he is good, still the league wants to check him out just to make sure(and that's a good thing). All I am saying is there is a lot of room for the player to be dishonest one way or the other(depending on his motive to either play when he shouldn't or vice versa) because they are all educated with the signs and symptoms of concussion from mild to severe and know what to say.
[Reply]
splatbass 08:52 PM 01-24-2022
There are some hits that aren't seen but the player 'knows' he got hit in the head and decides to report himself(that's a good thing) and there are those hits to the head seen by everyone that even though the player say's he is good, still the league wants to check him out just to make sure(and that's a good thing). All I am saying is there is a lot of room for the player to be dishonest one way or the other(his motive to either play when he shouldn't or vice versa) because they are all educated with the signs and symptoms of concussion from mild to severe.

There are physical signs of a concussion that a doctor can see. Things a player can’t fake. Your idea is stupid. And, as you said, crazy.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:27 PM 01-24-2022
There are some hits that aren't seen but the player 'knows' he got hit in the head and decides to report himself(that's a good thing) and there are those hits to the head seen by everyone that even though the player say's he is good, still the league wants to check him out just to make sure(and that's a good thing). All I am saying is there is a lot of room for the player to be dishonest one way or the other(depending on his motive to either play when he shouldn't or vice versa) because they are all educated with the signs and symptoms of concussion from mild to severe and know what to say.
Ok, so this is even dumber.
[Reply]
Talisman 10:42 AM 01-25-2022
[A bunch of crazy stuff that no one could possibly actually believe about HB.]
I sure hope this is the certificate that's hanging on your wall.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:40 PM 01-23-2022
Well, for those who doubted his value...3 free TDs to the other team on blown coverages.

If we end up moving on we will need to draft one high or sign someone that costs big bucks.

Spags scheme is garbage without an elite safety.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:40 PM 01-23-2022
We really need Mathieu and Fenton back next week. Our DBs were awful tonight.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:57 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
We really need Mathieu and Fenton back next week. Our DBs were awful tonight.
Exactly. They need Mathieu back.
[Reply]
Fish 01-24-2022, 02:02 PM
This message has been deleted by Fish. Reason: Can't find source.
penguinz 02:02 PM 01-24-2022
DB's were confused quite a bit. I think HB's is needed more to help get them in position than his actual play is needed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 01-24-2022
Reed hit him so hard it apparently concussed the entire defensive backfield.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up