ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Aldi cashier's ferocious speed leaves poor mother in tears
ptlyon 10:14 AM 05-24-2024
Why not just have your minions do your shopping RM?

Or is this what the offer to DaFace is about?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:16 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Why not just have your minions do your shopping RM?

Or is this what the offer to DaFace is about?
I don't trust anybody to do my shopping. There's too much potential for sabotage.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:31 AM 05-24-2024
I made a cashier cry once

I had a halo screwed into my head for a fractured vertebra and had my wife drive me to my favorite liquor store (Binny's Lincoln Park IYKYK)

The cashier lady grabbed my hand, asked if I was going to be ok, and started crying

Thats how we do in America...honestly though I never went outside again until it was removed because I was clearly traumatizing people
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:35 AM 05-24-2024
"I will be when I get that bottle, bitch"
[Reply]
TLO 10:40 AM 05-24-2024
You cheeky bugger!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:41 AM 05-24-2024
Womble’s mother?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:45 AM 05-24-2024
Honestly sounds traumatizing. I was getting anxiety just reading it. Reliving every moment. Ever jar of applesauce just blasting down the conveyor belt. Ground beef jettisoning past the scanner at break neck pace. Jars and cans...fruits, veggies....all just hurling through the checkout like asteroids zipping through space. And then her kids are screaming too? "Mom! Mom! my lunchables!"

Ughhh...that poor woman. Sounds horrifying. The kind of stuff they make movies and video games out of.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:50 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Honestly sounds traumatizing. I was getting anxiety just reading it. Reliving every moment. Ever jar of applesauce just blasting down the conveyor belt. Ground beef jettisoning past the scanner at break neck pace. Jars and cans...fruits, veggies....all just hurling through the checkout like asteroids zipping through space. And then her kids are screaming too? "Mom! Mom! my lunchables!"

Ughhh...that poor woman. Sounds horrifying. The kind of stuff they make movies and video games out of.
At least we know she wasn’t buying soap or toothpaste since she’s British
[Reply]
Holladay 11:21 AM 05-24-2024
I wonder how much was the settlement?
[Reply]
neech 09:17 PM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I wonder how much was the settlement?
That's what I'm thinking. In the Kansas City area you have your Brown and Crouppens, Mikes Got This, and Edelman & Thompson law firms advertising all the time. People want the easy money grab so they will make up things or exaggerate an injury just to get a chunk of dough.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:54 AM 05-24-2024
Hopefully she took the Lucille and Ethel candy line crash course promptly after this life altering event
[Reply]
Delano 12:18 PM 05-24-2024
For the little snowflake bitches lurking and downvoting, can’t you stand on your opinions enough to post em up? Probably best to anonymously downvote and not spew your pathetic, backwards, and hateful bull shit in a public forum, I guess. Y’all lack any fortitude and have the bloodlines of inbred guinea pigs. You have more in common than the lady in the OP than you know.
[Reply]
tyton75 02:21 PM 05-24-2024
How does this even get an article written about it... who cares?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:11 PM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by tyton75:
How does this even get an article written about it... who cares?
That must've been a really slow news day.
[Reply]
Womble 03:02 PM 05-24-2024
What's my Mum done this time? Bloody hell
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up