ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl champion rips Chiefs' Eric Bieniemy after argument with Patrick Mahomes
Phoneix 07:30 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by :
Super Bowl champion running back LeSean McCoy appeared to take issue with Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy’s interaction with Patrick Mahomes on Sunday.

Mahomes and Bieniemy were seen getting into a heated conversation at the end of the second quarter of their loss to the Indianapolis Colts. McCoy took exception to it on social media.

"All Bieniemy does is argue wit (sic) the players .. KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT passing or PLAY CALLING," he wrote on Instagram.

Their meeting did not appear to light a fire underneath the offense. Kansas City was held to just three points in the final two quarters. The Chiefs missed a field goal that would have given them a seven-point lead and ended the game with an interception.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/super...atrick-mahomes
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:11 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
0-1-1
oops true, but still, they're not good.

But yeah,

If we beat Tampa this weekend they'll be knocking on our window at 2am again, looking to suck this big throbbing KC cock.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:06 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Yeah I think it's fallout from when you lose to 0-2 teams with Matt Ryan at QB.
Colts have lost 1 game. To a team that appears to be a lot better than expected.

And if Matt Ryan is so god awful, why was everybody picking the Colts to win the division? That's a game KC should have won, but the Colts are closer to middle of the pack than the bottom.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:13 AM 09-28-2022
No chance in hell Andy Reid is rolling like this that's just nonsense.

They offense is out of sink because the OL sucks.
The script we wrote didn’t work when defenses threw something different at us. He expected gus Bradley to run cover 3 and he didn’t. He also ganeplanned the wrong coverages against LAC thinking they were gonna play soft zone. We need to do way better at making in game adjustments. That means putting someone in the booth, that person actually knowing the adjustment and Andy being willing to deviant from plan
[Reply]
lcarus 09:15 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Colts have lost 1 game. To a team that appears to be a lot better than expected.

And if Matt Ryan is so god awful, why was everybody picking the Colts to win the division? That's a game KC should have won, but the Colts are closer to middle of the pack than the bottom.
Yeah and the game they got shutout against the Jaguars, Michael Pittman was out. He's really their only good WR. Ryan is a corpse back there but they're still a middle of the pack team.

It's amazing how quickly the perceptions change in this league. Before the season the Colts were favored by some to win that division. They have the best RB in football, a good young WR and an overall solid team. Matt Ryan was at least expected not to Wentz every game away.

2 weeks later and it's "OMFG you lost to the COLTS?!!! They're like the 2008 Lions LOL!!"
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:33 AM 09-28-2022
If I ever see EB in KC - I'm going to hit him in the belly with my 1985 George Brett mini souvenir bat!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:34 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Okay probably so - but KC is supposed to beat TF out of teams of that caliber.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:36 AM 09-28-2022

The play calling is bad.

No, the OL hasn't executed. The WR's aren't winning enough matchups. And the RB's aren't hitting the right holes.

But they're not being put in good situations in the first place. They run WAY too much RPO and that puts a lot of stress on the OL.
[Reply]
KCJake 09:50 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m still not sure why at this point in Mahomes career, that he’s not calling audibles more at the line. Read the defense and game plan the weakness. I agree that it looks like they call a play for the down and distance but not much else happens. I realize Manning was amazing at this but there’s no way Mahomes can’t do more of that at the line in similar fashion.
That's a great point. Manning made a career of doing this on a regular basis.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:53 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m still not sure why at this point in Mahomes career, that he’s not calling audibles more at the line. Read the defense and game plan the weakness. I agree that it looks like they call a play for the down and distance but not much else happens. I realize Manning was amazing at this but there’s no way Mahomes can’t do more of that at the line in similar fashion.
They don't use a lot of audibles because they're using the option. All of their routes trees have option routes and most of that is setup by the RPO.

They need to run a lot less RPO. That's the long and short of it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:53 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
That's a great point. Manning made a career of doing this on a regular basis.
Manning didn't run the RPO.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:24 PM 09-28-2022

Sync
Out of sync.

And if the OL is so terrible...CALL SHORTER PASS PLAYS WITH SHORTER DROPS.

Slants to JuJu, and then you can go sluggo deep late in the game.

Crossers, make CBs keep up with Hardman and MVS across the field horizontally and get that seperation short.

You have the BEST TE IN HISTORY, one who was BORN to kill cover 2 on the TE Seam route...WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT RUNNING THAT 5 TIMES A GAME!?

Flares, screens, and flats to McKinnon...

The fact I have to bring this up on this board is bad enough...but I seriously want to drive to 1 Arrowhead Dr, walk into the coaches meeting, kick Eric Bieniemy directly in the dick, take his headset, scream that shit at Andy Reid and tell him I'm the new OC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:26 PM 09-28-2022
It isn't about shallower drops.

Watch them run the RPO. Every play develops PAINFULLY slowly. It's not working.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:28 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
T

They need to run a lot less RPO. That's the long and short of it.
They need a real offensive coordinator.

Andy Reid has lost so much of his traditional WCO background in all this RPO bullshit that if he went back to the fundamentals of the Walsh/Holmgren roots, it'd be unstoppable.

That would include more ISO/Power O type out of I and Pro set formations, which would give Reid more flexibilty in pre-snap motion and getting the matchups depending on the defensive alignment...

JFC, Eric Beinemy is hot garbage.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:29 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
charlie is about three coaching tiers above rapist losers like EB
This
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:32 PM 09-28-2022
Fire EB before he tanks the season.
If Reid doesn't do it, Clark Hunt should.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up