ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders rookie mocks Mahomes
Womble 04:57 PM 07-25-2024

The Raiders have a Patrick Mahomes Kermit the Frog puppet at training camp?

The man is 10-2 against the Raiders, Chiefs have won 8 straight AFC West titles and they just guaranteed themselves an ass whopping they won’t forget.
@PatrickMahomes

🎥 @RaidersAQ pic.twitter.com/rzBJnVlUTF

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) July 25, 2024

When will they ever learn?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:05 PM 07-25-2024
You should hear Salvador Perez do his Andrea the giant personation
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:09 PM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Apparently Jack Jones isn’t happy that the fan uploaded the video.

This does look like total entrapment, but what I love is that the Raiders players know this was really bad. They are not excited about dealing with Petty Patrick.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:08 PM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
From what Ive heard, it was some fan that threw it on their field and the rookie guy picked it up and we see what we see. The fans are likely more fired up than Mahomes or Reid. This isnt on the same level as Grudens bus ride by any stretch. If you recall, Jack Jones pick 6.......thats what PM is thinking about lol....not some puppet

This is what PM is remembering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80wHQ7HjPHM
I think he’s remembering your coach talking about “Mahomes’ Rules” in the context of how they’re going to approach him.

And spoiler: he took that personally.

I don’t think he’s gifting you 14 points in 6 seconds as a Christmas gift next time he sees you. Your name is on the list for this entire season as the whole team knows how embarrassed they were that day and how the Raiders have carried themselves since. This video is just a very convenient reminder.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:10 PM 07-25-2024
Lmao, Jack Jones is scared as a mother fucker now. That idiot Raiders fan just wrecked his team.

Yeah let's make fun of the dude that is 10-2 against us. If you extrapolate those 12 games out to a 17 game season it looks like this:

14-3 record 5066 YDs, 43 TDs, and only 5 INTS

That's unanimous MVP territory right there. Mahomes dominates these turds.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:37 PM 07-25-2024
The Raiders uncharacteristically win a game against KC, their fans get their hopes up, and the next umpteen times: Mahomes is there to make them eat dirt and hate life.
[Reply]
Bump 10:05 PM 07-25-2024
I guess this is the fan that had it go viral. Imagine showing up to your teams camp with that shirt because you haven't won a division in over a decade.

Training camp 2024 🤣 pic.twitter.com/GTqm9SQoS9

— Q (@RaidersAQ) July 25, 2024

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:20 PM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I think the rivalry isn't currently what it was when Lamar and Al were still alive.
the 90’s were a hotbed of rivals. Thanks to Coach Schottenheimet.
[Reply]
alanm 10:35 PM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
You should hear Salvador Perez do his Andrea the giant personation
Andre has a sister? Woof.. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 10:40 PM 07-25-2024
The fan has no life
[Reply]
jdubya 10:46 PM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think he’s remembering your coach talking about “Mahomes’ Rules” in the context of how they’re going to approach him.

And spoiler: he took that personally.

I don’t think he’s gifting you 14 points in 6 seconds as a Christmas gift next time he sees you. Your name is on the list for this entire season as the whole team knows how embarrassed they were that day and how the Raiders have carried themselves since. This video is just a very convenient reminder.
So you agree the rivalry is glorious. Jack Jones skull fucked KC on Christmas Day.

Nobody gives a rats ass about a puppet lol
[Reply]
In58men 10:52 PM 07-25-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:39 AM 07-26-2024
Two words: Gardner Minshew
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:42 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
So you agree the rivalry is glorious. Jack Jones skull ****ed KC on Christmas Day.

Nobody gives a rats ass about a puppet lol
If you think Mahomes won’t remember this, you don’t know Mahomes or his history. He hears all and forgets nothing. Faiders, be afraid. Be very afraid. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 08:47 AM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
If you think Mahomes won’t remember this, you don’t know Mahomes or his history. He hears all and forgets nothing. Faiders, be afraid. Be very afraid. :-)
Yeah, this isn't a matter of "Oh, the Raiders were seriously disrespecting Mahomes!" or even "Chiefs fans should be angry about this!" It's pretty funny to me, and I don't really blame the players for having a little fun.

The issue is that Mahomes has a long and proven track record of using bulletin board material to get himself hyped up, and NFL vets are starting to learn that you should NEVER give him anything. That's the rookie mistake here.

I'd give it greater than 50/50 odds that Mahomes makes some form of mock puppet move with his hand after scoring a TD on the Raiders this year.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:49 AM 07-26-2024
A rookie who has never played a game is joking this way?

Not sure what to think but some in this younger generation will do anything for clout/clicks/views etc.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up