ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 299 of 313
« First < 199249289295296297298299 300301302303309 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:25 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
As long as Robinson works for cheap and wants to be here, I think the Chiefs will keep bringing him back on 1-year deals.

Which might just happen. He's done it two years in a row now. He might become the next Anthony Sherman.
People rag on DRob and he deserves it for all the bonehead plays- but...He is one of the best scramble WR's on the team.

Mahomes trust him when the play breaks down. He also caught Mahomes 50th TD and back peddled into Chiefs history.

I think he will end up with 6 Td's and 650 yards. Just what we need from him.
[Reply]
Phoneix 11:27 PM 08-28-2021
Just for reference.

Powell vs Vikings 1 reception on 2 targets playing 15 snaps
Powell vs Cardinals 1 reception in 1 target playing 19 snaps
Powell vs 49ers 2 receptions on 3 targets playing 15 snaps

Fountain vs Vikings 3 receptions on 7 targets playing 33 snaps
Fountain vs Cardinals 3 receptions on 3 targets playing 24 snaps
Fountain vs 49ers 4 receptions on 6 targets playing 33 snaps

Pringle vs Vikings 1 reception on 3 targets playing 29 snaps
Pringle vs Cardinals 4 receptions on 5 targets playing 27 snaps
Pringle vs 49ers 2 receptions on 2 targets playing 27 snaps

Robinson vs Vikings 2 receptions on 2 targets playing 11 snaps.
Robinson vs Cardinals 2 receptions on 6 targets playing 29 snaps
Robinson be 49ers 0 receptions on 0 targets playing 29 snaps
[Reply]
IrishChief 12:39 AM 08-29-2021
Think Chris Jones is going to put up ridiculous numbers this season.
Attached: Screenshot_20210829_073338.jpg (62.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:46 AM 08-29-2021
Posters want Robinson gone because they have a narrative to push since day 1 alot of fuckers on here were getting their dicks hard over no named players who were reportedly tearing it up before the pads were put on. It's great when the underdog makes it and maybe 1 of these guys will do that but FFS theres way more than goes into this than just camp reports, pre season games and message board crowning.

I dont mean to come across as negative here but Robinson was 1 of those guys once upon a time. He was a knucklehead who was an unpolished mid round pick hes already proven he belongs and provides continuity to the offense. Is he a #2 WR? No but none of these other guys being worshiped are either. Robinson is a proven player and deserves a roster spot.
[Reply]
oldman 05:10 AM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
Just for reference.

Powell vs Vikings 1 reception on 2 targets playing 15 snaps
Powell vs Cardinals 1 reception in 1 target playing 19 snaps
Powell vs 49ers 2 receptions on 3 targets playing 15 snaps

Fountain vs Vikings 3 receptions on 7 targets playing 33 snaps
Fountain vs Cardinals 3 receptions on 3 targets playing 24 snaps
Fountain vs 49ers 4 receptions on 6 targets playing 33 snaps

Pringle vs Vikings 1 reception on 3 targets playing 29 snaps
Pringle vs Cardinals 4 receptions on 5 targets playing 27 snaps
Pringle vs 49ers 2 receptions on 2 targets playing 27 snaps

Robinson vs Vikings 2 receptions on 2 targets playing 11 snaps.
Robinson vs Cardinals 2 receptions on 6 targets playing 29 snaps
Robinson be 49ers 0 receptions on 0 targets playing 29 snaps
How many of those snaps were passing plays? I'm not trying to set off a firestorm here but the number of snaps vs. targets and receptions just don't tell the entire story.

My problem with DRob has never been making a reception or even his route running. It's what he does after he catches the ball. It seems that unless you hit him in stride he tries to be fancy and steps back or sideways. Don't get me started on his ball security.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:30 AM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
How many of those snaps were passing plays? I'm not trying to set off a firestorm here but the number of snaps vs. targets and receptions just don't tell the entire story.

My problem with DRob has never been making a reception or even his route running. It's what he does after he catches the ball. It seems that unless you hit him in stride he tries to be fancy and steps back or sideways. Don't get me started on his ball security.
We have a very coach coaching staff and a brilliant QB that they listen too. If Robinson is the best option in their minds there is a reason. If another guy was better in their eyes then he would take his spot. So far it doesn't look like they think another WR is an better option yet.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:47 AM 08-29-2021
Robinson's negative plays stand out because many were recent and some happened in big games, but overall he's had a solid career. With some big-time highlights. Never a player that you want to be your 1 or 2, but not bad as a 3 or 4.
[Reply]
Phoneix 09:53 AM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:

The original intent of the post was to show how few snaps/touches Powell got versus other guys we know are a lock to make the 53 man roster. In essence showing that Powell will be on the PS.

But to your point, I don’t necessarily think that being on the field for x number of passing snaps vs running snaps really means a whole lot in the grand scheme of making the roster. If you are you there for double the time of your “competition” to me indicates more of a preparation thru snaps/reps. The less snaps you play the less chance you have of making the final 53, unless your name is Mahomes or any other “guaranteed” to make the roster name.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:55 AM 08-29-2021
It's amazing how all of DRob's touchdowns over the years are valued less than a couple catches in a preseason game from a former 5th round guy
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:59 AM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's amazing how all of DRob's touchdowns over the years are valued less than a couple catches in a preseason game from a former 5th round guy
He has 12 in 5 years here.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:05 AM 08-29-2021
And?

If Daurice ever gets 12 regular season touchdowns for the Chiefs I will take a month off from posting
[Reply]
-King- 10:06 AM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He has 12 in 5 years here.
How many does Fountain have?
[Reply]
Phoneix 10:09 AM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
How many does Fountain have?
How many years has fountain been on the active roster?
[Reply]
Trivers 10:25 AM 08-29-2021
The Bitching back and forth about the 5th or 6th receiver is so much better than the endless ENDLESS bitch fests about Alex #11 of years past.

CP is more boring; but easier on the eyes.

14 days and counting.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:23 AM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Time to go:

Darwin Thompson & Jerrick McKinnon (Keep Gore)
Blake Bell (Fortson, Gray should stay)
Ben Niemann *puke*
Andrew Wylie *puke,puke*
DeMarcus Robinson
Gehrig Dieter
:-)
[Reply]
Page 299 of 313
« First < 199249289295296297298299 300301302303309 > Last »
Up