ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 298 of 313
« First < 198248288294295296297298 299300301302308 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Phoneix 09:33 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sorry, but I don't remember the argument against Fountain being "We'll only carry 5 WRs."

My argument against Fountain is and always has been that I don't think Andy Reid and the coaching staff will drop Marcus Kemp for a guy like Fountain who won't contribute as successfully on special teams.

That being said, I was also under the assumption that the Chiefs were going to keep Powell no matter what, but I think now there's a pretty decent likelihood that Powell will get cut and the Chiefs will attempt to stash him on the practice squad before he gets picked up.

That's gonna be Fountain's ticket onto this team.
I think it’s been pretty obvious over the last 3 games with a lack of playing time and targets that Powell was going to be Practice Squad material and unless you think that Ffrench, Schoen or Dieter were making the active roster- it’s a for gone conclusion. Idk why we are even arguing about it. Other than those (from a couple of posts up) that think we are only carrying 5 WO
[Reply]
kcclone 09:49 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
I think it’s been pretty obvious over the last 3 games with a lack of playing time and targets that Powell was going to be Practice Squad material and unless you think that Ffrench, Schoen or Dieter were making the active roster- it’s a for gone conclusion. Idk why we are even arguing about it. Other than those (from a couple of posts up) that think we are only carrying 5 WO
Yeah I get the feeling that decision was made long ago. They basically stopped playing him after the first pre season game. Almost like they were surprised he played as well as he did, so now they need to hide him so he clears waivers.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:52 PM 08-28-2021
Except that, once again, Historically Big Daddy Red has kept 6 Wide Outs on the roster. The exception was last year with 5.
Except no ones arguing that it will only be 5... it looks like a 3 way tie at the bottom. Imo Kemp has the edge because of special teams.
[Reply]
Phoneix 10:05 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Except no ones arguing that it will only be 5... it looks like a 3 way tie at the bottom. Imo Kemp has the edge because of special teams.
A three way tie? With Whom? Kemp/Schoen/Ffrench/Dieter? Or Fountain/Schoen/Ffrench/Dieter. Surely you jest.
[Reply]
Phoneix 10:09 PM 08-28-2021
Looks to me like you are arguing for 5 🤷🏻*♂️

Exactly he slots up due to the Watkins subtraction. UNLESS you actually believe fountain played his way above Pringle, Robinson and maybe mecole. I see it as 1. Hill, 2 Hardman 3. Robinson, 4 Pringle, 5 kemp/Fountain/ Powell.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:23 PM 08-28-2021
Looks to me like you are arguing for 5 ����*♂️
There’s 7 names there.. but whatever. And I was pencilling Powell In because he’s a draft pick.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:28 PM 08-28-2021
I just hope Fountain makes the team because if he gets cut I have to suck RealSNR's dick
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:32 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I just hope Fountain makes the team because if he gets cut I have to suck RealSNR's dick
:-)

At least make him buy you dinner first.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:33 PM 08-28-2021
Honestly, set up an onlyfans and there’s a chance you can retire on this.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:35 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Actually my only requirement was he has to chop it off and mail it to me.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:48 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Wtf are you talking about? Robinson is literally in half of Mahomes' highlight clips since he became a starter. He's an above-average receiver that flashes some great catches.

Sheesh, who are these dipsticks?
Yeah after looking up Pro Football Reference's drop rate stats, Robinson has had the lowest drop rate on the team the past 2 seasons. Hardman was among the league's worst at 12.9% in 2020. Who knows how accurate those statistics are, and like many stats, the context is missing.
[Reply]
Phoneix 10:59 PM 08-28-2021
There’s 7 names there.. but whatever. And I was pencilling Powell In because he’s a draft pick.
That’s fair but what has Powell done during the pre-season that gives you the impression they will hand him a roster spot? All the other draft picks have had exceptional playing time EXCEPT Powell. I don’t think not getting any Pre Season playing time equates to making the 53.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:59 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

listo has a lead on a delicious breakfast burrito.
[Reply]
oldman 11:14 PM 08-28-2021
There's no doubt in my mind DRob will make the team this year and for years after until someone steps up and TAKES the job away from him.Kemp hasn't done it, Pringle hasn't done it, what makes you think that WRs 6-30 will. You can say Kemp or Pringle hasn't played enough, but the bottom line is something is holding them back from playing time. I can assure you it's not DRob's ability. Let's get some new blood in the WR room.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:19 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
There's no doubt in my mind DRob will make the team this year and for years after until someone steps up and TAKES the job away from him.Kemp hasn't done it, Pringle hasn't done it, what makes you think that WRs 6-30 will. You can say Kemp or Pringle hasn't played enough, but the bottom line is something is holding them back from playing time. I can assure you it's not DRob's ability. Let's get some new blood in the WR room.
As long as Robinson works for cheap and wants to be here, I think the Chiefs will keep bringing him back on 1-year deals.

Which might just happen. He's done it two years in a row now. He might become the next Anthony Sherman.
[Reply]
Page 298 of 313
« First < 198248288294295296297298 299300301302308 > Last »
Up