ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 297 of 335
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
raybec 4 09:57 PM 07-12-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
This is the kind of shit that needs to be in spoiler tags.
Jesus, it's speculation about a tiny piece of information from a chapter that hasn't been printed yet. God forbid we get some new shit to talk about in this thread.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:11 AM 07-13-2016
Aaahh-heh-heh-heh-hemmmmmm. . . .Hello?! Yes, . . . quiet please.

Ladies and gentlemen, what you never knew, . . . you have always wanted.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:37 AM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It isn't a spoiler. It's speculation based on info that has already been released.
It has information based from a chapter that GRRM recently released. I have avoided all chapters from WoW because I want to read it when (if) it is released. It isn't hard to put the quote from the link in a spoiler instead of a quote.

I'm not certain of what exactly it entails in the link because once I read that it had that info in it, I avoided it.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:41 AM 07-13-2016
I'm really not trying to be nit picky about the spoilers, but I just feel that info released by GRRM holds some validity than mere speculation and shouldn't be presented openly. If the masses decide otherwise, I'll get over it. Just my opinion.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 AM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It isn't a spoiler. It's speculation based on info that has already been released.
Yeah.

Spoilers don't exist at this point. Unless someone's stolen a manuscript from D&D here, everything is either long past being made public or just plain ol' speculation. If you don't like that, don't be in this thread.

The Spoiler drama is dead, or at least it should be.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:27 AM 07-13-2016
I'm really not trying to be nit picky about the spoilers, but I just feel that info released by GRRM holds some validity than mere speculation and shouldn't be presented openly. If the masses decide otherwise, I'll get over it. Just my opinion.
Just so you know, the information in that post isn't the same as the information that was in the sample chapter that GRRM released. It's really just a baseless fan theory.
[Reply]
Hawk 09:32 AM 07-13-2016
Theories are free game on here I would think, and that is nothing but a theory. And not even a likely one in my opinion. Cersei isn't going to marry Euron.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:54 AM 07-13-2016
Perhaps this thread isn't the place to be until you've read the book? Speculation is a big part of what goes on here.
The LAST thing you want to do is get Big Red Wun Wun on a spoiler tag feeding frenzy!
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:12 AM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Theories are free game on here I would think, and that is nothing but a theory. And not even a likely one in my opinion. Cersei isn't going to marry Euron.
I could see her marrying him, getting his fleet and army, then killing him after a short period of time. This could then force a wedge between her and Jamie positioning him to add Queen Killer to his resume.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:13 AM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Big Red Wun Wun
:-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:30 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Perhaps this thread isn't the place to be until you've read the book? Speculation is a big part of what goes on here.
The LAST thing you want to do is get Big Red Wun Wun on a spoiler tag feeding frenzy!
I would love to read WoW, can I borrow your copy? :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:35 PM 07-13-2016
I have been watching the Histories and Lores of Game of Thrones that were produced by HBO for each season. You can find them on YouTube and they are specifically written for non bookreaders and they are narrated by the actors in the show.

Each season is about an hour long and I assume they are kind of like the books in that each story is from a certain character's perspective. They have really helped my knowledge as a non bookreader and given background to things that are barely discussed in the show or not even at all, even though it is all important and relevant.

The video I watched explaining Targaryan history was helpful as well given how important it is to the show and the fact that many things are only mentioned in passing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:47 PM 07-13-2016
Pretty good watch. The shit about the music is excellent.

[Reply]
raybec 4 10:06 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Pretty good watch. The shit about the music is excellent.

This should be spoilered, what is wrong with you???
[Reply]
RustShack 10:26 PM 07-13-2016
Here's an idea, if you don't like spoilers don't read about the fucking show and just watch it yourself.
[Reply]
Page 297 of 335
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307 > Last »
Up