ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 293 of 352
« First < 193243283289290291292293 294295296297303343 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
BWillie 10:51 PM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
This isn't a break and fortunately I'm sure KU's players won't be looking at it that way.
It is as big of a break as you can get in a National Title game.

Its a complete dream scenario for KU.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:54 PM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It is as big of a break as you can get in a National Title game.

Its a complete dream scenario for KU.
Check the Torvik rankings for UNC for the duration of the tournament. You'll see what I mean.

https://barttorvik.com/trank.php?yea...ll&mingames=0#
[Reply]
BWillie 10:59 PM 04-02-2022
Check the Torvik rankings for UNC for the duration of the tournament. You'll see what I mean.

https://barttorvik.com/trank.php?yea...ll&mingames=0#
Ok lets bet money.

KU will not only win, but they will cover vs UNC.

It's going to be a cakewalk.

UNC is also emotionally drained beating their biggest rival and putting the nail in Coach Ks coffin.

You are placing too much stock in short term results over an entire body of work.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:05 PM 04-02-2022
Ok lets bet money.

KU will not only win, but they will cover vs UNC.

It's going to be a cakewalk.

UNC is also emotionally drained beating their biggest rival and putting the nail in Coach Ks coffin.

You are placing too much stock in short term results over an entire body of work.
I've never said UNC would win. Just that they are a serious threat and you are overlooking them based on what they did pre-tournament.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:08 PM 04-02-2022
Did we do ok?

KCC I expect more doom and gloom, just need a good write up for 1 more game bro. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:13 PM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Did we do ok?

KCC I expect more doom and gloom, just need a good write up for 1 more game bro. :-)
Not to worry, the worrying will come tomorrow.
[Reply]
cmh6476 05:11 AM 04-03-2022
What a season for this team. Time to put the last piece of the puzzle together.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:38 AM 04-03-2022
So what. They were an 8 for a reason. Almost didnt get into the tournament. KU wins going away in this one. An absolute cakewalk by KU to a National Championship. And I love it and KU fans deserve this break.
UNC is a team loaded with talent and a new coach to get used to and they struggled to start the season.

They have been playing extremely well. Of course they don't beat Baylor if the refs call a blatantly egregious foul at the end of regulation in that game.

Still, I wasn't overly impressed with UNC or Duke last night.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:12 AM 04-03-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I really thought South Dakota State was gonna beat Providence in their first game of the tournament.

I thought North Carolina was clearly better than an 8 seed. Kind of like that year Kentucky was an 8 seed. Wichita St was the 1 seed in that region that year. What a shitty draw for them lol.
I picked South Dakota State but I should have known better. Those popular upset picks rarely pull it off.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:18 AM 04-03-2022
I'm hungover af
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:24 AM 04-03-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I'm hungover af
It was a hell of a party in Cincinnati last night.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 AM 04-03-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
All they have to do is beat an 8 seed
8 seed in name only, have been playing like a 1 seed in the tournament.
Wins over Baylor, Duke, and UCLA say exactly what their level has been recently. That isn't some fluke. Won't be an easy game at all, no.
As much as I hate to agree with KCCC, NC hasn't looked like a #8 seed since they beat Duke and spoiled Coach K's last game. They are playing their best BB. Way above what they were playing just a few weeks ago. That said, so are we.

Since the 2nd half of Miami, we have looked like a juggernaut that could beat any team in our way. I think our defense is going to bother NC, create turnovers and frustration. First year coach. Coming off emotional wins over the arch rival. Getting to the championship game. That's a helluva year. They should feel satisfied.

Its been awhile since we won a championship. We got that hunger. We should win comfortably.
[Reply]
notorious 08:04 AM 04-03-2022
I dislike watching NC play basketball.

Iso/hero ball extreme. I hope KU beats the ever-loving shit out of them.
[Reply]
threebag 08:13 AM 04-03-2022
Need a big game from McCormack and Agbaji again. Should be a lot of fun to watch. Hopefully the Jayhawks win in a close matchup.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:18 AM 04-03-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Need a big game from McCormack and Agbaji again. Should be a lot of fun to watch. Hopefully the Jayhawks win in a close matchup.
:-) I'd rather see the 2nd half of Miami and Villanova games than a close one.
[Reply]
Page 293 of 352
« First < 193243283289290291292293 294295296297303343 > Last »
Up