ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 292 of 313
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296302 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 07:00 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
In just these three plays I can see that Foutain is better than Robinson! I think Andy will see too!
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:07 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
In just these three plays I can see that Foutain is better than Robinson! I think Andy will see too!
I wish I had an alternate reality machine so I could take you guys to the reality where Fountain not only makes the team but starts taking WR3 snaps over Robinson and Pringle. You know what's going to happen?

Nothing. Nothing's going to happen. Because Fountain's going to do nothing. He's going to be worthless. If he's actually as good as people say he is, you know whose production he's going to resemble in this offense?

Demarcus ****ing Robinson. And that's if Fountain is playing to the peak of what he can accomplish.

Again, you all think Fountain is great because he's different and new. And new isn't old. Robinson is old. Fountain is new. New is filled with POTENCHUL. And hope. And cinnamon buns and unicorns that fart rainbows.

All I'm telling ya'll is to grow the **** up and see the NFL for what it actually is. And what it is doesn't involve Daurice Fountain playing a significant role in this Chiefs offense and doing in regular season games what he does in the preseason.

Get a ****ing clue, guys.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:41 AM 08-27-2021
SNR will either:

1. Make a lot of people look really fucking stupid for loving a guy who either gets cut or does nothing

-or-

2. Be forced to eat shit every time Fountain makes a big play this year.

Place your bets. I’m betting on option 1.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:43 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
SNR will either:

1. Make a lot of people look really ****ing stupid for loving a guy who either gets cut or does nothing

-or-

2. Be forced to eat shit every time Fountain makes a big play this year.

Place your bets. I’m betting on option 1.
Theres a third and very likely option where he makes the team and has two catches for 29 yards while being and Ace special teams gunner. It's called Marcus Kemp version 1.1.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:57 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
From that angle it looks like like that run where CEH seemed to have a big hole and didn't do anything with it was Creed's fault for drifting into CEH's way.

OMFG at Trey Smith whacking the guy in the back and knocking him down at :45. Fucking nasty!
This line is so good I wouldn't be surprised to see Darrel Williams have a career year behind it and get paid in FA.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:07 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This line is so good I wouldn't be surprised to see Darrel Williams have a career year behind it and get paid in FA.
I hope he does, he is built for a line like this imo. He's not a power guy exactly but he is a big guy. If the line cleans up to where a guy his size is at 80 percent momentum he can bowl a secondary guy over.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:25 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Theres a third and very likely option where he makes the team and has two catches for 29 yards while being and Ace special teams gunner. It's called Marcus Kemp version 1.1.

That’s fine. If he turns into the next guy who sticks around and only does special teams, I’m down with that.

I’m fact, that’s my preferred outcome. Taking the hero and turning him into the villain. Sounds good to me!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:38 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That’s fine. If he turns into the next guy who sticks around and only does special teams, I’m down with that.

I’m fact, that’s my preferred outcome. Taking the hero and turning him into the villain. Sounds good to me!
I mean my preffered outcome is that he becomes DK Metcalf as a fan, however i understand your point as a human and a poster. I'm dying on the Jody Fortson wont be a super start hill, I can see you standing tall over yonder.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:44 AM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I mean my preffered outcome is that he becomes DK Metcalf as a fan, however i understand your point as a human and a poster. I'm dying on the Jody Fortson wont be a super start hill, I can see you standing tall over yonder.
Dude, SNR probably doesn't even believe in Bigfoot.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 08:52 AM 08-27-2021
I wish I had an alternate reality machine so I could take you guys to the reality where Fountain not only makes the team but starts taking WR3 snaps over Robinson and Pringle. You know what's going to happen?

Nothing. Nothing's going to happen. Because Fountain's going to do nothing. He's going to be worthless. If he's actually as good as people say he is, you know whose production he's going to resemble in this offense?

Demarcus ****ing Robinson. And that's if Fountain is playing to the peak of what he can accomplish.

Again, you all think Fountain is great because he's different and new. And new isn't old. Robinson is old. Fountain is new. New is filled with POTENCHUL. And hope. And cinnamon buns and unicorns that fart rainbows.

All I'm telling ya'll is to grow the **** up and see the NFL for what it actually is. And what it is doesn't involve Daurice Fountain playing a significant role in this Chiefs offense and doing in regular season games what he does in the preseason.

Get a ****ing clue, guys.
This was a line of reasoning that a lot of pundits had over dumping Alex Smith for Pat.

It was wrong then but may be right now.

Time will tell.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:53 AM 08-27-2021
Dude, SNR probably doesn't even believe in Bigfoot.
I have plenty of friends who dont, they havent read my book yet.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 08:55 AM 08-27-2021

Now this line of reasoning I don't get at all.

If he makes the team, I want to see him be the next DK Metcalf (hat tip to Dunerdr)

If he does not make the team, I would rather see him flame out of the league.

But if he makes the Chiefs, I want him to be a STUD.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:23 AM 08-27-2021
BWAAHAAA! They're all over Daurice Fountain on NFLN this morning saying he's going to be the next breakout player and comparing him to Victor Cruz!!!!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:26 AM 08-27-2021
BWAAHAAA! They're all over Daurice Fountain on NFLN this morning saying he's going to be the next breakout player and comparing him to Victor Cruz!!!!!
He salsa dances?
[Reply]
wazu 09:27 AM 08-27-2021
With Fountain here now and with CEH stepping up, and an added game…whose in for 4 thousand-yard receivers?
[Reply]
Page 292 of 313
« First < 192242282288289290291292 293294295296302 > Last »
Up