ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 291 of 293
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293 >
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:02 PM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Swing Vote with Kevin Costner, as the dude who's vote will decide the election.

Hilarious and poignant! They made fun of the right and the left so it was great. The candidates suddenly moving off hardline party positions on abortion and environmental issues was hysterical.

Kesley Grammer as the President was perfect.
You should watch The Pentagon Wars with Grammer as a General - he's so great in those comic roles that are supposed to have a little gravitas to them.

The cast in this movie is just outstanding

[Reply]
BigRichard 01:01 PM 08-04-2024
Megan Fox has something going on with her face but damn.... that body of hers is rockin.

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:01 PM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You should watch The Pentagon Wars with Grammer as a General - he's so great in those comic roles that are supposed to have a little gravitas to them.

The cast in this movie is just outstanding

A year or so ago I re-watched this out of the blue, that is a really friggin excellent movie.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:51 PM 08-10-2024
The Bikeriders (I watched it on Peacock) is pretty good

Story of the Vandals motorcycle club in Chicago

Nothing Earth shattering or amazing, but I thought it was stylized nicely, cast and performed well, and was a nice easy watch. Thought they did a solid job of showcasing how each generation gets more extreme. These guy brawled and partied then the younger dudes got home from 'Nam and changed the culture. I feel thats something applicable across the board of life

Its got Tom Hardy and some other puffy lipped fuck boy all the ladies like and Daryl from The Walking Dead has a small part

Check it out
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:01 PM 08-10-2024
Watched one of the few Arnold movies I had never seen before last night....Eraser.

:-)

What a rollicking good time, although you can see the cracks forming in the cheesy 80s action hero Schwarzenegger as he tries to transition into a different era of filmmaking.

I think the best part was his mob buddies coming up in the earth mover and killing all the russians :-)

Some really bad CGI too but that somehow made it better.

The plane sequence was fucking rad. One of the best setpieces in any Arnold movie.

You're luggage!

Also loved the constant sexual tension between Vanessa Williams and Arnold. I bet he fucked her.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:37 PM 08-10-2024
Watched one of the few Arnold movies I had never seen before last night....Eraser.

What a rollicking good time, although you can see the cracks forming in the cheesy 80s action hero Schwarzenegger as he tries to transition into a different era of filmmaking.

I think the best part was his mob buddies coming up in the earth mover and killing all the russians :-)

The plane sequence was fucking rad. One of the best setpieces in any Arnold movie.

You're luggage!

Also loved the constant sexual tension between Vanessa Williams and Arnold. I bet he fucked her.
Great movie. "I can't believe you nailed me with this cheap piece of metal." :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:27 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Great movie. "I can't believe you nailed me with this cheap piece of metal." :-)
Yeah Caan was awesome. Cromwell's suicide scene was terrific, felt a lot like something out of Robocop or Total Recall.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:26 PM 08-10-2024
Watched "The Gray Man" last night on Netflix. 2022 movie but really enjoyed!
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:15 AM 08-12-2024
not gonna spend time searching but...

is the newest snow white trailer not the biggest backflip in hollywood history?

talk about gaslighting your own.

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3574384...f_=ext_shr_lnk
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:48 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Megan Fox has something going on with her face but damn.... that body of hers is rockin.

I dont mind her face at all. I'd fuck it.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:06 AM 08-17-2024
Twisters was really good. Predictable but very enjoyable cheese.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:58 PM 08-18-2024
The Bikeriders on Peacock

This was pretty good, a bit slow in the back half at times. I like the story is told through the photographer for parts and Jody Comer's character. Felt a bit like Goodfella's when the ladies are all sitting around talking about the men and how they act, etc. Neat story of how the "bike club" begins and slowly transforms into more of a gang.

It has a great cast. All sorts of people in there like Michael Shannon, Boyd Holbrook, Normal Reedus along with the main characters (Tom Hardy, Austin Butler)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:13 PM 08-18-2024

You're luggage!

Watched Predator again today
[Reply]
Bowser 04:58 PM 08-19-2024
It's made it past the "new" moniker, but I'm about 3/4ths of the way through Furiosa, and so far, I've enjoyed it. Hemsworth plays an excellent psychopathic megalomaniac.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:11 PM 08-21-2024
Any one hyped to see the new "The Crowe" movie?
[Reply]
Page 291 of 293
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293 >
Up