Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FAX 05:58 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
You said it was because he was black. Therefore you are a racist.
Actually, I think that might have been someone else.

I lost my scorecard, though, so I'm not sure.

FAX
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 05:59 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by jlw62987:
My first post was about Geno Smith. I don't feel he would be a good fit at QB in the NFL and was therefore called a racist and a bunch of other slurs. So yeah...
Have you seen what RG3 is doing in DC?

Their styles are the same.
[Reply]
jlw62987 06:10 PM 10-16-2012
[QUOTE=Guru;9021583]Really?

Actually I deleted my first original posts and those posts were in response to those saying I didn't like Geno cuz I was racist. I never said I didn't like him because he was black but that's what everyone assumes if you aren't sold on a black QB.

The ironic thing about "noobs" being treated like crap is that many of us probably financially supported the banner. Wonder if we will support it any more?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:11 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by FAX:
Actually, I think that might have been someone else.

I lost my scorecard, though, so I'm not sure.

FAX
Yeah, that was kushed god.

And remarkably enough, that isn't even the dumbest thing that fuckwit has said upon his arrival.

I figured the law of averages would give us more than 1 or 2 decent new guys through this. I guess my read on humanity is totally off.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:12 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Throwing bottles/cans would just solidify the opinions of the mainstream that we are boorish rednecks. Stay on the high road. We are winning this, you guys.
Throwing bottles/cans, are we that stupid? GEEEZZ :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 06:24 PM 10-16-2012
After attempting to post on this website, the media may not be too far off. I can't believe the amount of hate new people receive on this website. I sure hope the national media doesn't visit here and see how fans treat their own....its pathetic. I support the banner and the black out but apparently I have to "earn" my way to post here.
:-)

This place has united like I've never seen it, so if you think it's crazy now you should probably go ahead and leave. There are plenty of chiefs forums where people who get their little red panties in a bunch at the slightest breeze are accepted with hugs and limp wristed cyber handshakes.

CP isn't for everyone. This n00b hopes the influx of supern00bs doesn't ruin the only ****ing Chiefs board I like.
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 06:28 PM 10-16-2012
Stay focused on the objective guys. Put your petty differences aside. This is us vs Pioli. Not us vs eachother. Stay strong my brothers and sisters! :-)
[Reply]
FAX 06:39 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Throwing bottles/cans, are we that stupid? GEEEZZ :-)
:-)

You begin to understand how it was back in the West when a bunch of guys got liquored up at the saloon and talked themselves into storming the jail and lynching an innocent man.

We need somebody with a shotgun at the jail-house door.

FAX
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 06:47 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
You guys, don't throw shit on the field. We love Arrowhead, we love the Chiefs, we hate management and we're done with Cassel. Throwing shit on the field doesn't help the cause. Stay classy fellas.
x1000000000000000000000000000
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 06:57 PM 10-16-2012
[QUOTE=jlw62987;9021608]
Originally Posted by Guru:
Really?

Actually I deleted my first original posts and those posts were in response to those saying I didn't like Geno cuz I was racist. I never said I didn't like him because he was black but that's what everyone assumes if you aren't sold on a black QB.

The ironic thing about "noobs" being treated like crap is that many of us probably financially supported the banner. Wonder if we will support it any more?
Dude, relax. I came on here all blustery and pissed some people off my very first day. Who cares? Just post. There are a lot of good people here and there are a lot of assholes. Just like real life.
[Reply]
007 07:19 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan:
Dude, relax. I came on here all blustery and pissed some people off my very first day. Who cares? Just post. There are a lot of good people here and there are a lot of assholes. Just like real life.
For the record, he wasn't quoting me.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 07:35 PM 10-16-2012
so I was looking on Jamaal Charles FB page and is that run by him? Because he just posted "scott pioli yay or nay" that would be epic if it was him but I doubt it because it says he's from AR.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:28 PM 10-16-2012
Really?

Plenty of n00bs don't get treated like crap. You just have to have a brain and know what fights to pick. Its not rocket science.

Anybody that believed in the idea of the banner isn't going to give up on the cause due to an issue on a message board. The board isn't going to change, you can keep running into a wall, change, or leave.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:36 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Charles is hurt now. :-)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4617/jamaal-charles
Fine by me, he's been getting used like a five buck prostitute.

A minor injury is just what he needs right now to rest... let draughn, grey & that turd hillis haul this junk around for a while... wasting Charles this year like some Earl Campbell is all-galaxy stupid.
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 08:58 PM 10-16-2012
Perhaps the old "there is no I in TEAM" saying, can be changed to specifically state the case for Jamaal Charles. I mean, he pretty much IS the team. Poor guy. I hope they dont do him in.
[Reply]
Page 290 of 603
« First < 190240280286287288289290 291292293294300340390 > Last »
Up