ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 36
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:13 AM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
(admittedly, I'd absolutely post in a Wolves thread. My youngest loves the Wolves, ride or die.)
They certainly look way better now that Rudy isn't playing like a bitch!
[Reply]
DenverChief 11-12-2023, 11:19 AM
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
DenverChief 11-12-2023, 11:21 AM
RealSNR 11:29 AM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Like I'm some random poster that hasn't been here since the beginning (and from Denver)...Igotchufam
You're a fan of a college team from an area/state that tends to breed fans of the professional football team many Chiefs fans despise the most. The state of Colorado for sports doesn't typically sit well with Chiefs fans for that very reason.

And you started your own thread, even though if you look around this forum the number of Buffalo fans are basically you, Donk fans, and a couple others that you can count on one hand.

I don't care if you're the most popular CPer to ever exist. You started a thread, they came up short of the media hype, and you're continuing to pump them up rather than letting the thread die.

We're gonna troll that shit, dude. A lot.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:11 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're a fan of a college team from an area/state that tends to breed fans of the professional football team many Chiefs fans despise the most. The state of Colorado for sports doesn't typically sit well with Chiefs fans for that very reason.

And you started your own thread, even though if you look around this forum the number of Buffalo fans are basically you, Donk fans, and a couple others that you can count on one hand.

I don't care if you're the most popular CPer to ever exist. You started a thread, they came up short of the media hype, and you're continuing to pump them up rather than letting the thread die.

We're gonna troll that shit, dude. A lot.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:49 PM 11-12-2023
WE CUMIN!

https://n.rivals.com/news/five-star-...olorado-pledge
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:26 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
WE CUMIN!

https://n.rivals.com/news/five-star-...olorado-pledge
Mizzou is in the process of stealing one of their OL commits.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11-13-2023, 07:39 AM
LoneWolf 08:07 AM 11-13-2023
You do realize that some of those sacks are due to him being indecisive and holding onto the ball way too long. He also doesn’t throw the ball away a lot of times when he should because he knows it would negatively affect his completion percentage. He is a me first player and doesn’t give 2 shits about the team.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11-13-2023, 08:22 AM
LoneWolf 08:56 AM 11-13-2023
2 things - without looking at every sack - no, I don't know this - that is typically what a sack is, holding on to the ball too long or the OL just gets flat out beat - there really isn't any other kind of sack is there? People like to make up reasons in their head and typically it's negative - we don't really know WHY - has anyone asked?

Second - so suppose that is the case? So what? He is trying to make it to the NFL - he has a better chance at doing that with impressive numbers than he does if he is "humble" and throws the ball away. This is his livelihood we are talking about - how does the old saying go? If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin and while taking sacks isn't "cheating" everybody looks for a "legal" edge in sports and I'm supposed to feel bad about Sheduer doing it?
I thought I was on ignore? :-)

As for your completely uneducated, Shedeur apologist post. I won’t waste any time addressing it. If you will excuse him being a me first player because “he’s trying to get to the NFL,” you wouldn’t give a shit anyway.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:11 AM 11-13-2023

Second - so suppose that is the case? So what? He is trying to make it to the NFL - he has a better chance at doing that with impressive numbers than he does if he is "humble" and throws the ball away. This is his livelihood we are talking about - how does the old saying go? If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin and while taking sacks isn't "cheating" everybody looks for a "legal" edge in sports and I'm supposed to feel bad about Sheduer doing it?
Well, you did say "I think anyone would agree those numbers are astonishing given the number of sacks" ...and so now we're saying it's less astonishing if he's just out for his own stats and taking sacks because he's all about that completion percentage. :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 11-13-2023, 09:16 AM
Pablo 09:18 AM 11-13-2023
Shitdeur didn't fall too far from the turd tree.

ME ME ME ME ROLLS ROYCE ME ME ME ME ME ME ANOTHER SACK ME ME ME ME ME
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:29 AM 11-13-2023
I think both can exist, no? I actually ran the stats with 1/2 sacks (24) as incompletions and it only drops his Comp% to 65%. While not huge it puts him at the bottom of the other QB's comp%. However the other numbers (yards, TD's and Int's) are still statistically impressive regardless of completion percentage in light of the teams record and overall offensive play.
He's also 3rd in CFB in attempts, so while I believe the best QBs are usually in the 9-10+ yard average, he's at 7.5... in terms of stats, he's a volume Brock Purdy when he was at ISU, but with 2-3 times the sacks.

And I don't have an ax to grind with him, his dad, or CU... but, if he really is a stat whore, quality > quantity. I don't know who else they brought in after the one win season, so I'd also say doing it with CU probably gets him some bonus points.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:04 AM 11-13-2023
You guys broke it, again.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:59 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
You guys broke it, again.
I think he went Quesadildo Joe on us.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:50 PM 11-13-2023
What happened??
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:32 PM 11-13-2023
Anyone else getting weird private messages from DenverChief? He has to have the thinnest skin of any poster in CP history. I’m beginning to think Hootie was right about him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:41 PM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Anyone else getting weird private messages from DenverChief? He has to have the thinnest skin of any poster in CP history. I’m beginning to think Hootie was right about him.
Let's see them fam!
[Reply]
Page 29 of 36
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up