ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 35
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:46 AM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I haven't been paying attention - is there a new PGA Tour game out this year?
I noticed PS Plus has a Tiger Woods game as one of their free monthly games for August if you’re interested/have a PS. Not sure if it’s technically PGA Tour though.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:07 AM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I noticed PS Plus has a Tiger Woods game as one of their free monthly games for August if you’re interested/have a PS. Not sure if it’s technically PGA Tour though.
I have the urge to play Tiger Woods '05 from time to time for some odd reason, lol.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:45 PM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
People really gotta stop spending 70 bucks on this shit.
The same reason I see people spend tens of thousands on mobile games...people are dumb. Madden ultimate team is the problem. The morons paying to that are the ones who ruined the game.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:14 PM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I've been playing PGA 2K21 with my buddies when we want the golf fix. It's hard to make a compelling argument to purchase a new golf Sim once you have a good one. The community created courses available are pretty amazing.

It's a great time to spend a few hours drinking and cursing each other out, viciously mocking subpar swings lmao.

I miss Hot Shots and Outlaw Golf quite a bit.
I second the 2k golf. I’m not even a golf guy per se but it is amazing how many courses you can play. Very enjoyable for a casual player like me
[Reply]
New World Order 01:28 PM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I have the urge to play Tiger Woods '05 from time to time for some odd reason, lol.
Damn, I miss PS2 Madden and Tiger Woods…
[Reply]
lcarus 07:18 PM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Damn, I miss PS2 Madden and Tiger Woods…
Same. The new EA PGA game is ok but for whatever reason it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's just me that's changed.

I also have the 2K golf game since it's free currently. They're both pretty decent golf games but EA has more real courses which is important to me
[Reply]
Dayze 07:58 AM 08-20-2023
Well took the plunge and tried to download for PC. First time playing madden on pc. Or, it would have been. I haven’t bought or played on since mahomes first cover. And that one i only played until probably October before I put it up and hadn’t played since .

Six hours of dicking with trying to complete download Had to figIre out how to enable secure boot. Finally got past that part then was stopped dead in my tracks with the EA APP that was preventing me from finishing downloading. Could not access any sort of forgot password or user name on EAs site /page would just sit there.

Fuck this. Got a refund on steam and just bought a copy for ps4. Was wanting to be on next gen but apparently EA is still a hot pile of ejaculate.

I did play it for a bit yesterday and I was admittedly having a pretty good time, I haven’t played it in years so I’m not sure how it compares to last years, It does, however, feel weird to me when running etc and getting right stick prompts for moves. That’s new to me and slowly getting more comfortable with it.

First time playing madden on a gaming monitor and headphones. So that alone made for a better experience. Up until now I had always been a tv /living room player until I got a gaming PC Llast year.

Overal I enjoyed it so far. For anyone who hasn’t played it in 4+ years it. Ishtar be worth checking out.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:02 AM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
The same reason I see people spend tens of thousands on mobile games...people are dumb. Madden ultimate team is the problem. The morons paying to that are the ones who ruined the game.
This is true, the ultimate team stuff is a major money maker. Nobody wants to build up their team naturally, they want it immediately and therefore will fork over hundreds of dollars through the rest of the year to get more packs and better cards.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:38 AM 08-20-2023
I've always hoped Madden would update their presentation to look like it's on a real network. Be it CBS, NBC, Fox, ABC, NFL Network or preferably a mixture of some or all of them.

And holy hell they desperately need new announcers.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:00 AM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Those PGA games are hard as hell
You can tailor your experience to ridiculously easy to ball breaking hardcore in the settings.

First order of business, disable swing timing until you get a grasp of the game, and swinging straight. Once you start destroying course scores, ease into swing timing incorporation.

You can disable wind, and customize how firm the ground is, to how fast the greens run.

You can literally hole in 1 shorter Par 4 holes with easy settings if you calculate distance right and swing accurately.
[Reply]
wazu 01:06 PM 08-20-2023
Holy shit video games cost $70 now?
[Reply]
Dayze 02:28 PM 08-20-2023
Little bit of the superstar mode and my God there is so many amount of cut scenes and menu swaps, and just overall down dead time. Bouncing between this and franchise.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:56 PM 08-20-2023

Chargers not gonna Charger, realism DOESN'T seem to check out. As a side note they need to mute Charles Davis.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:56 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Holy shit video games cost $70 now?
Yup
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:58 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I've always hoped Madden would update their presentation to look like it's on a real network. Be it CBS, NBC, Fox, ABC, NFL Network or preferably a mixture of some or all of them.

And holy hell they desperately need new announcers.
Charles Davis is the most boring sports commentator ever.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 35
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up