ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 56
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown Jr signs with Bengals
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:19 PM 03-15-2023

Sources: Four-time Pro Bowl tackle and Super Bowl champ Orlando Brown Jr. is finalizing a four-year, $64.092 million front-loaded deal with the #Bengals that includes an over $31M signing bonus — largest ever for an o-lineman.

Brown’s agent, Michael Portner, confirmed the deal. pic.twitter.com/GFFZX0zLrs

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 16, 2023

[Reply]
BEAVER 04:12 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Lol @ the irony of OBJ wearing that shirt like it's rubbing it in to the Bengals for not having any Super Bowls. That's like trolling them without trolling them but it's ****ing funny.

Look at me I won a Super Bowl to a Franchise that's never won a Super Bowl. :-)
With a big Go Bengals on the back
[Reply]
penguinz 04:23 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
are you ****ing 12?

go read the bills thread at the top of this forum

thats you in a year
The irony of GoChiefs calling someone out for acting like a child.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 03-16-2023

Congratulations, Joe Burrow.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) March 16, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 PM 03-16-2023
oof

[Reply]
suzzer99 09:45 PM 03-16-2023
Jawaan Taylor coming out well!
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:33 PM 03-16-2023
https://youtu.be/J3QxA4es0LM?t=307

5:07

OBJr gets owned

would be nice to see a montage of that. Had another play earlier in the drive where Pacheco had to make the block https://youtu.be/J3QxA4es0LM?t=182 at 3:02
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 11:49 PM 03-16-2023
Orlando Brown Jr., thank you for your service to our team but (not so) Happy Trails now that you signed with the crybaby Ben-gals. I'm going to enjoy watching our pass rushers treat you like a turnstile next time we meet.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:56 AM 03-17-2023
Can Joe Barbaro adlib like Lamar and Mahomes
[Reply]
CupidStunt 06:24 AM 03-17-2023
My god. People are so stupid.

2022 offseason - KC offers him a 'big' deal because 1) it helps with cap flexibility, 2) they hope he improves in his 2nd year in the system, 3) the numbers were inflated and the guarantees were good for KC, which is a big part of why he didn't take it.

2022 season - he doesn't improve to the level Veach and Reid want. He's among the league leaders in pressures given up. Everyone here knew this all year, and the only reason he wasn't run out of town with the same level of hate as guys in yesteryear is because Mahomes makes everything work. If we lost that Jags game, if Mahomes didn't battle through the injury, the NARRATIVE would crush OB. And yet here we are, but the reality

2023 offseason - Chiefs don't want him. Didn't even FT him. If you buy that they wanted him back because Twitter told you so... well, you're an idiot. Veach went hard after an elite athlete who was top 3 in pressures allowed. Meanwhile the "4x Pro Bowler" (:-)) is talking himself up yet again with his big mouth. Even goes on ESPN. Eventually takes a deal from a desperate team and people think it's a good deal because it's less than a number from a year ago, after a ton of things changed (like giving up 7 billion pressures)?

As for the person who asked why he's hated ... I don't hate him, but it's very dumb how much he's talked himself up these past couple years, and the reputation he's somehow built for himself, compared to his actual performance.

Whatever I guess. I'll bet anyone come November he's allowed at LEAST double the pressures/hurries/hits/sacks that Taylor allows. At least. Maybe triple. And not one Bengals fan will be like "but muh run blocking!!1!" - which he's not even THAT good at, let's not get it twisted like he's some Trent Williams run blocker and an average pass blocker.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:28 AM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oof

I'm just going to point out my boy Yosh Nijman way out there on the right. Just sayin'.

Anyway, happy to have Taylor.

And surprise! Wylie does indeed blow goats. Brown only slightly less shitty.
[Reply]
O.city 06:43 AM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm just going to point out my boy Yosh Nijman way out there on the right. Just sayin'.

Anyway, happy to have Taylor.

And surprise! Wylie does indeed blow goats. Brown only slightly less shitty.
I don't think that chart means what you think it means here.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:00 AM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't think that chart means what you think it means here.
Is it easier assignments to the right?

*ah, so it is. I'm not yet properly caffeinated.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:01 AM 03-17-2023
Zero snaps without chip help. Put it on a fucking t shirt!
[Reply]
jettio 07:07 AM 03-17-2023
Mods ought to sticky this thread so all the folks with a problem with Orlando Brown, Jr. can work it out.
[Reply]
O.city 07:07 AM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Is it easier assignments to the right?

*ah, so it is. I'm not yet properly caffeinated.
Lol, I can relate. I'm just giving you shit this morning, no worries.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 56
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up