Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:37 PM 04-03-2022

Cameron Thomas had 77 pressures in 2021...

Most by a Mountain West Edge Rusher since 2014 ��

�� via @CameronThomas44 pic.twitter.com/pMxQ1CZ79o

— PFF Draft (@PFF_College) March 28, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 05:47 PM 04-03-2022
Thomas or Williams just feel like perfect picks at 50.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:35 PM 04-03-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Every mock I see has Karlaftis going in the teens. He isn’t gonna be available.]
Good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:06 AM 04-04-2022
I think quite a few people here have never seen Karlaftis play...
[Reply]
Best22 10:44 AM 04-04-2022
How would people feel if we drafted a CB like Kaiir Elam or Roger Mcreary in the 1st round?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 AM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
How would people feel if we drafted a CB like Kaiir Elam or Roger Mcreary in the 1st round?
Elam is one of my favorites at 29/30.

I really like McCreary, but I don’t think he fits what they’re looking for with his short arms. If they draft him, it’s likely to play NB, and I don’t see them using a 1st on a guy like that unless it’s Dax Hill who has the versatility to play inside, outside, and deep.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:57 AM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Elam is one of my favorites at 29/30.

I really like McCreary, but I don’t think he fits what they’re looking for with his short arms. If they draft him, it’s likely to play NB, and I don’t see them using a 1st on a guy like that unless it’s Dax Hill who has the versatility to play inside, outside, and deep.
I prefer Booth of the potentially available 1st round CBs.

And would be okay with it. I'd prefer go DL/DL with those 2 picks but it may just not work out for us.

If we go DL/CB that's fine. Though again, I really do not like the way the rest o the draft lays out if you go with S in the first. It even tangles things a bit if you use a 2nd (without a trade-back that picks up another day 2 pick).
[Reply]
staylor26 10:58 AM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

And would be okay with it. I'd prefer go DL/DL with those 2 picks but it may just not work out for us.

If we go DL/CB that's fine. Though again, I really do not like the way the rest o the draft lays out if you go with S in the first. It even tangles things a bit if you use a 2nd (without a trade-back that picks up another day 2 pick).
Booth and Elam are definitely my guys at CB in the 1st, and I agree that DB in general is not ideal in the 1st.

But if either of those 2 are available, it’s likely that they’re one of two BPA for 29 and 30.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:42 AM 04-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The only S I could see in the 1st is Hill and that's because he projects as both a CB and a S...
[Reply]
RunKC 11:45 AM 04-04-2022
I keep watching and reading about Dax Hill and man that guy is gonna be special. He’s got pretty much everything you could want. He’s so versatile too. Like a bigger version of a younger Matheiu.

I really want that guy on our team
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:48 AM 04-04-2022
I could see them take Hill in the first, trade out of the 1st round and then double dip on DE with two of their three picks.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:50 AM 04-04-2022
Also fully on board with Trey McBride. I’d say fuck it and get this guy to pair with Kelce, Gray, Fortson and our 2 bigger WR’s MVS and Juju.

Let teams play that cover 2 while we bully them underneath with our giant fucking monsters.

You can absolutely get a Calvin Austin or Tyquan Thornton in rd 3 if you want a speed receiver added.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:53 AM 04-04-2022
Also fully on board with Trey McBride. I’d say fuck it and get this guy to pair with Kelce, Gray, Fortson and our 2 bigger WR’s MVS and Juju.

Let teams play that cover 2 while we bully them underneath with our giant fucking monsters.

You can absolutely get a Calvin Austin or Tyquan Thornton in rd 3 if you want a speed receiver added.
I like McBride a lot. Wouldn't upset me at all if they took him.
[Reply]
SAGA45 12:12 PM 04-04-2022
Also fully on board with Trey McBride. I’d say **** it and get this guy to pair with Kelce, Gray, Fortson and our 2 bigger WR’s MVS and Juju.

Let teams play that cover 2 while we bully them underneath with our giant ****ing monsters.

I'm down for taking a TE but I'm in the Jelani Woods/Lucas Krull camp myself. Both of these guys are 6'6"-6'7" 250-260lbs with 4.5-4.6 speed and tested off the charts. They're like a hybrid of Fortson and Kelce in terms of height/weight/athleticism combo. Redzone demons for sure.
[Reply]
O.city 12:25 PM 04-04-2022
I just don't see how they can't go DE/DL early and often.

You have absolutely nothing there currently.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 36
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up