ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 31
« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 03:29 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Tom Brady, Jim Kelly, and Bob Griese.

Mahomes is a 4th-year starter and stands on the cusp of being a 1st ballot HOF'er already.
If we win the championship this year….I’m not sure how he’s not a HOF if he retired right then.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:30 PM 01-26-2022

Mahomes is a 4th-year starter and stands on the cusp of being a 1st ballot HOF'er already.
I mean look at this list below. The dude has barely been in the playoffs for 4 years and already shown more clutch factor than guys like Rodgers, Manning, Brees even though those guys had way more snaps/chances to pile up a strong total in this metric. He has already reached over 50% of Brady's total in this metric, despite playing only 23% of the snaps compared to Brady.

https://twitter.com/Tucker_TnL/statu...84088078217220

[Reply]
tredadda 03:30 PM 01-26-2022

One has to wonder if Kelce and Hill would be 1st ballot HOFers if they played the majority of their careers with lesser QBs than Pat.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:34 PM 01-26-2022

I think he is a HOF if he retired today but a win on Sunday absolutely solidified it regardless of what happens in the SB
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:36 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If we win the championship this year….I’m not sure how he’s not a HOF if he retired right then.
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think he is a HOF if he retired today but a win on Sunday absolutely solidified it regardless of what happens in the SB
I agree. A win on Sunday and he's a lock IMO.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:41 PM 01-26-2022

Below is the Win Probability Added list when you normalize it with 1,000 snaps for each player. Brees & Rodgers are way more similar to Brady than the Brady lovers would like to admit. Brady benefited a lot from Belichick's defense, something Rodgers & Brees seemed to be screwed by a lot in their careers. Mahomes is unbelievable, even with a shaky defense backing him. Manning is the least clutch of the bunch, which is not surprising to anyone.

Mahomes = 9.911
Rodgers = 4.453
Brady = 4.434
Brees = 4.404
Manning = 2.170
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:44 PM 01-26-2022
:-) the first response to that tweet from Kaye Adams-

NSFW'ish

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TimBone 03:54 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

NSFW'ish

Spoiler!
Yeah it's funny, but imagine tweeting about football and having to deal with perverted Twitter replies just because you happen to be a semi-attracrive woman. Kinda shitty, tbh.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:55 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

NSFW'ish

Spoiler!
That Brian Daboll SZN guy does nothing but troll Chiefs tweets. It's pretty sad...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:58 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Yeah it's funny, but imagine tweeting about football and having to deal with perverted Twitter replies just because you happen to be a semi-attracrive woman. Kinda shitty, tbh.
Semi Attractive? Kay is a smoke show compared to 90% of women in America.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:01 PM 01-26-2022
I don't even think it's funny. Just pathetic.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:02 PM 01-26-2022
I imagine it gets taken down immediately but it cracked me up.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:05 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Semi Attractive? Kay is a smoke show compared to 90% of women in America.
That clip is the only time I've seen her. She looked like a normal decently attractive woman to me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:07 PM 01-26-2022
That’s about 80% of Twitter users.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:13 PM 01-26-2022
That clip is the only time I've seen her. She looked like a normal decently attractive woman to me.
Ah, that makes sense. She is also the woman who did sideline reporting for the Chiefs in the preseason. She got Chris Jones to do yoga during a game. :-)
[Reply]
Page 29 of 31
« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Up