ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 256
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 05:34 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Assclown.

So we have to infer that he's referring to Garrett? There was nothing more specific? Not that I need it (or want it, for God's sake), but I'm going after this self-righteous peckerwood hammer and tongs ... so the more specific the better.

I believe I'll write an op-ed and see if somebody has the balls to publish. I'd also be very inclined to start a petition demanding that the disingenuous demagogue apologize on-air ... and if he doesn't weep blood during his mea culpa, he should be fired from his own, damn station. He should be anyway, actually.

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:34 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Do you even pay attention to the threads you spew in? Look at social media ? Geezus
Yeah. Pretty good attention in fact.

So then you agree the mom probably is getting visitation too?

And no I don't stalk their social media. Just going by what's been posted here.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:36 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Yeah. Pretty good attention in fact.

So then you agree the mom probably is getting visitation too?

And no I don't stalk their social media. Just going by what's been posted here.
I never said she didnt... pay attention closer .
I never once looked at his social media outside of the thread you spew in and I knew it. Along with everyone else who posts in here. It's really not hard man, a mod should at least pay attention.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:36 PM 06-24-2019
So I guess the GF/ mom has visitation too? When she posted stuff you said they could be old, why couldn't the same be true for him?
You can't fake snapchat. There's an indicator if it's not posted live. And he posted multiple videos.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:37 PM 06-24-2019
Assclown.

King KK (KKK for short) is just proving how desperate he is for ratings and to be talked about. It might be time for Clark to let WHB's leadership know that they'll be banned for the four preseason games and at least four regular season games. While I believe KKK believes what he says, WHB is ultimately responsible for it.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:38 PM 06-24-2019
You can't fake snapchat. There's an indicator if it's not posted live. And he posted multiple videos.
Ignorant of social media platforms , somehow mod on social platform where he calls out people on stuff he doesnt know....:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:40 PM 06-24-2019
I never said she didnt... pay attention closer .
I never once looked at his social media outside of the thread you spew in and I knew it. Along with everyone else who posts in here. It's really not hard man, a mod should at least pay attention.
I saw the video he posted. I guess that's proof? Ok. You're welcome to believe that (I actually do too, and was the one who first pointed out it wasn't a sign of him regaining custody, but likely a visitation)

And I never said you thought or said she didn't, but clay did. Just checking to see if you were going to cherry pick the parts you like , just like they do.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:41 PM 06-24-2019
Ignorant of social media platforms , somehow mod on social platform where he calls out people on stuff he doesnt know....:-)
I need to know about snap chat? Why?
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:42 PM 06-24-2019
Point being, if you're going to use his social media to determine if he's currently allowed to see his child the same should go for her. Right?
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:43 PM 06-24-2019
I need to know about snap chat? Why?
Because you're a mod dammit! You think you're paid good money here just to muck up threads?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:45 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Because you're a mod dammit! You think you're paid good money here just to muck up threads?
Being the low man on the totem pole and being his target is kinda funny. Maybe he has a link
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:46 PM 06-24-2019
Point being, if you're going to use his social media to determine if he's currently allowed to see his child the same should go for her. Right?
That was my initial reaction. But hers was an instagram post. Much easier to fake. And the timing of it...only AFTER Tyreek posted his...is suspicious.

I don't trust the Espinal Clan. I trust my gut.

And my gut feeling is no way CFS would let a mother near a son she weaponized against the father.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 05:52 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So we have to infer that he's referring to Garrett? There was nothing more specific? Not that I need it (or want it, for God's sake), but I'm going after this self-righteous peckerwood hammer and tongs ... so the more specific the better.

I believe I'll write an op-ed and see if somebody has the balls to publish. I'd also be very inclined to start a petition demanding that the disingenuous demagogue apologize on-air ... and if he doesn't weep blood during his mea culpa, he should be fired from his own, damn station. He should be anyway, actually.

FAX
Totally agree with you Mr FAX. Dude definitely crossed “The Line” with this line of crap....and then some. KK definitely needs to take caution in discussing Reid’s personal life as said discussions could end up biting KK in the ass since his own personal life ain’t exactly pristine.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:59 PM 06-24-2019
That was my initial reaction. But hers was an instagram post. Much easier to fake. And the timing of it...only AFTER Tyreek posted his...is suspicious.

I don't trust the Espinal Clan. I trust my gut.

And my gut feeling is no way CFS would let a mother near a son she weaponized against the father.
Or maybe they are both on the same track towards reintegration. If that's the case how can he say tyreek is definitely in the clear, but she's not?
And tyreek never had to attend counseling classes over this?
Why would Marty leave that part out? I'm pretty sure that would be in the first steps towards reintegration.

Seems like he's done the exact same thing you guys are railing on the media for.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:02 PM 06-24-2019
Or maybe they are both on the same track towards reintegration. If that's the case how can he say tyreek is definitely in the clear, but she's not?
SHE WEAPONIZED THE CHILD AGAINST HIM

SHE ADMITTED IN VERIFIED TEXTS TO HARMING THE CHILD

TYREEK CALLED THE COPS WHEN SHE WAS PASSED OUT AND BABY WAS WADDLING AROUND STICKING HIS FINGERS IN LIGHT SOCKETS

The finger is pointing squarely at HER, you obtuse contrarian.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 256
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up