Page 29 of 63
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:08 PM 05-08-2024
Damn. thought this kid was straight edge.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:11 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by bshmerlie:
I think we need to just expect that Rice won't be there day one and plan accordingly.
They should be planning as if he's not going to be able to be counted on until proven otherwise. I don't care if he only ends up getting 8 games, I'm worried about the dumb shit he might do next. To pull this right after the street racing bullshit when you know he got reprimanded from just about everyone in the organization shows not just a lack of intelligence, but a serious lack of commitment overall. Save me with the "he's young" bullshit. This is clearly a bigger issue.

Obviously you don't cut him, but as far as I'm concerned I'd be looking at other options long term and if Rice ends up not being a dipshit and can contribute the rest of his rookie deal, all the better, but I'm not betting on it if I'm KC. Especially not when we're going for a 3-peat. Hope this latest issue makes them pick someone up.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:13 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
They should be planning as if he's not going to be able to be counted on until proven otherwise. I don't care if he only ends up getting 8 games, I'm worried about the dumb shit he might do next. To pull this right after the street racing bullshit when you know he got reprimanded from just about everyone in the organization shows not just a lack of intelligence, but a serious lack of commitment overall. Save me with the "he's young" bullshit. This is clearly a bigger issue.

Obviously you don't cut him, but as far as I'm concerned I'd be looking at other options long term and if Rice ends up not being a dipshit and can contribute the rest of his rookie deal, all the better, but I'm not betting on it if I'm KC. Especially not when we're going for a 3-peat. Hope this latest issue makes them pick someone up.
Thank you for some sanity in this thread. I think you still give him a chance to improve himself, but agree it is very very thin ice right now
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:15 PM 05-08-2024
Pretty sure this one was an accident and he had a good reason for racing that car on the highway.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:18 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Pretty sure this one was an accident and he had a good reason for racing that car on the highway.
Rice is actually a victim of outdated laws meant to prevent our right to street racing and assault people with cameras.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:25 PM 05-08-2024
It's a shame the first WR Veach really nails is acting like a moron. I'm honestly amazed how much of this happens. I know they're young guys with money but my God.

TBH there's plenty of guys who've messed up and come around and made good. No reason that can't be Rice. If we got him later in the draft because of character concerns it could conceivably turn out great. But it's got to happen now hasn't it.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:26 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Rice is actually a victim of outdated laws meant to prevent our right to street racing and assault people with cameras.
I said this in the other thread, he was simply trying to prove a point to the city of Dallas that their freeway lanes are far too narrow to drive safely. I think he did a great job making his case. I actually think he'll end up getting the key to the city TBH.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:27 PM 05-08-2024
I don't disagree that looking at other options is a reasonable move. Staylor mentioned Treylon Burks and as a young power slot he could be very good imo, if the Titans have any desire to trade.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:33 PM 05-08-2024
Not Rashee’s fault that this photographer obviously has a glass jaw.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:34 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I said this in the other thread, he was simply trying to prove a point to the city of Dallas that their freeway lanes are far too narrow to drive safely. I think he did a great job making his case. I actually think he'll end up getting the key to the city TBH.
Agreed. He isn’t just innocent. He’s a hero.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:35 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Not Rashee’s fault that this photographer obviously has a glass jaw.
He could’ve moved instead of just getting punched.

Rashee shouldn’t be punished for someone else’s stupidity.

I wouldn’t blame a bus driver if I laid down in the street at a bus stop and got run over.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:38 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is why when you hear "character issues" in the draft, teams care about it.

It's also why we should really appreciate Pat and Travis and Chris Jones. They're elite players with elite character traits.

That's rare.
yeah people are talking about the photographer getting in his face and stuff and maybe he instigated it but how many paparazzi has Kelce, who is dating maybe the most famous woman on the planet right now, gotten into physical altercations with?
[Reply]
Mecca 12:38 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is why when you hear "character issues" in the draft, teams care about it.

It's also why we should really appreciate Pat and Travis and Chris Jones. They're elite players with elite character traits.

That's rare.
Yet somehow in the entire lead up to that draft there was never character concerns brought up with Rice, we debated him, we read scouting reports, that shit was nowhere to be found.

People bringing it up now seems like revisionist history because where were these reports heading into that draft? I literally never saw one or even saw one talked about.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:41 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Another ‘case in point’ that supports nothing good happens after 2am.

[Reply]
Mecca 12:41 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Chiefs shield lol

Buddy they had a player kill his gf and himself and people quit talking about it like a week later. Enough with the Patriot way bullshit
The only thing that did was make the fan base way more worried about having a clean image.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 63
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up