Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
carcosa 04:08 PM 01-17-2022
Y'all sure are prone to panic lol
[Reply]
notorious 04:08 PM 01-17-2022
Pretty good draw. Low amount of flags thrown overall.

That's what we want. No excuses.
[Reply]
Graystoke 04:25 PM 01-17-2022
Clete and Torbert are the worst. Glad they are reffing the NFC
[Reply]
notorious 04:26 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
I hope they die.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 05:06 PM 01-17-2022
Congrats on that steelers beat down. 6 straight td drives, after patches got going. Seemed to me that once big red started running the ball patches just came alive.
Looking forward to the bills @chefs. Should be a classic. Then whoever goes forward in nashville the following wk. Cuz the Bengals have no chance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Cuz the Bengals have no chance.
I mean they aren't as explosive as the Texans for sure. You should be OK.

Let us know when Queen Henry has a full practice because until he does, no one takes your team seriously.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:12 PM 01-17-2022
Congrats on that steelers beat down. 6 straight td drives, after patches got going. Seemed to me that once big red started running the ball patches just came alive.
Looking forward to the bills @chefs. Should be a classic. Then whoever goes forward in nashville the following wk. Cuz the Bengals have no chance.
You forgot to take your dementia meds.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:29 PM 01-17-2022
I know people are terrified of the Bills because they blew out the Patriots (in a game they treated like their Super Bowl), but is that team actually better than last year?

Last season, they averaged 38 ppg in their last 8 games of the regular season. 22 this year.

Their defensive stats are better, but more often than not, they were facing one of the worst QBs/offenses in the league. Mahomes and Brady were the only above average QBs they played all year. Mahomes had 333 total yards and a couple TDs but was killed by flukey TOs. Brady threw for 363 with 2 TDs and 0 picks and scored 33 pts.

Here are the other QBs they played: Big Ben, Brissett, Heinicke, Mills, Tannehill, Tua, Lawrence, Mike White, Wentz, Siemian, Mac Jones, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Zach Wilson. Are you kidding? And they still managed to lose to Lawrence and Roethlisberger and get blown out at home by Wentz.

What defense wouldn't have good stats? When they faced a good offense, they couldn't stop them.

One thing I'd like to see as an early tone-setter: Allen takes off running, thinking he's going to cruise for 15 yards and an easy first down and Bolton or Gay demolish him for no gain.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:32 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Who got Clete?

Oh shit..I just saw. :-)

Sorry, Titans...you had a good season.

I would suggest Nashville fans watch a replay of the Patriots/Jags AFCCG....just to get their anus properly prepared.

This is the NFL post-season kiss of death...like when a Mob boss kisses you on the mouth.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Who got Clete?
Titans/Bengals.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:42 PM 01-17-2022
seems nebulous

I don't get into Refalytics but..

Chiefs got Hussey's crew which seems like a big time "let em play" group, so that's a big plus.

Only hold-up is *half* of this crew did the KC-Cin game. Idk who's on the regular crew & who ain't.. but THAT side judge can't be there.

— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) January 17, 2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:43 PM 01-17-2022
You can’t hide your fake confidence/real worry when it comes to Tennessee choking Saturday.

Ryan Tannehill is the worst QB remaining in the playoffs… worse than Jimmy G and certainly the worst QB remaining in the AFC.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:44 PM 01-17-2022
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Bengals will be playing in the AFC Title Game the following weekend.

Just a matter of whether they’re playing in Buffalo or Kansas City.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:49 PM 01-17-2022
GIVE ANDY THE CAKE

Favorite quote from Andy Reid today:

“If you like chocolate cake and eat a piece and then you have one dangling in front of your face, you’re probably gonna want to eat that too.That’s how you feel about the Super Bowl. That is the chocolate cake with the ultimate frosting.”�� pic.twitter.com/CyNNRxqtGl

— Megan Strickland (@StricklyMeg) January 17, 2022

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:49 PM 01-17-2022
And with the ref crew ‘draws’ given out this week, I like the Chiefs chances. Our DB’s will be able to hold and grab their WR’s with limited penalties and few PI calls. That’s a win for us.

Let’s be real: KC-Buffalo is the REAL AFC championship game, just happening a round early. I personally think the NFL wants to see a Chiefs - Bengals rematch. Assuming Chiefs get by Buffalo, of course. Burrow-Mahomes II. Last one went down to a walk off. Should be great re-match if it happens.

Looking forward to it . . . . . . .
[Reply]
Page 29 of 104
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up