ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 335
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
TimBone 11:04 PM 08-17-2014
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace:
You will enjoy the miz/ dolph match, and Rollins/ Ambrose
I was super excited to watch Ambrose-Rollins. But I already know that Kane interfered, so excitement is gone. The Kane interruption is completely played out. He needs to go away for good.

I don't understand the love for Zigler that everyone else has, but I'm going to watch with an open mind.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:04 PM 08-17-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
The Cena/Lesnar match was awesome. The opposite of terrible. It was never going to be a match about workrate. This was a match about a story. A brutal, physical story.
I shall report my findings.
[Reply]
Mav 11:06 PM 08-17-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
I was super excited to watch Ambrose-Rollins. But I already know that Kane interfered, so excitement is gone. The Kane interruption is completely played out. He needs to go away for good.

I don't understand the love for Zigler that everyone else has, but I'm going to watch with an open mind.
(Ziggler)He is one of the best sellers in the game. And I agree on Kane. I just try to embrace the feud. It's a rock/hhh type when those two were coming up.(ambrose/rollins,)
[Reply]
TimBone 11:09 PM 08-17-2014
He is one of the best sellers in the game. And I agree on Kane. I just try to embrace the feud. It's a rock/hhh type when those two were coming up.
I agree. In the little bit that I've watched since Cena won the belts, Rollins and Ambrose have been by far the best watch. Unbelievable what those two do.

Speaking of which, the money in the bank match with those two in it was absolutely sick until....you guessed it, Kane interfered. What's sad is I knew it was coming. When the audience knows it's coming, and can depend on it, it's no fun.
[Reply]
Mav 11:10 PM 08-17-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
I agree. In the little bit that I've watched since Cena won the belts, Rollins and Ambrose have been by far the best watch. Unbelievable what those two do.

Speaking of which, the money in the bank match with those two in it was absolutely sick until....you guessed it, Kane interfered. What's sad is I knew it was coming. When the audience knows it's coming, and can depend on it, it's no fun.
I agree.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:06 AM 08-18-2014
Hopefully Bryan is back for the Rumble and goes on to beat Brock at Mania. Pretty much would cement his place.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:10 AM 08-18-2014
Who won between Virgil and The Million Dollar Man?
[Reply]
Mav 04:05 AM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hopefully Bryan is back for the Rumble and goes on to beat Brock at Mania. Pretty much would cement his place.
I don't know. I think they want reigns.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:35 AM 08-18-2014
I don't know. I think they want reigns.
I don't see it. I think he'll end up like Ryback.
[Reply]
TLO 08:30 AM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
The Cena/Lesnar match was awesome. The opposite of terrible. It was never going to be a match about workrate. This was a match about a story. A brutal, physical story.
I just watched the match, and I couldn't agree more.

I love how Lesnar kind of started to turn a purplish blue at one point. :-)

Lesnar is a scary mo-fo. Hope he sticks around and is on TV for a while.
[Reply]
Reaper16 08:41 AM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I just watched the match, and I couldn't agree more.

I love how Lesnar kind of started to turn a purplish blue at one point. :-)
Yeah, at one point he stuck his tongue out with a sick glee...and his skin was about the same color as his tongue.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:05 PM 08-18-2014
Stephanie's tits were a bouncing.. that's why the guys were chanting.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 06:48 PM 08-18-2014
Poor timing for Ambrose to be taking off and shooting a movie. Dude is white hot right now.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:37 PM 08-18-2014
Heyman was great tonight. As usual.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:55 PM 08-18-2014
Ambrose is my favorite wrestler right now. He is just fucking awesome
[Reply]
Page 29 of 335
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up