ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 289 of 335
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:01 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Also what the hell is the point of marrying a Lannister right now? Tywin and the other top men are dead, they are in debt, and everyone hates the Lannisters right now. She's already got Tyrion on her side.
The lannisters had 60K soliders when they were battling Robb Stark. They are by far the richest house in Westros. Thats some power in the GOT.

Danerys knows that he killed her Dad to stop 500K people from being burned alive. Shit can be forgiven. He will have no desire to usurp her at some later point. She needs to marry someone. Are there any suitable ones left?

I still think its not beyond the realm of possibility that Danerys loses her Dragons somehow by battling the white walkers or maybe Euron and the horn or some plot device. With the Dragons, no one has a chance to stop her. It's going to be a short war.

Also Danerys may sacrifice herself to defeat the white walkers. The promised one looks to be Jon Snow. If true, he sits on the Iron throne at the end so Danerys has to be out of the picture.

It's all speculation anyway. I'm sure there will be some curve thrown in there by D&D.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:15 PM 07-03-2016
Lmfao what? The Lannisters are straight broke. They WERE the second richest, now they aren't even close to the richest. Danny already HAS the richest family backing her, along with the Dornish who are even less likely to forgive the Lannisters than Dany is.

Why in the fuck would Danny give up her already rich and massive backing to marry a broke ass back stabber with one arm and a smaller army than the ones she'd have to lose to get his?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:07 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The lannisters had 60K soliders when they were battling Robb Stark. They are by far the richest house in Westros. Thats some power in the GOT.

Danerys knows that he killed her Dad to stop 500K people from being burned alive. Shit can be forgiven. He will have no desire to usurp her at some later point. She needs to marry someone. Are there any suitable ones left?

I still think its not beyond the realm of possibility that Danerys loses her Dragons somehow by battling the white walkers or maybe Euron and the horn or some plot device. With the Dragons, no one has a chance to stop her. It's going to be a short war.

Also Danerys may sacrifice herself to defeat the white walkers. The promised one looks to be Jon Snow. If true, he sits on the Iron throne at the end so Danerys has to be out of the picture.

It's all speculation anyway. I'm sure there will be some curve thrown in there by D&D.
I am sure at least one dragon is going to bite it. Just to show probably the White Walkers as a threat.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:40 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I am sure at least one dragon is going to bite it. Just to show probably the White Walkers as a threat.
Even 2 dragons would be such an advantage in a battle. How could anyone win?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:52 PM 07-03-2016
Really, who can Cersei even turn to at this point? Using the old "enemy of my enemy is my friend" logic...

Euron -- has a big fleet that could slow down Dany's advance - and there are rumors he has a horn that can take down dragons. Seems like a natural but would probably require Cersei marry him.

The Night King -- highly unlikely as I'm not sure how they'd communicate (maybe in dreams or thru Bran or something) but a desperate Cersei could betray humanity to stop her enemies and realize too late what the stakes are - I could see that.

Freys -- not sure what's left to muster at the Twins but I'm guessing they have some (I'll-trained) men as well as an existing alliance. But still not worth much in a battle.

Slavers -- They're still out there and they despise Dany and Co. But not really strategically positioned to help much though they'll surely be a source of some good Intel in advance of Dany's Westeros arrival.

All in all the pickings are slim for poor House Lannister.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:29 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Even 2 dragons would be such an advantage in a battle. How could anyone win?
Ice Spiders and if the White Walkers can bring winter with them well reptiles and cold do not get along well at all.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:54 AM 07-04-2016
Lol she hates the Lannisters. Jamie also wants her Hand dead, for killing their father. She has an alliance with the Martells and Tyrells... Also Lanister enemies.

Just no.

Where has she ever proven a hatred for the Lannisters? She hate(s/d) Robert Baratheon, whom she refers to as the Userper.

How did you perceive Jaime wanting Tyrion dead for killing Tywin? He helped him escape and hasn't ever mentioned Tyrion again, even after realizing Tyrion is the most likely cause for Tywin's death.

How you came to these conclusions is beyond me.
[Reply]
eDave 03:44 AM 07-04-2016
Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:40 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Image: Not Safe for Work

But yes to all, in any order.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:36 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:

Where has she ever proven a hatred for the Lannisters? She hate(s/d) Robert Baratheon, whom she refers to as the Userper.

How did you perceive Jaime wanting Tyrion dead for killing Tywin? He helped him escape and hasn't ever mentioned Tyrion again, even after realizing Tyrion is the most likely cause for Tywin's death.

How you came to these conclusions is beyond me.
You don't pay attention very well do you? She literally has called the Lannisters her enemy's, and he literally said word for word "if I ever see Tyrion again I'll kill him"

Dipshit
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:52 AM 07-04-2016
You don't pay attention very well do you? She literally has called the Lannisters her enemy's, and he literally said word for word "if I ever see Tyrion again I'll kill him"

Dipshit

She's called the Lannisters her enemy's what?

Dipshit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:11 AM 07-04-2016
RustShack douching it up again.. Who goes this hard over a fictional television show? Guy's got some serious issues.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:16 AM 07-04-2016
Who's left to lay claim to the Throne with either heirs or the prospect of heirs?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:49 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Who's left to lay claim to the Throne with either heirs or the prospect of heirs?
Sansa, Robyn Arryn, Yara, and Edmure. Jon would also be one but he seems very reluctant to do anything but defeat the White Walkers and then retire.

It makes some sort of sense. Leading means you have to condemn some to death and he knows from experience that there is no after life. There is nothing. In addition the burdens of leadership fell much more heavily on Jon than anybody else in the series. He lost his love, ordered many of his friends to their deaths, and was murdered for making a hard decision. He put a 12 year old kid to death because it had to be done. Remember before Sansa came and the pink letter he was ready to just leave the wall and retire somewhere else, not rally the North against the Boltons.

Dany has had it incredibly easy in comparison.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:55 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
RustShack douching it up again.. Who goes this hard over a fictional television show? Guy's got some serious issues.
No shit. Its all speculation and theories. This series is so unpredictable and loves to thrown in curve balls, there is such a small % chance of anyone or any speculation/theories being 100% correct are practically non-existent.
[Reply]
Page 289 of 335
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299 > Last »
Up