ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 288 of 335
« First < 188238278284285286287288 289290291292298 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:46 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
A lot of people have that theory. Especially since they have no clue they are even related, but even if they did Targaryens like to keep it in the family anyways.

Who else is she going to marry? Little Robin?
Jamie. For the good of the realm.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:06 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Jamie. For the good of the realm.
Lol she hates the Lannisters. Jamie also wants her Hand dead, for killing their father. She has an alliance with the Martells and Tyrells... Also Lanister enemies.

Just no.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:08 PM 07-03-2016
Lol she hates the Lannisters. Jamie also wants her Hand dead, for killing their father. She has an alliance with the Martells and Tyrells... Also Lanister enemies.

Just no.
He may get over that after he kills his sister.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:19 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Still doesn't change the fact he played a pretty big role in her father and the rest of her family dying... Even if she's realizing her father was "mad".

I also don't understand the logic of him not being mad his dad was killed anymore if he kills his sister lol
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:36 PM 07-03-2016
Jamie marrying Danerys could happen , but not before a lot of things happen first. I posted those things earlier in this thread.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:42 PM 07-03-2016
I thought that was his hand.
Whatever video I watched. I can't remember which one it was. But she outlined the shards of the sword. It was pretty badass.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:02 PM 07-03-2016
Still doesn't change the fact he played a pretty big role in her father and the rest of her family dying... Even if she's realizing her father was "mad".

I also don't understand the logic of him not being mad his dad was killed anymore if he kills his sister lol
Jamie also didn't like Tywin very much. That is why he went off to join the Kingsguard and basically renounced being a heir to Casterly Rock.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:04 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Jamie also didn't like Tywin very much. That is why he went off to join the Kingsguard and basically renounced being a heir to Casterly Rock.
That's not how I remember that going down. Didn't the Mad King name Jaime to the Kingsguard as a threat/leverage over Tywin?
[Reply]
RustShack 06:08 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Nice try, but no.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:10 PM 07-03-2016
Also what the hell is the point of marrying a Lannister right now? Tywin and the other top men are dead, they are in debt, and everyone hates the Lannisters right now. She's already got Tyrion on her side.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:42 PM 07-03-2016
Cersei is dead and she just doesn't know it yet. Like, SO ded. I believe it will be Jaime that does the deed. He'll take the black to become Lord Commander of the Wall, thus saving him from the wrath of Danerys/Jon and allowing him to repent for the slaying of Aerys and of his sister the Queen (making him both a King and Queen slayer, not to mention kinslayer).

Sounds like a very GRRM avenue - fight your way to the top only to have it all stripped away from you in the most humiliating way possible.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:43 PM 07-03-2016

He already killed his King when it needed to be done. Now he may end up having to killing his Queen, his sister, his one true love, the only person in the world he values. That's got to change a man.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:47 PM 07-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Cersei is dead and she just doesn't know it yet. Like, SO ded. I believe it will be Jaime that does the deed. He'll take the black to become Lord Commander of the Wall, thus saving him from the wrath of Danerys/Jon and allowing him to repent for the slaying of Aerys and of his sister the Queen (making him both a King and Queen slayer, not to mention kinslayer).

Sounds like a very GRRM avenue - fight your way to the top only to have it all stripped away from you in the most humiliating way possible.
I'm not so sure there will be a wall for him to guard. It would be fitting for him to take it up right before it's destroyed though. His tragic arc would be complete.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:56 PM 07-03-2016
I'm not so sure there will be a wall for him to guard. It would be fitting for him to take it up right before it's destroyed though. His tragic arc would be complete.
Good point. Perhaps he takes over the Night's Watch Part Deux after the Night King has been beaten back and the Wall restored by Thoros and Melsiandre.

Whoops, spoilers and shit. Maybe.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:18 PM 07-03-2016
It's hard to imagine what would lead Jamie to kill Cerci at this point... I could have seen him doing it to prevent killing everyone with wildfire...

He wants to be with her, Tomen is the one who made him leave.
[Reply]
Page 288 of 335
« First < 188238278284285286287288 289290291292298 > Last »
Up