ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2875 of 4916
« First < 1875237527752825286528712872287328742875 287628772878287928852925297533753875 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DomCasual 02:21 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Apparently so are scoring TDs...as he had zero last year. Hell of a first round WR you got there...I have a hunch my elderly mother could score zero too.

So if I'm reading the hype correctly...Wilson, who failed to score more than 17 points last FIVE times last year...is going to win MVP...and Jeudy, who had zero tds is now a 1500/10 WR....shit...might as well say Gordon is going to rush for 2000....and Hackett is going to win HC of the year...in his first season.

If you are going to dream...might as well dream big.
Wait. What are you even talking about? Doesn't it all come down to which narrative the NFL prefers? Why does it matter who is good, and who is bad?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:32 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I honestly do not know why a new stadium needs to be built.
No kidding. The current stadium doesn't even need dusting yet.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:28 PM 05-09-2022
Congratulations!

You guys spent two drafts + $45-50 mi to gain a .1 advantage over the Raiders...and into 3rd place. Solid offseason...

Indy gave up a 3rd rounder...not a bad move for them. Patton is performing miracles out there...a two win increase playing a last place schedule is nothing to sneeze at.

I wonder who the Dinks would have taken with their 1st & 2nd rounder...alot of good players available at 9. Interesting that the Lions gave up 32, 34 and 66 to move up to 12. That with Ryan would have been a shrewd maneuver for your future...seems the projected 2022 win total would have been similar.

There are many paths to building a 9-8 team...

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:05 PM 05-09-2022
Tua-Hill and Carr-Adams hope to be Mayfield-OBJ. Mayfield would have been so much cheaper, though the wr is a ?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:23 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Wait. What are you even talking about? Doesn't it all come down to which narrative the NFL prefers? Why does it matter who is good, and who is bad?
It comes to growing their collective brand...there is one corporate NFL with 32 satellites. Then there is satiating their Vegas controllers and the billion dollar explosion of online gambling...a lot of ball$ to juggle.

It's definitely not your fathers NFL...

One thing that has been interesting about KC's 13 straight run...there really hasn't been any instances of overt officiating dictating the outcomes. KC had been bent over four times in the AFCW since that streak began...twice against the Raiders, twice against the Chargers. Somehow KC managed to win against LA in OT..after having to kick back-to back record setting FGs. They did not survive 3-4 plays after time expired vs. the Raiders...or the OPI no call that was later used as a "teaching moment" in the NFL vs. the Chargers.

This might be the year the NFL sees to it that you guys finally win one...it's not healthy for the "League" to allow one team dominate another for that long. Parity is key...especially in the point spread racket. Anyone can beat anyone...no matter how far-fetched...as we saw last season. How many teams were still alive heading into week 16? It's a Vegas dream...

If your team gets sold and the new owner commits to a new stadium...you'll be back in the SB within a few years of completion. That's how the NFL rewards financial commitment.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:45 PM 05-09-2022
Congratulations!

You guys spent two drafts + $45-50 mi to gain a .1 advantage over the Raiders...and into 3rd place. Solid offseason...

Indy gave up a 3rd rounder...not a bad move for them. Patton is performing miracles out there...a two win increase playing a last place schedule is nothing to sneeze at.

I wonder who the Dinks would have taken with their 1st & 2nd rounder...alot of good players available at 9. Interesting that the Lions gave up 32, 34 and 66 to move up to 12. That with Ryan would have been a shrewd maneuver for your future...seems the projected 2022 win total would have been similar.

There are many paths to building a 9-8 team...

Who the f--- is Cynthia and why is she relevant? Nailed it with the Bengals last season, right there in that 5 win slot... good call. Missed on Dallas and several others, but yeah...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:00 PM 05-09-2022
This might be the year the NFL sees to it that you guys finally win one...it's not healthy for the "League" to allow one team dominate another for that long. Parity is key...especially in the point spread racket.
Translation... "Dammit, I hope KC doesn't play Denver in the first 5-7 weeks because it will take some time to adjust to life after Tyreek. So, Imma gonna run with this angle to make me feel better."
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:35 AM 05-10-2022
Translation... "Dammit, I hope KC doesn't play Denver in the first 5-7 weeks because it will take some time to adjust to life after Tyreek. So, Imma gonna run with this angle to make me feel better."
So you are taking your entire team, with a new QB, trying to learn a new system on both sides of the ball....firing out of the gate over the Chiefs adding 2 new WRs in a system that Mahomes has been in for his entire career?

You do realize your HC and DC have never been either, correct? You do know that your new DC isnt Fangio...but a former DB coach? You do understand there is this thing called strategy...and you have to know your options before fully implementing it?

Solid Donks logic...every off-season is magic until it isn't.

I didnt check the early schedule...did the NFL gift you Jacksonville, Jets and Giants to start again? Pretty sweet deal...going against rookie QBs in their first few NFL games....I still cant still figured out how you then lost 4 in row after your hot start. I certainly didnt predict it..
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:55 AM 05-10-2022
Don’t misunderstand my post… Denver certainly will not hit the ground with all their shit figured out. They’re improved, but they’re going to have their challenges. I said 10 wins and no playoffs a while back and that’s where I’m out now.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:56 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
No kidding. The current stadium doesn't even need dusting yet.
Chiefs gotta be careful. Since they've owned that place for the past many years, they should think about selling it off before the first big repairs start to become necessary on a new property.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:04 AM 05-10-2022
Don’t misunderstand my post… Denver certainly will not hit the ground with all their shit figured out. They’re improved, but they’re going to have their challenges. I said 10 wins and no playoffs a while back and that’s where I’m out now.
Ummm.... haven’t you said that the last 5 years? We’ll see... :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:28 AM 05-10-2022

���� CHRISTMAS GAME ANNOUNCEMENT����@Broncos vs. @RamsNFL on Christmas Day at 4:30pm ET on CBS/Nickelodeon!

��: 2022 NFL Schedule Release -- Thursday at 8pm ET on @NFLNetwork pic.twitter.com/NH5Zmev8s0

— NFL (@NFL) May 10, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:31 AM 05-10-2022
The LA turkey vs the London goose
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:59 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ummm.... haven’t you said that the last 5 years? We’ll see... :-)
No, I don't believe that I have projected the 10 win floor in the last few years.
[Reply]
TEX 07:42 AM 05-10-2022
No, I don't believe that I have projected the 10 win floor in the last few years.
You're saying 10 wins is the floor??? I'm betting it's the absolute highest point of the ceiling. I'm betting they finally have a winning season, but just barely, and finish with 9 wins, and still finish last in the West. I've been spot on predicting their record the past 5 seasons, you know.
[Reply]
Page 2875 of 4916
« First < 1875237527752825286528712872287328742875 287628772878287928852925297533753875 > Last »
Up