ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 287 of 324
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:41 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
And again, stop with the penalties. Even some of the holding calls have been marginal compared to the Oline's opponents in the same game. They officials, as has been said many times, obviously have his number. That will subside.
It's Week 15 and Taylor leads the NFL with 17 penalties... he's just 7 away from the all time single season record for most penalties committed by an individual player.

How will that subside?

Same way how Skyy Less will magically develop into an NFL caliber WR?

Explain.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:41 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
LOL CEH.

A dude I compared to Emmitt Smith when we drafted him.

Let's just turn this into "Notrious's stupid takes" day. Might take more than a day to fit everything in.
I liked him coming out.

Not as much as Swift, Taylor, or Dobbins but CEH going mid 2nd was always going to happen.

I think Cowboys liked him too. What I didn't get was ranking him ahead of guys with actual NFL 1st round measurables. CEH was a very polished RB prospect but I think they overestimated how good he would be in the passing game and then some RB's just break down. I think we just got a tad unlucky on that part.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:42 PM 12-12-2023
CEH has improved. Thankgiving plumped him up and now he's producing.

:-)
He's always been short and stout but he came in one week significantly thicker than I've ever seen him. And laughably it made him a bit more effective.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:43 PM 12-12-2023
CEH has looked decent this season. Probably a big piece of that is just that he's healthy and he's also really fresh, since he hasn't been getting beat up all season.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:44 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It's Week 15 and Taylor leads the NFL with 17 penalties... he's just 7 away from the all time single season record for most penalties committed by an individual player.

How will that subside?

Explain.
There was a significant outlier in week 2. Had 5 penalties in one game. Never had more than 2 in any other. That's pumping his numbers up a bit.

The penalties he had in Jacksonville by year. That rookie year was abysmal but after that it's been.... decent.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:44 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
CEH has looked decent this season. Probably a big piece of that is just that he's healthy and he's also really fresh, since he hasn't been getting beat up all season.
Particularly the last 4 weeks. He's not living up to the potential of a first rounder, but he is a serviceable backup and much better than last year.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:45 PM 12-12-2023

How will that subside?

Explain.
Maybe Collinsworth won't have a period on national tv leading to the targeting of a player, that would help.
[Reply]
notorious 12:45 PM 12-12-2023
Maurice Jones-Drew?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:47 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
There was a significant outlier in week 2. Had 5 penalties in one game. Never had more than 2 in any other. That's pumping his numbers up a bit.

The penalties he had in Jacksonville by year. That rookie year was abysmal but after that it's been.... decent.
Beat me to it and by subside, I'm talking about the officials targeting him...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:48 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, I think they told him he better run like the guy who took his job or he would be replaced.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 PM 12-12-2023
CEH has improved. Thankgiving plumped him up and now he's producing.

let the big dog eat!

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:49 PM 12-12-2023

How will that subside?

Explain.
Also, Skyy will be back, period. Get used to it. He may be our #5-6 but he will be back. Who knows, we sign a true #1 he could become Jordy Nelson who had a really weak first 2 years for the Packers. Doubt it, but he will be on this team next year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:56 PM 12-12-2023

How will that subside?

Explain.
Well, considering they literally allow every other NFL tackle to false start I'm not sure how much you can put on him at this point. Collinsworth fucked him, but yet stays silent especially when the Eagles are playing and Lane is early on every pass play
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:57 PM 12-12-2023
This place will erupt if we don't draft a top WR this offseason as well as sign a very good FA WR. It will be hilarious to watch all the fans that know more than the pros.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:00 PM 12-12-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
This place will erupt if we don't draft a top WR this offseason as well as sign a very good FA WR. It will be hilarious to watch all the fans that know more than the pros.
Man, if Wayna has a good finish, it may give us the luxury...
[Reply]
Page 287 of 324
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Up