ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 284 of 2696
« First < 184234274280281282283284 2852862872882943343847841284 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
19now11 07:26 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Twelve years and 2 playoff wins his career, come on man, he wasn't clutch against Pittsburgh Steelers when we needed him to be.
neither were your precious fucking other players. how many drops did he overcome just to score a game tying 2pt conversion? you guys are a fucking joke.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:03 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
neither were your precious ****ing other players. how many drops did he overcome just to score a game tying 2pt conversion? you guys are a ****ing joke.
I've never masturbated to another man or to an NFL player poster.

What's it like?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:16 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I've never masturbated to another man or to an NFL player poster.

What's it like?
Dishonesty at its finest.

Herm Edwards was the man of your dreams.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:21 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Dishonesty at its finest.

Herm Edwards was the man of your dreams.
:-).

Well played, asshole!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:23 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
:-).

Well played, asshole!
Correct on both accounts

:-)
[Reply]
milkman 08:24 PM 07-12-2017
This narrative that we lost that Pittsburg playoff game because of the holding call against Fisher is just fucking stupid.

We lost that game because Andy Reid decided it would be a good idea go a long time consuming drive to play for a tie with 9 minutes left needing a TD and a 2pt. conversion, which is only successful about half the time, at best.

And in doing that, he left 2 minutes on the clock for the Steelers.

We weren't winning that game, even if Fisher doesn't get called for the hold.

That game was lost by Andy Reid.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:24 PM 07-12-2017
SNR's post pretty much nailed it (my feelings about Smith, anyway).

But here's the thing. Many of us have went back and forth since January about why we think Smith isn't good enough, or why some believe that he is. We can continue to debate this and throw out all of the support for our respective arguments for as long as we please.

But the bottom line is this: Alex has the opportunity to prove people like myself and other doubters wrong this season. He has 2017 to shove crow in all of our faces. For the sake of the Chiefs, I hope he does prove us wrong. But I've got very little reason to believe that he will.

I will enjoy watching the Chiefs this year even with Smith playing, but I have given him far too many chances in the past to 'change his stripes'. I will not expect anything different than his normal conservative approach which limits this team's potential, not until he proves otherwise.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:31 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Correct on both accounts

Oh the Herm days. Those were the days on CP....
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:38 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
But the bottom line is this: Alex has the opportunity to prove people like myself and other doubters wrong this season. He has 2017 to shove crow in all of our faces. For the sake of the Chiefs, I hope he does prove us wrong. But I've got very little reason to believe that he will.

I will enjoy watching the Chiefs this year even with Smith playing, but I have given him far too many chances in the past to 'change his stripes'. I will not expect anything different than his normal conservative approach which limits this team's potential, not until he proves otherwise.
Word for word, agree.

[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:03 PM 07-12-2017
Jamaal Charles, the face of this franchise for half a decade, gave us absolutely nothing in the postseason. Yet, not one peep about his lack of production.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:09 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Jamaal Charles, the face of this franchise for half a decade, gave us absolutely nothing in the postseason. Yet, not one peep about his lack of production.
That isn't even close to fair. He scored the lone TD for the Chiefs vs. a stout Baltimore defense on a 40-yard run in 2010. He was hurt for all of the other games. Now, if you want to question his durability, that is completely fair and reasonable. But don't act like Jamaal wouldn't have balled out if he was able to play in some of those playoff games.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:14 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That isn't even close to fair. He scored the lone TD for the Chiefs vs. a stout Baltimore defense on a 40-yard run in 2010. He was hurt for all of the other games. Now, if you want to question his durability, that is completely fair and reasonable. But don't act like Jamaal wouldn't have balled out if he was able to play in some of those playoff games.
Can blame the coaches for Jamaal Charles wheels to fall off. He is going be lucky not to be in a wheelchair after Denver is done with him.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:27 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
This narrative that we lost that Pittsburg playoff game because of the holding call against Fisher is just ****ing stupid.

We lost that game because Andy Reid decided it would be a good idea go a long time consuming drive to play for a tie with 9 minutes left needing a TD and a 2pt. conversion, which is only successful about half the time, at best.

And in doing that, he left 2 minutes on the clock for the Steelers.

We weren't winning that game, even if Fisher doesn't get called for the hold.

That game was lost by Andy Reid.
Andy Reid dialed up plays and receivers were open several times and Alex didn't even try to throw to them from a clean pocket. There was even a play where Alex had 2 receivers open to score and he refused to throw it.

There is a reason that Alex said what he said after that game and there's a reason Andy traded up to draft Mahomes.

Watch the tape and you will see the same thing everyone else saw.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:27 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Can blame the coaches for Jamaal Charles wheels to fall off. He is going be lucky not to be in a wheelchair after Denver is done with him.
F*** Charles. He is a traitor.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:32 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
neither were your precious fucking other players. how many drops did he overcome just to score a game tying 2pt conversion? you guys are a fucking joke.
12 years of excuses.
[Reply]
Page 284 of 2696
« First < 184234274280281282283284 2852862872882943343847841284 > Last »
Up