Nzoner's Game Room>***2024 NFL Free Agency***
JohnnyHammersticks 08:57 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:11 AM 03-15-2024
Love the Brown signing. Great price for. 1,000 yard receiver who perfectly complements Rice. Get Williams and you can wait on WR until the second round.

This is getting SEXY.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:19 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They can honestly go crazy and take Odunze if he's there. I don't see them going Bowers after signing Everett with Kmet already there too.

My guess is edge. Turner or Verse. Paired with Sweat, that would be something too.
Not a fantastic year at DT but Murphy or Newton would be nice fits. Or they could go edge and then draft Sweat (0 tech) in the 2nd to pair with Dexter (3 tech) with Sweat and Verse outside.

Like I said, Chicago really should be a playoff team.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:21 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Not a fantastic year at DT but Murphy or Newton would be nice fits. Or they could go edge and then draft Sweat (0 tech) in the 2nd to pair with Dexter (3 tech) with Sweat and Verse outside.

Like I said, Chicago really should be a playoff team.
Murphy slipped my mind. Would be a great pick as well. As would Newton, but don't see much top 10 hype for him for whatever reason.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:29 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Mecole would have just kept running the same speed and let the ball fall at his feet.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:42 AM 03-15-2024
Thankful that people take deals like this in order to play with the best. It’s a fair deal, surprised it wasn’t higher tbh in that $13m to $15m range but he can have MVSs money, now let’s trade Sneed to trade up for an LT or Brian Thomas Jr/AdM and let’s go to fucking work.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:16 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Thankful that people take deals like this in order to play with the best. It’s a fair deal, surprised it wasn’t higher tbh in that $13m to $15m range but he can have MVSs money, now let’s trade Sneed to trade up for an LT or Brian Thomas Jr/AdM and let’s go to ****ing work.
Nah no point in trading Sneed anymore. You extend him now!
[Reply]
JPH83 01:49 AM 03-15-2024
Is Charles Leno Jr still available. If we managed to lock up LT with him or a slightly riskier Tyron Smith for not too much it's an A++ offseason even before the draft.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:32 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nah no point in trading Sneed anymore. You extend him now!
$20 million dollar savings to fill out depth, namely at LT, is definitely a point. You use that money in getting an LT in FA to go along with Wanya this year, then use the draft pick secured from Sneed to move up to get one of the better WR in Brian Thomas Jr or Adonai Mitchell, which will be long gone by the time you pick at 32, Worthy will be gone in that 25 range as well, I'd rather have them than letting Keon Coleman, Xavier Legette or Troy Franklin being the pick whoever falls to you. Also you take the better receiver away from your major competitors that stay pat in that 25-31 range. The major reason you don't trade Sneed is if you're not going to get fair compensation for him, but you take the hit in two to three positions, important positions, by sticking with him. I trust Veach going forward so whatever he chooses let's go.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:48 AM 03-15-2024

Jets are interested in adding WR Mike Williams in the $8M per year range #TakeFlight #Jets #NYJets pic.twitter.com/IqTUwPuutu

— Rickey (@PrettyRickey213) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
nychief 05:09 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
$20 million dollar savings to fill out depth, namely at LT, is definitely a point. You use that money in getting an LT in FA to go along with Wanya this year, then use the draft pick secured from Sneed to move up to get one of the better WR in Brian Thomas Jr or Adonai Mitchell, which will be long gone by the time you pick at 32, Worthy will be gone in that 25 range as well, I'd rather have them than letting Keon Coleman, Xavier Legette or Troy Franklin being the pick whoever falls to you. Also you take the better receiver away from your major competitors that stay pat in that 25-31 range. The major reason you don't trade Sneed is if you're not going to get fair compensation for him, but you take the hit in two to three positions, important positions, by sticking with him. I trust Veach going forward so whatever he chooses let's go.

I just think LJ's value to our team far outweighs whatever draft value he has garnered so far.

We are running it back with Hollywood in the MVS roll.

The defense should be great again.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:11 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
We could PROBABLY afford him at this rate but... I think we use the rest of the mullah on a tackle ...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:40 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Love the Brown signing. Great price for. 1,000 yard receiver who perfectly complements Rice. Get Williams and you can wait on WR until the second round.

This is getting SEXY.
Nah, you want your high draft pick to actually play enough to know what you have at season's end. If you sign Williams, you'll just have questions next spring.

Brown is probably a one year rental and in '25, you'll have Rice and '24 pick to hang your hat on.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:50 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Nah, you want your high draft pick to actually play enough to know what you have at season's end. If you sign Williams, you'll just have questions next spring.

Brown is probably a one year rental and in '25, you'll have Rice and '24 pick to hang your hat on.
The team is still in need of a LT, which is more important than getting another weapon for Mahomes. If they can bring back Donovan Smith for cheap $, then fine. Otherwise, the Chiefs have to get someone in the draft to replace him.
[Reply]
kcgreene 05:52 AM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Nice art work. :-)

AI Art is weird man... She has a second smaller left arm growing out of her right hand, or he has a woman's arm growing out of his back... or maybe she punched through his chest cavity for a deeper hug (this is the one I like to imagine).
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:40 AM 03-15-2024
I still have a hunch that Tranquill, on the day he was in the building to sign his contract, tweeted at both Hollywood AND Mike Williams for a reason. I mean obviously he and Veach talked a little.
[Reply]
Page 283 of 365
« First < 183233273279280281282283 284285286287293333 > Last »
Up