ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2820 of 4913
« First < 1820232027202770281028162817281828192820 282128222823282428302870292033203820 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:15 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Man, you’ll grab at anything and throw it against the wall.
No..I've thought that dude was fake as **** for a while....not surprised he goes to a team with a trophy case full of artificial accomplishments. Two peas in a shit-pod.

I have no loyalty to football franchises...luckily the one I was indoctrinated into following doesn't have a checkered past I have to rationalize away. I'm good with that...

Y'all pretend yours doesn't...that's the worst part. The denial...it's why your fan-base is universally hated...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:03 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No..I've thought that dude was fake as **** for a while....not surprised he goes to a team with a trophy case full of artificial accomplishments. Two peas in a shit-pod.

I have no loyalty to football franchises...luckily the one I was indoctrinated into following doesn't have a checkered past I have to rationalize away. I'm good with that...

Y'all pretend yours doesn't...that's the worst part. The denial...it's why your fan-base is universally hated...
Sounds like the therapy is going well, so that’s good.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:14 AM 03-17-2022

Man, your brain really was broken by the experience of Denver being good and KC not being good. I hope that doesn't happen to me now that KC is good and Denver is not good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Man, your brain really was broken by the experience of Denver being good and KC not being good. I hope that doesn't happen to me now that KC is good and Denver is not good.
50 years. 50 fucking years. In that time, we watched the Broncos participate in what 7 Super Bowls?

It isn't that the experience with the Broncos broke us. It was the simple act of being also-rans for our entire lives...
[Reply]
manchambo 12:05 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
50 years. 50 ****ing years. In that time, we watched the Broncos participate in what 7 Super Bowls?

It isn't that the experience with the Broncos broke us. It was the simple act of being also-rans for our entire lives...
Sure. But your team is good now with an all-time-great QB and a championship window of several years. You can let go of the rationalizations that sustained you for all that time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 03-17-2022
Sure. But your team is good now with an all-time-great QB and a championship window of several years. You can let go of the rationalizations that sustained you for all that time.
You don't just forget 50 years of trauma. No amount of salve cures that overnight.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:09 PM 03-17-2022
You don't just forget 50 years of trauma. No amount of salve cures that overnight.
Maybe not, but you should work on it. See how, in my last post, I was able to say that KC is good, and Mahomes is an all-time-great? It doesn't even hurt me to say it. It's liberating to face reality without fear, anger, or distortion.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:13 PM 03-17-2022
Maybe not, but you should work on it. See how, in my last post, I was able to say that KC is good, and Mahomes is an all-time-great? It doesn't even hurt me to say it. It's liberating to face reality without fear, anger, or distortion.
I think you're misreading me.

I have no problem saying Denver was good or that Elway or Manning were all-time greats.

I actually have no problem saying Denver got A LOT better with Russell Wilson.

I generally don't talk shit unless the fans (#BillsMafia, I'm looking at you) are absolutely ridiculous. Unfortunately for you guys, you have to carry the cross known as KnowMo.
[Reply]
manchambo 02:19 PM 03-17-2022
I think you're misreading me.

I have no problem saying Denver was good or that Elway or Manning were all-time greats.

I actually have no problem saying Denver got A LOT better with Russell Wilson.

I generally don't talk shit unless the fans (#BillsMafia, I'm looking at you) are absolutely ridiculous. Unfortunately for you guys, you have to carry the cross known as KnowMo.
OK, but BlackOP can't do any of those things. Denver only ever one by cheating according to him.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:44 PM 03-18-2022
Paton plan was to answer the call:

So how did it all start? Who made the first move? Per a league source, the Seahawks initiated the communications with the Broncos
While it’s theoretically possible to harmonize Seattle making the first move with the stream of statements indicating that Wilson wanted out, the fact that the Seahawks called the Broncos suggests that, even if Wilson wanted out, the Seahawks weren’t trying to convince him to stick around for another year
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:52 PM 03-18-2022
Donks could have kept both 22/23 2nd round picks and their players and nabbed Watson...and given up a 2024 1st rounder instead.

That's like a four player difference...and the ability to immediately restock your team.

Nicely played Dornks....for a 33 year old QB.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:47 PM 03-18-2022
5/250 fully guaranteed new contract incoming.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:56 AM 03-19-2022
Donks could have kept both 22/23 2nd round picks and their players and nabbed Watson...and given up a 2024 1st rounder instead.

That's like a four player difference...and the ability to immediately restock your team.

Nicely played Dornks....for a 33 year old QB.
You have brain damage, obviously. Was it caused by KC’s years of ineptitude, or something else?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:15 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
5/250 fully guaranteed new contract incoming.
Maybe. But we have General Paton and you have Let's Reach, do you really think $5M extra cap space per year is enough to overcome that advantage?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:22 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Maybe. But we have General Paton and you have Let's Reach, do you really think $5M extra cap space per year is enough to overcome that advantage?
Youre the most delusional person to ever post on this forum.

We’ve hosted 4 straight AFCCGs while you’ve hosted a bunch of last place finishes. And your savior hasn’t played well in a couple years.

Good luck. It will be nice to have you guys be a real team again, if Wilson can find a way to be his younger self.
[Reply]
Page 2820 of 4913
« First < 1820232027202770281028162817281828192820 282128222823282428302870292033203820 > Last »
Up