Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 03:56 PM 10-15-2012
What if we push this out across Twitter? as in:

"Attn Season Tix holders: Call 816-fff-ffff to tell the Chiefs you want a refund on your season tickets."

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Carl Cobb ‏@crcobb

@saveourchiefs season ticket holder from Ok. Called and requested refund from Chiefs today. They don't give refunds. Still funny tho

[Reply]
pr_capone 03:57 PM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:

"Attn Season Tix holders: Call 816-fff-ffff to tell the Chiefs you want a refund on your season tickets."
I like it. I like it A LOT.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:58 PM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
The banner flying guy got in contact with me and told me that he received word from a party that wishes to remain anon. They would like to help us fly the next plane.
I bet it's Mitch Holthus or another Chiefs employee. :-)

Shit, it might be Mark Donovan.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:58 PM 10-15-2012

I would. It'd get the point across in a different way.
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:01 PM 10-15-2012
Just finished an interview about the Twitter movement with Fox4KC....it will air tonight after the baseball game.
Sweet!
[Reply]
pr_capone 04:02 PM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by CasseLLLLL's Reckoning:
I bet it's Mitch Holthus or another Chiefs employee. :-)

Shit, it might be Mark Donovan.
Prolly Todd Haley. LOL
[Reply]
007 04:03 PM 10-15-2012
some guy was on either 610 or 810 today saying he was going to pay for his own plane to fly a banner of his own against the Chiefs. Wonder if it was him.
[Reply]
FAX 04:04 PM 10-15-2012
I have a suggestion for whomever is managing the @saveourchiefs twit account ...

And here it is ...

Try to avoid specific discussions such as whether or not you're a fan of a particular player (see Breaston). It serves no purpose to get involved in football talk that is specific enough to uncover or reveal disagreement.

You are representing a movement comprised of many thousands of people.

Many of those people have strong opinions and favorite players. There will be a wide variety of views. Therefore, you should be restrict your discussion points to the main ones; cassel sucks, fire pioli, clark needs to lead, etc. Otherwise, all you do is seek out those whom you may alienate on specifics that don't really matter and for no positive purpose.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

FAX
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 04:14 PM 10-15-2012
Fax, I feel ya but sometimes I hate seeing questions go unanswered. I'm trying to find the happy medium.

As for breaston, he wants out. No secret. He won't resign in KC.
[Reply]
FAX 04:17 PM 10-15-2012
Fax, I feel ya but sometimes I hate seeing questions go unanswered. I'm trying to find the happy medium.

I can only offer good advice. You don't have to take it.

It is, however, very good advice. You aren't speaking for yourself any longer. You now represent 75,000 fans.

It is in your interest to stay on a tight, concise message, Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0, and not deviate.

I shall leave it there.

FAX
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 04:19 PM 10-15-2012
holy smokes, that post is getting retweeted more than a Kardashian!

Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I like it. I like it A LOT.

[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 04:20 PM 10-15-2012
I don't disagree, was just trying explain why I interacted with a few.

Originally Posted by FAX:
I can only offer good advice. You don't have to take it.

It is, however, very good advice. You aren't speaking for yourself any longer. You now represent 75,000 fans.

It is in your interest to stay on a tight, concise message, Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0, and not deviate.

I shall leave it there.

FAX

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 10-15-2012
Another reason to hate Dexter McCluster.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:34 PM 10-15-2012
I would contribute towards a flyer program, under one condition -
Pioli must be spelled with all five L's on the flyer.
We should also have a set for firing Crennel - also with the Ls.
We could save money on this by having volunteers distributing flyers at the game.

I also like the idea of a blackout, but not at the raider game. Again, we could get more participation through volunteers handing out black garbage bags at the game.
[Reply]
FAX 04:46 PM 10-15-2012
I don't disagree, was just trying explain why I interacted with a few.
No problem. I think you're doing a fantastic job, don't get me wrong.

You have a very compelling message that is resonating with a lot of people. In a PR battle, the KISS system works wonders ... powerful, concise message, staying on point at all times.

You'll find your constituency arguing from time to time about specifics ... no big deal ... it's your job to stand strong and solid in the center ... like an anchor ... or goo, maybe.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 282 of 603
« First < 182232272278279280281282 283284285286292332382 > Last »
Up